Chapter 7

Love in School(Surong)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chorong

 

I wrapped my arms around him and he leaped in surprise . " I didn't know you would do such things like this , Chorong." I heard him said and chuckled . I smiled unconciously.

 

 " Do you really love her ?" I asked still my arms around him.  I saw him smiled and glanced at my direction .He didn't respond for awhile making me more curious about his feelings. 

 

 

Finally , he answered me . " You shouldn't be with a stranger like me , Chorong. Let's go back, arrasseo?" Suho said causing me to pull my arms away from him. A stranger ? I felt my chest tightened thinking that our friendship isn't enough . 

 

Suho sighed and was about to stood up but I quickly threw him in my arms once again . I was about to say something when I heard a teacher shout at us .Realizing what was I still doing , I stood up and waved my arms in the air while admiring the sky . I heard Suho chuckled.

 

" Why are you both here shouldn't you be with the other students?" Teacher asked while pointing at us . We both bowed to the teacher and was about to left but then teacher stopped us . "Where are you going?"

 

I replied . " To go back?"

 

Teacher patted our shoulders and said. " They are about to finish so just go back to your tents , okay ?" We both nodded . " Oh , I'll give you a punishment for leaving without permission. You will be cooking your own food tomorrow . Continue what you wre doing."

 

My eyes widened as I watched teacher walk away from us . I looked on the ground and felt really embarrassed about what I did . Suho playfully ruffled my hair and said . " Good night." 


IN THE NEXT MORNING , the cold breeze woke me up and I slowly opened my eyes . I thought I have to go and wash up my face so I went out and what caught my attention first was a bigger white tent with light coming out from it . Isn't this our kitchen?  In curiosity , I went there to check  who was there. 


Suho was cooking a delicious looking dish . " Suho?" I asked him while peaking from his back . 


He leaped in shock and laughed nervously . " You surprised me , Chorongshhi .  I am cooking our 
breakfast right now .” Suho said.

I watched him do the entire cooking because I don’t know how to cook what he was cooking . After finishing , he placed it on a lunch box . “ Let’s eat somewhere .” Suho said while carrying the lunch box. 
 
“ Where ?”I asked him.

 
He chuckled . " Just come with me . I'll show you something ." Suho grabbed me by the wrist and dragged me into the forest . My mouth formed an O in amazement to see a river with such a clear  running water .  


" How did you know there was something like this in the forest ? " I asked him while pointing at the river . 


" We always come here when I was a kid with my father . That was a very long time ago ."  Suho said while showing me a fake smile . I noticed that he felt a bit sad when he said that and I decided to just change the topic. 


I returned a smile to him and started unpacking the food he prepared. I smelled the delicious aroma coming from the lunch box . " This smells delicious , Suho ! " I said as I started eating it . 


" Kamsahamnida !" Suho shouted happily and started eating his too . We both cleaned up after finishing the food and I felt we were being watched . " Hey , Chorong." Suho whispered. 


I glanced at Suho and felt his thumb wiped off something near from my lips . My heart started beating rapidly and avoided his gaze . " Y-You should have just told me ."  I said . 


He chuckled and said . " You have such small mouth." I just took the lunch box and went ahead of him . I heard him chuckled once again behind me . Why is Suho acting strange today ? I asked myself.


When we arrived back to the camp site , Suho needed to go somewhere else and I heard the teacher announced that every student should form a line because we will be having an excercising activity .  I went there and noticed an unfamiliar student lining with us in our class. 


She noticed me and waved at me . " Hi , I am Minyeol and what's your name ?" Minyeol asked me . I didn't answer her because I felt a litte uncomfortable around her . " Your name ? If you don't want to tell your name , It's oka-" 


" I am Park Chorong !" I shouted then she giggled at me . Minyeol went to her  position and we started our activity . I didn't know why but I always find myself staring at her . We were all soaked in sweat after the activity and told us to wash up.


I washed up and finished immediately . When I went back to the tent , I saw Naeun sighing and then laughed by herself.  " Yah ! What's wrong with you ?" I asked while holding her hands . 


Naeun shook her head and said . " I need to see someone . See you later !" She left th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter