Chapter 10

Love in School(Surong)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 10

Chorong

I just stared at Suho's face . Many questions are processing in my head. Does he like Minyeol? .I heard him sighed and laughed nervously. " Did you hear me, Chorong? Is there something wrong?" He asked me.

 

 

 

 

 

I sighed then looked on the ground. I feel jealous of Minyeol. She is so lucky that Suho is jealous for her attention. " Minyeol likes you , right?" I asked him. 

Suho nodded. " Waeyo?" He asked me.

I smiled at him and patted him on his chest. " That means you dont have to be jealous." I said to him. He raised an eyebrow and was about to talk when the SC president called for him. I waved my hand at him.

He was about to walk away when he stopped and asked me." Can I talk to you later?" 

I didnt reply and just  nodded. When he was far , I touched my cheeks. I think my face is as red as a tomato. I just touched Suho's chest . " What did I just do?" I asked myself and jumped in happiness. " I dont think he noticed it."

But I pouted when I just remembered that he likes Minyeol. I sighed then went to our tent. I saw Naeun and Kai talking with each other behind the tent. I slowly went to the tent and sit there quietly. 

" Naeun, are you okay?" Kai asked her. Naeun didnt reply but  I heard her sobbing. " Hey, tell me whats wrong. Why are you crying?" He asked her. If I found out that he made Naeun cry , I will kill him.

" I hate you." Naeun said then slapped Kai in the face." Dont ever talk to me again. I dont trust you anymore." She said then went to our tent. Before she could enter, I pretend to be asleep.

Naeun shook my body and hugged me from behind." Chorong. I hate him so much." She said to me." Reply to me . I know that you were listening to us. I want to tell you what happened." I laughed nervously and sat up to listen to her.

~Flashback~

Naeun

I was happy to hear Kai wanted to understand me. I was about to go to the place where Archery is going to be held when I saw Kai talking with someone. I stopped my tracks and smiled. He looks very happy and then I saw a girl who he is talking to.

I knew that I shouldnt be jealous because maybe they are just friends but I was wrong. She kissed Kai on the cheeks and then on the lips. " Lets meet tonight before we travel back." She said to him.

Kai nodded." Sure , pretty." He said then kissed her on the forehead.

I wanted to shout at them but I dont have the right. I have to go to the competition. I walked passed by them , luckily Kai didnt notice me. 

I lose in the competition because I wasnt focusing. I met with Chorong and Eunji then went to our tent but on the way was Kai again with another girl. This isnt the same girl as before. I was about to walk away when they faced my direction. 

" Annyeong." A guy suddenly blocked their sight from me and I was saved. I looked at the guy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter