Chapter 4

Love in School(Surong)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chorong 

I looked at myself in the mirror and sighed . I look like a kid in my hairstyle , what if I try letting my hair down? . This day I decided to wake up early to think about changing my looks. I borrowed mom's straightener and started combing my hair then used the straightener. 

"Chorongie , what's gotten into you ?" Eomma asked . 

My sister said. " She has a boyfriend , Eomma !" 

" Hey , Chorong !" Eomma shouted.

I just smiled . " Goodbye !" 

I arrived in my school late this time because of a car accident blocked my way to my school and had to find a new route to school. Is this a sign I'm going to have bad luck ? I sighed as I stepped in the class. 

" Park Chorong , you are late." Teacher said . I apologized and bowed . " I'll let you go this time . It seems you have been busy with your girls stuff . I understand you."  

I can hear my classmates whispering but I just listened to teacher . I didn't even dare to look at Suho this time because I'm afraid about his reaction about this . I just looked at Naeun and the teacher .  

I sighed as the classes ended for the morning . Suho went to eat lunch with his friends as usual  and I am still not ready to see him . I'd rather just stay here and not eat lunch  but Naeun will be alone eating her own lunch.

“ Chorong , you look much better when you let your hair down. “ Naeun said while pointing at my hair . I smiled. “But what made you change your hairstyle ?”

I laughed awkwardly. “ You can go eat lunch alone , Naeun.” I said while trying to hide my face with my hair. She shook her head.

“ Ani, you can’t miss lunch.” Naeun said and grabbed my arm. “ Eunji and her friends will be having lunch with us . Only today .”

Eunji ?I want to see Eunji. If Eunji will be there then I’ll go even though I don't want to.

“ Okay , I’ll come.” I said .

We found Eunji sitting with Namjoo , Hayoung and Bomi. Naeun and I went to sit with them . I saw all of them surprised to see me .

“ Chorong , you look pretty today.” Namjoo said . “ It seems she have an inspiration to do such thing . “ Everyone agreed with her.

“ Speaking of inspiration , who is your inspiration , chorong?” Bomi asked while smirking at me. I thought of Suho. “ Oh ! She blushed !”

Hayoung giggled.” It’s okay , unnie!” She whispered in a loud voice. “ You can tell us ! We will also tell you our inspiration !”

“ I don’t think I can say it .” I said and laughed nervously.

Naeun linked her arm on mine. “ Chorong , we will keep it a secret . “She said while smiling at me.  “ I’ll tell them my inspiration , too.”

Eunji interrupted . “ So , all of you have someone you like ?!” She asked in shock . We all nodded. “ I don’t have one.”

“ Tell us , unnie.” Hayoung said.

I leaned closer to them and whispered . “ Suho.”

“ Su- !” Before bomi could shout his name I quickly covered . She pushed it away . “ You like Suho?” She asked in a low voice.

Namjoo said. “Many pretty girls like Suho that’ll be hard . “

“ Then , who do you like Namjoo?” I asked her .

She sighed . “ I really like D.O but I feel like he hates me . “ She answered . “ How about you , hayoung ?”

Hayoung looked at her food. “ His name is Sehun . “ She said.

“ Isn’t that your vice president in your classroom?” Bomi asked and Hayoung nodded . “ It seems like all the guys we like are popular with girls.”

Naeun asked. “ Who is the one you like then Bomi?”

“Baekhyun .” Bomi replied. “ How about you , Naeun?”

Naeun replied. “ Kai.”

We all shrugged our shoulders except Eunji. “ All the guys we like are popular with girls . How can we win against many girls ? “ I asked .

 “ Hey ! Don’t stress yourself with those guys .” She said while her arms crossed. “ Bomi , Hayoung , Namjoo , many boys notices all of you . Chorong , boys in school started noticing how cute and pretty you are at the same time . Naeun , take this hairpin .”

“ Why? “ Naeun asked.

Eunji told Naeun. “ Your hair always hide your face . Use that to prevent  your hair  from hiding your beautiful face. “ 

Naeun used it . “ Don’t you like someone , Eunji?” She asked.

“ There is no one .” Eunji replied in a low tone . “ Let’s just finish our food . “

We all finished our food and parted in our own ways . Me , Eunji and Naeun are together .I noticed that Eunji isn't talking that much today . " Eunji , are you okay ? you don't seem to be your usual self."

Eunji sighed . " I don't understand at all . Why do I feel like this, Chorong?" She asked. Me and Naeun stopped as she told us everything happened yesterday when she saw him with someonelse.

~ FLASHBACK~

Eunji

I was going to give all this papers to the student council president when I saw him talking with some girl . I felt my heart tighten at this sight . I know that girl is another one of his fans.I went to them and talked to him. 

"Chanyeol , can you help me with this papers ?" I asked him while lending half of the papers I'm holding and he took it . " Please excuse us ." 

The girl stopped me . " But , I'm still talking with him . Chanyeol please tell her that we still need to talk . "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter