I'm Still Alive

The Apocalypse Survivors
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"What the were you thinking?" he asked me angrily, i didn't know what to do, we were traped in the lower ground, with who knows how many walkers, but i can't just give up yet.

"Help me move the corpse, we need to take him with us, Please." the corpse was my last hope, i already have a sample of a cure, and i needed to test it so i'd know if i should keep going.

"Are you ing kidding me, Jiyong? There's no way we're taking this body with us, i'm not even sure if we're gonna make it out of this place alive, we're traped jiyong-" He kept talking until a loud growl echoed through the building. He took my hands and started running. They were here, and we were not armed, we took the stairs hoping for light to stop the darkseekers from following us, but there was nothing.

"I think it already started raining, that's it, we're dead." he said glaring at me, it was all my fault, i shoud've though of a better plan, before i knew it, a walker grabbed me by my arm roughly pulling me down, i tried to run away but i couldn't, i kicked him in the face, at least i had a chance to run again, we immediately closed the large door that leads to the stairs and we made our way to the exit, preparing myself for whatever we're gonna face outside. Seunghyun was trying to open the mall door, but for some fishy reasons, it woud not open.

"The door is locked from inside, Jiyong did you-" my eyes widened, i felt the urge to punch him, how could he, why would i do that?

"No! what the hell are you talking about? why would i lock us inside? why would i want us dead?" I was already screaming.

"Jesus christ jiyong, calm your horses, i was just asking." I was about to talk when suddenly, i heard footsteps getting closer to us, i was getting anxious by now, not sure if it was a walker or a human.

"Well well, what do we have here, another two survivors." a guy popped up from behind the check-out counter with a wooden Winchester Rifle in his hands, his face had some serious wounds and scares.

"It's clear, you can come now." he said expressionless waiting for someone to show up, it happened to be a girl, probably in her early twenties, she had a large AR-15 in her hands, i don't know where the they got all these weapons from, the only place were you could find such weapons were military bases.

"Drop your weapons!" she ordered us, we just kept quit.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter