Gotta Talk To You

The Apocalypse Survivors
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

"Don't you think we're exaggerating?" I asked my teammate who was now making breakfast for the three of us. It has been 2 days since we found the two men at the mall, and i was not happy about the idea of locking them, with no food and no water, i don't think they pose any threat to us.

"No, Seungri. I've learnt to not trust anyone from now on, they may look innocent to you, but not to me." 

"I don't think they're as bad as you think, maybe we should at least unleash them, and question them, then we will decide whether to keep them or free them." Soora added, resting her head on my shoulder, it hurts me to see her like that, she was very young when the breakout happened, her life is a living hell now, she didn't enjoy her teenage life like everyone else did, but still, she was really positive about everything, she still has hope that one day everything will be okay.

"You don't just unleash the beast, if you guys really want them free, then we sould at least make sure they really pose no threat to us, i don't want them to turn against us, we don't even know if they're working for them." Nara yelled at us, her eyes filled with anger. "Guys, we're standing on the edge of the end of the world, alone, and we need to survive, we don't have time for sympathy!" She was kinda right, we should not trust anyone, this world is cruel, we don't want ourselves end up dead. 

 

 

"Who are you?!" He yelled at me.

"You hear me out, you better shut the up, or else i'm throwing you to those walkers!" i warned him, shoting death glares at them. "I'm Lee Seungri, and you have no right to yell at me, you should be thanking me!"

"Thanking you? Why would i? Because you're making us starve here, in this disgusting dirty room?" The tall guy screamed, his voice as deep as the ocean.

"I said shut the up! I swear if you're not gonna stop yelling, i'm not gonna tell you anything. We're not trying to hurt you guys!"

"Okay then, why are we here?" He asked me, trying to calm himself, however the other guy doesn't seem to be calm, he looked like he's ready to fight someone. "What's you names first? So i'd know who i'm talking to." I grabbed a chair and sat infront of them. "I'm Jiyong, Kwon Jiyong, and he's Choi Seunghyun." 

"So, Jiyong, I'm gonna ask you some questions, since your friend doesn't seem too happy. First of all, Who are you exactly?"

"We're both medical scientist, well, used to be." 

"Good, who do you work for?"

"What do you mean? I don't work for anybody. Now who are you?"

"I used to be the ceo of the Coex Group, the girl with me is Nara, she also used to be founder of the same group, and the other one is Soora, my little sister."

"You look too yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter