??? - Pierce

Fantasia

A/N: it's been a while since i was able to write something huhu T^T i couldnt write any of my chaptered fics bc of loads of paper works but i'll definitely make it up to here for now. i will probably post a few more chapters before disappearing yet again huhu. here you go guys~


Pierce - One Ok Rock

 

 

Smooth pencil on her sketchpad.

The specific details on the elements seen around him.

Sunny day. Few strangers pass by. Sunlight was at 1 o’clock. Subtle shadows touched his light skin. He sat by the city’s fountain solemnly reading a novel of his liking. His finger gently smoothed the edge of the page turning it.  

The fine lines and curves of his body structure.

Tall. Lean. Broad shoulders. Small waist. Long legs. Full lips. Pointed nose. Striking jawline. Almond shaped eyes. She stared at him, carefully studying his face.

She missed him, it’s been how many years. She squinted her eyes, focusing on the shape of his face, reminding herself of what he looked like. She looked up and found herself in an ironic situation.

 

 

It was at that moment, he noticed her.

 

Their eyes met.

 

There he was.

 

She quickly averted her gaze away from his. Her hands fiddled her pencil and sketchpad. She searched for a distraction but she knew it was hopeless when she saw him walking towards her direction.

He slowly made his way to her. One hand holding his favorite novel on the side while the other slipped inside his pants pocket. His eyes were on her except hers weren’t. His appearance remained except for his chestnut brown hair that used to be ash blond. It suited him. “Nari.” His voice made his name sound like music. She adjusted her round rimmed glasses and glanced at the person before her. The blinding light behind him only complimented his appearance and she cursed mentally. How can someone be so delightful to look at? She did not utter a word. How could she?

 

He then continued the one sided conversation. “Sketching?” His eyes went to the sketchpad rested on her lap.

 

She nodded, her eyes still avoiding his gaze. Her hands fidgeted, she never knew why but she can never seem to look him in the eye at all. He wanted to ask what she was sketching but seeing how she acting with him, it was obvious that she was uncomfortable with the situation.

He knew from the start that she was peculiar. Good peculiar that could par with his peculiarity. Maybe this was a mistake, but he couldn’t hide himself from the truth any longer. They were both hurt at this point.  “The weather is good today, don’t you think? It’s a great time to be outside and enjoy.” He gestured at the empty space on the bench next to her and smiled. “May I sit with you?”

 

Nari nodded slowly and moved aside to give him more space. He thanked her and sat down next to her. They sat next to each other awkwardly, not knowing what to do. He turned to Nari and chuckled. “You can relax, Nari. I’m not going to bother you if that worries you.” He leaned back and placed the novel on his lap. She read the title,

 

“It’s not that I’m worried.” Nari spoke up. She flipped open her sketchpad and turned to a new page. Her eyes scanned the area and found two children, a boy and a girl, playing by the grass. She began to roughly sketch the boy. “Are you alright to be seen with me?”

 

His eyes were also on the children. He quirked a smile. She still thinks of others before her, he thought. “I am.” He looked back at Nari. She was finally looking at him. He knew it was wrong. It was wrong for others but it was right for them but circumstances had to tear them apart.

He was forced to leave.

She was forced to forget.

Her eyes brimmed with tears but she held onto her expressionless face. It was adoring to see her act tough. Her hand clenched on the pencil, not speaking a word at all. His chest felt heavy. Just by looking at her eyes, he knew that she experienced hardships especially during the time he wasn’t around. “I’m sorry, for what happened before.” He wanted to reach out to her. He wanted to pull her into his embrace but he knew better. It wasn’t the right time. “But what we had, it was real for me. The only thing I regretted was not able to tell you before disappearing for five years.”

 

She chortled. “It wasn’t anyone’s fault.” she tilted her head upwards, avoiding to let a tear fall. She sniffed. “I’m glad that we met, even in that kind of circumstances.” She glanced down at him and smiled sadly. “This is unexpected but I’m glad to see you again.”

 

“Me too.” He muttered. She took a deep breath and got up from the bench. She walked in front of him. Her hand clutched on her sketchpad; her other hand extended to him. He smiled fondly at her.

 

 

Let’s go back to the very start.

 

 

“Hi. I’m Nari. Socially awkward. Typical college student. Arts major.” She introduced herself. It was the same introduction she used when they first met. It definitely gave him flashbacks. He reached out and gently shook her hand.

 

“Nice to meet you socially awkward Nari.” He said. “I’m Lee Jaehwan. Arts Major. Professor.”