New Friend & Gangs

This Is Love - New Trailer!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] New Friend & Gangs [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] ~~ 6 years later ~~ [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

Chanyeol, now 15 years old while Baekhyun was 16 they grew up together under the same room and is still currently is. Chanyeol was still being protective towards his older brother even though they were about the age where they were able to take care of themselves but Chanyeol seeing his older brother like he was a thin glass that could break any second, he couldn't find himself leaving him alone exposed to all sorts of danger but going to school was the only problem.. They were no longer in primary school where they could just talk to teacher into letting Baekhyun and Chanyeol stay in the same class. Now in high school there are standards into which class they can or cannot attend according to their previous score. 

Chanyeol wanted to attend the same class as Baekhyun even though it means he had to give up the opportunity of getting into a university but Chanyeol made a promise that he didn't remember the exact detail, he remembered that he promised he'd be successful and earn lots of money for Baekhyun so that he can make him see the world in any way possible. 

Chanyeol had decided to take on Business Course, he wants to open a business in the future and be successful of course for Baekhyun. While Baekhyun was simply learning all the course subjects but with a more easier standard; Chanyeol was taking Advance Mathematics, Baekhyun was taking Elementry Mathematics; Chanyeol was taking Pure Science, Baekhyun was taking Combined Science. The only time they had class together was when they was when Chanyeol was having his free time, he'd visit Baekhyun's class which was only Baekhyun alone. It was a good thing for the teacher and Baekhyun because they don't have to rush it since Baekhyun wasn't holding anyone back and he wouldn't be kicked out of class.. but Chanyeol can't help but feel bad for Baekhyun who hadn't gotten a friend other than Chanyeol.

It was 2:00, Chanyeol was in his business class trying to focus but his eyes always shift to clock hoping that it was time to leave school. Every second, every hour his mind was set on the one person who was currently probably roaming around the school hallways alone. Just remembering their past seeing his older brother on the floor crying made Chanyeol even more anxious that he always. He was so deep in thoughts he didn't hear his teacher calling until he used a ruler a hit it against his table, startling Chanyeol he snapped out of thoughts and look at the teacher with his eyes widens

"I'm asked you a question, Can you find which Business has the best chance in being successful?" the strict teacher pointed at the white board which has a short question with a table. Even though the question is short they expect you to write a 4 paragraph essay describing and explaining..

He stood up from his seat, he was almost twice as tall the teacher when he stood. Chanyeol being the smartest student in class easily completed the question earning a nod of approval from the teacher before head back to his seat and his mind started being filled up with the thought of his older brother alone outside until the bell rang, the teacher announce to everyone their assignment as soon as the teacher stopped talking Chanyeol grabbed all his things and with his long legs he ran out of the classroom squeezing through the crowd that slowly grew in the hallway in the same time looking for him.

There was a lot of people in the hallway, Chanyeol hoped that Baekhyun wasn't anywhere near the crowd otherwise he'd be pushed around like a rag doll just like what Chanyeol was doing right now but in a harsh manner. Now that he thought about it, Baekhyun probably didn't want to go anywhere near crowded place. The first place that came to his mind was the library, immediately ran towards his destination. 

Stopping in front of the library he let out a sigh of relief when

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter