Drama

I love you forever! Book 2 of my bully, my boyfriend, my husband.

Haneul POV

I opened my eyes to see white everywhere. "So this is what heaven is like" I say. "Haneul! Are you okay?!" Sarah asked me. "Yeah, where is your sister?" "Ummmm...... Bathroom!" She acted weird. Just at that moment I remembered; The baby! "Where is my baby?" I panicked. "With the nurses, they say your baby is the cutest one yet!" Sarah exclaims. "Duh... It's Jungkook's!" I say, "speaking of Jungkook where is he?" "Oh... He..... Ummmmm...... Went home to watch t-the kids! Yeah that's right!" She now got me suspicious. Oh well at least he is watching the kids.

🍪 POV (I (J)hope you understand!) 

After the fight I went back to JiHye's place. "How long must we keep this up?" I asked her. "Until she has reached her limit!" JiHye smirked. She work at the same place as me and she would not leave me alone. "Jungkook, you have to have patience." She walked towards me and my cheek. "Besides I'm too fab for anyone else!" I snort in a laugh. "Girl I'm the fab one!" I retort. "Pfft, says a guy who barely knows how to please!" "At least I have Jams!" I slap her. "JUNGKOOK! HOW COULD YOU DO THAT!" "Because I'm too fab, I have jams, and I have Haneul and my children by my side" I walk out and see Haneul's friend out with her car. "Looks like she was waiting for me!" I say. As soon as she spots me she drags me inside her car and starts driving. "What are you doing?!" I yell at her. She pulls over. "I've been wanting this for a while now!" She hovers over me and starts to roughly kiss me. I push her off, get out, and dasi run run run~.  I arrived at the house to see the kids crying crazily. They spot me and run towards me and cry harder. "What happened?" I their heads. "Omma is in hopital! (Hospital)" Hana says in between tears. "What?!" I called the nearest hospital. "Haneul is there?!" I shout. "Yes would you like to talk to Sarah?" "Yes!" "Oppa! Haneul is on the verge of dying!" She sounded as if she was crying. "Just wait I'm coming!" I hang up. I take the kids outside to the car. "Oppa! Get in!" That crazy friend of Haneul is here. "Why!" "Because Haneul needs you badly!" Tears rolled down her cheeks. I hesitate at first but get in with the kids. We zoom off. "I'm sorry what I did...." "Gwenchana, at least your helping me" we arrive and I ask for her room number. "351 sir" the nurse said. I ran there and saw a lifeless Haneul. "Babe don't leave us!" The doctors take her away for surgery. I wait while the kids stay with Sarah. The doctor finally came out. "She is fine she needs lots of rest" I bowed a full 90 degrees and visit Haneul who was sleeping peacefully. "Babe I'm so so so sorry of what I did. I really do not deserve you or be the father of our children" I hold her hand while sobbing. I feel her hand grip on mine. "Don't say such things things!" She weakly exclaimed. "I deserve it!" "No you don't! You deserve to be called my husband to my children and our new arrival HaJoon!" That's when I realized she gave birth. "I'm sorry!" I cry. "No need. Saranghae!" She said. "Nado!" I hugged her to sleep. 

A/N: hey! I am so so so so so sorry that I have not been updating. I just have lots of stuff going on. Grandpas is the hospital, Viola practice, etc. I hope you all under stand