Lies

I love you forever! Book 2 of my bully, my boyfriend, my husband.

Haneul POV

After the kids woke up and got to preschool I went to go check on my baby. "I hope it's a boy!" I squeal. I checked myself in and I went to go see Dr. Jung. We did the thing and he said the baby was... A BOY! 'Kook will be happy!' I thought. It was time to get the kids again. I drove and picked them up. As I got home Halla started to cry. "What's wrong?" I asked her. "APPA LIED😫!" She whined loudly. I comforted her and called the other Bangtan members to ask what Jungkook was doing. "Hello Haneul!" Jimin says. "Jiminie pabo!" Jungha took the phone from me. "Aigoooo! Jungha let me talk to omma!" "Arasso, but you owe me and my sisters ice cream!" "Arasso!" Jungha gave me the phone. "Jimin, is Jungkook there?" "Nope!" Jimin says popping the p, "He left early saying he owed you guys some ice cream!" 'So that's why Halla was crying' I realized. "Tank ya!" I say. I hanged up. I looked at the clock 7:46pm. "Kids time to sleep💤!" I tucked each one in and waited. Jungkook came home right then. "Annyeong!" I greet him. He stayed silent. "I called to see if you were there but Jimin said that you left early!" I say. "Leave me alone!" He yells. "You know what?! Why are you so cranky? Hmm?" I yell back. He turns away but I grab his shoulder. Unexpectedly he PUSHES me hard against the wall and runs out the door. I felt pain rush into my stomach  and legs. I fall down. I start to leak. "Help!" I cry in pain. "OMMA!" The kids rush to my side. Jungha rushes to the phone and calls someone. "Omma!Omma!" Hana and Halla shake me. I suddenly see black cover my sight.