Daily routine

I love you forever! Book 2 of my bully, my boyfriend, my husband.

Haneul POV

"Omma! Ideona!" Said a cute voice. I opened my eyes to see my 3 kids, JungHa, Hana, and Halla. (JungHa is 5 and Halla and Hana are 3) Halla was shaking my like crazy. "Arasso!" I got up and went to the kitchen to make pancakes! I was wearing my "PJ's" as I cooked. (She is wearing Jungkook's oversized white shirt) Arms s through my arms to my waist "Whatcha makin?" Said a sleepy Jungkook as he kissed my collarbone. "Your Fav! Pancakes!" I exclaimed slightly. He chuckled. (Skip breakfast) "Yah! Help me with my dress shirt and tie yeobo!" Jungkook called for me. I ran to help him. His dress shirt was still not buttoned up and his tie hung loosely his neck. It kind of . I walk to him and button up his shirt while biting my lower lip. "Yah, are you trying to seduce me?" He asks. I shake my head innocently. I finish his shirt and tied his tie. I tie it. After I'm done I give him a peck on the cheek. "Your forgetting something?" He says. I peck him on the lips but shakes his head. "That was a good guess but look behind..." He says. I turned around to see my 3 kids staring at us innocently in there PJ's. "You forgot about us" JungHa says. I giggle at his cuteness. "Arasso, let's go go!" I say. I put them in normal clothes. Hana and Halla are wearing there favorite shirt with the dog and cat. JungHa is wearing a shirt that says "All star" Jung Ha looks like me but he acts like Jungkook, Halla looks like Jungkook but acts like me, and Hana looks like both of us but she unlike us she is quiet and independent. I love my 5 kids. If your wondering why I said 5 is because I'm 2 months pregnant with another boy and you can't forget Jungkook. Jungkook leaves and I take the kids to school. 'Finally peace' I thought as I fall onto the couch. I looked at the ceiling and felt my eyelids getting heavier. I close my eyes and see Jungkook on one side while me and the kids are on the other side. I look closer at the picture and see Jihye standing next to him having her arm around him. Then everything went black.......

---------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: sorry for not updating often. I am getting pretty busy with school stuff and all. So I hope y'all understand! Love ya! ❤️❤️❤️