Another?

I love you forever! Book 2 of my bully, my boyfriend, my husband.

 

OMG! I AM SO SO SO SORRY THAT I NEVER DID UPDATE OFTEN AS I USE TO. SCHOOL IS JUST SOOOO HARD!!!! I HOPE YOU GUYS WILL FORGIVE ME! BUT I AM DONE WITH SCHOOL SO I AM ABLE TO UPDATE AGAIN! - AUTHOR

HANEUL POV

I try to figure out the situation. I can't move anything! I try pinching myself. OUCH! Never did work. I tried slapping myself. OW! Never did work ether. I try other ideas. Nothing worked. I try one more thing. I try picturing my family. I worked?! I open my eyes to see a bright light. I look at my surroundings. I see my close friend Nara. "Yah! Gwenchana?!" She asks. I nod. "Where are the kids?" I ask. "There at my house with Sarah!" She says. (A/N: Nara and Sarah are new characters, Nara is your good friend you met in the coffee shop where you spilled your latte all over her clothes. Sarah is her baby sister who is 12 years old. They will have very important parts so remember them!) "What about Jungkook?" I ask. "Molla, I called him but he didn't pick up" she says. (Time skip) I have gotten out of the hospital and picked up children. I was at home watching them eat pancakes for dinner. I save 3 for Jungkook later. I ask the kids how was there day. "It was Fine! But i saw Appa with another girl when I was at the playground with SeokMin!" JungHa says. "Us too! We saw him when we were playing with NaRi!" Halla says but Hana just nods along. 

JungHa POV

I was playing power rangers with SeokMin. "Hiiiyaa!" I yell as I slice a fake monster. "Hey, Is that your Appa?" SeokMin asks. I turn to see him with another girl that was not omma! They looked like they we're arguing. We spyed on them till that lady stood up and walked away sassily. Appa look stressed. I was about to go to him until we had to line up. I debated whether or not go to appa or the teacher. I didn't want to get in trouble so I went with the teacher. 

Haneul POV

I listened to what JungHa said. I tucked them into bed and waited for Jungkook like I always did. He normally comes at 9:30 but he came at 11:15pm. I was about to fall asleep until I heard jiggles at the door. It was him with the scent of other women and soju. "You came home late!" I say. "Here is some of your pancakes I saved for you!" I offered. He shook his head. "I'll feed you!" I say. "If I say no the it's a no. What do you not understand!?" He yells. I back away. He walks in to the room and I follow. I peek to see him already passed out. I tiptoe to him and tuck away a hair piece while saying "you must have had a long day!" I sleep next him and drift off into dreamland.