I'm sorry

I love you forever! Book 2 of my bully, my boyfriend, my husband.

JungKook Pov 

I woke up seeing Haneul next to me. "Mianhae, But I have to keep you and the kids safe so don't wait for me or don't even come to my work place..." I kissed her forehead and got myself ready. After 15 minutes I was ready to go. I put on my shoes and I suddenly get a hug from Halla. "Appa don't leave!" She whimpered. I bent down to give her a kiss and hug. "Mianhae, Appa has to go to work!" I say. She starts to cry. "APPA!!!" She cries. "Haneul walks in the room. "What happened?" She looks at me. "None of your business so why don't you go back to sleep?" I say. She walks away hastily. "Halla, Appa has to go to work. So how about I come home early and take you and your siblings to eat some ice cream?" I bribe her. "What about omma?" She asks. "And omma!" I lie. She wipes her tears and gives me a hug and kiss then walks away. "I am so sorry guys but I have to lie to keep you guys unharmed..." I say to myself as I walk out the door.

A/N- Hi! Long time no check in! Sorry for the short chapter! But I am leaving you guys hanging. If you guys really want to know I'll give you guys a hint. Hint: Someone came back. Okay that's all! Have a nice day!