Baeksoo - Stakeout

Exo Drabble Collection

"How long do we have to sit here, I'm bored and I really have to piss," Baekhyun whines, shifting impatiently in his seat before putting his feet up on the dashboard and Kyungsoo rolls his eyes, heaves a sigh, punches his partner in the thigh; "If you hadn't talked back to the Sergeant we wouldn't have been assigned to this stakeout to begin with, so stop complaining."

Kyungsoo runs a hand through his hair, looks at the entrance to the old abandoned warehouse, says a silent prayer to anyone who will listen that someone will show up so he can make an arrest and go home and sleep; but then Baekhyun starts humming, quietly at first, just barely enough for Kyungsoo to hear, but before long he's full-on singing; it's not a song Kyungsoo has heard before but he slumps back in his seat, closes his eyes, and lets the sound was over him.

Kyungsoo doesn't know how long he slept, but he wakes to a warm hand on his thigh and he sits up rubbing at his eyes as Baekhyun laughs, drags his thumb along the seam of Kyungsoo's pants, "You fell asleep," he says, keeping his hand where it rests on Kyungsoo's leg "you're really cute when you sleep," he smiles - a bright smile, showing off all of his straight white teeth and Kyungsoo tries his hardest to ignore the feeling of want bubbling up in his chest, but it feels so impossible when Baekhyun is sonear, so beautiful, so warm; don't fall in  love with your partner, he tells himself, but he knows it's no use, he's already fallen.