Sukai - Boyfriend

Exo Drabble Collection

Junmyeon wakes to a warm weight pressed against his side; an arm draped over his stomach, and the memory of the night before rushes in, filling his chest with warmth. He presses his lips to the mop of brown hair on the pillow next to him and Jongin stirs, humming sleepily.

“Good morning,” Junmyeon says, brushing Jongin’s hair off his forehead, letting his fingertips trail over the younger boys cheek and down his neck. Jongin leans into the touch. 

"Morning,” Jongin rasps. “Boyfriend,” he adds after dropping a sticky kiss on Junmyeon’s neck. Junmyeon’s stomach swoops and his heart jumps at the use of the word and he hugs Jongin to his chest. 

“Boyfriend,” Junmyeon repeats, hardly able to believe it. He’s loved Jongin for what feels like a lifetime, never imagining that Jongin could have felt the same. He feels the urge to pinch himself. 

“I like the sound of that.” Jongin says against the skin of Junmyeon’s neck and his lips are so soft. Junmyeon shivers, then sighs as Jongin leaves a trail of kisses along his jawline. 

“I was terrified you know,” Junmyeon slides his hand up Jongin’s arm and under the sleeve of his t-shirt where his thumb rubs idly at Jongin’s smooth skin. “I was so scared that you’d reject me. And the way you just stood there after I told you…” He feels Jongin’s arm tighten around him. 

“I’m sorry. I was honestly shocked. I’ve liked you since the day I met you, Myeon. I’d always hoped you’d love me back but I never…” He rubs his nose behind Junmyeon’s ear and it feels so intimate that heat flares low in Junmyeon’s belly. “What took you so long?” He whispers, before closing his mouth around Junmyeon’s earlobe, pulling gently with his teeth. 

“I’m an idiot I guess,” Junmyeon answers, distracted by the wet heat of Jongin’s mouth on his skin. Jongin props himself up on one elbow and looks down at Junmyeon, running his hand down Junmyeon’s chest to rest on his waist. “You’re my idiot.” He smiles then, the kind that squeezes his eyes shut and scrunches his nose and Junmyeon is filled with the overwhelming need to kiss him. He does just that, and Jongin melts into him, so soft and warm and pliant. 

Slow, languid kisses become more urgent, Jongin’s fingers dipping under the hem of Junmyeon’s shirt and skating over his ribs; Junmyeon’s hands in Jongin’s hair as their tongues curl together. Junmyeon breaks away reluctantly after a few minutes, panting. There’s nothing he would love more than spending the day wrapped up in Jongin, making up for lost time, but they have places to be, obligations to fulfill. 

Jongin pouts at him, going in for another kiss and Junmyeon indulges him for a moment, pulling away before things get too heated. “We have to get up,” Junmyeon says, patting Jongin’s cheek, but Jongin just hugs him tighter, nuzzling against his chest. 

“No,” Jongin whines. “I finally have you in my bed and I’m not letting you go.” Junmyeon chuckles and kisses the top of his boyfriend’s head. “We’re never leaving this bed.” 

“As wonderful as that sounds,” Junmyeon drags his hand down the length of Jongin’s back, “we really do have to get up. We have a busy day today.” 

“I know,” Jongin pouts, draping his leg over Junmyeon’s and kissing up the length of his neck. 

“It doesn’t look like you know,” Junmyeon laughs, prying himself away from the temptation of his boyfriend’s soft, plump lips. He swings his legs over the side of the bed and runs his hands over his face and through his hair. 

Jongin scoots closer and wraps his arms around Junmyeon’s waist, kissing his side, and Junmyeon sighs. “I’ll let you go in a minute, I promise.” 

Glancing at the clock, Junmyeon decides they can probably manage about 10 more minutes of cuddling before they’re officially running late. “10 minutes.” He says, doing his best to sound firm and then he’s climbing back into bed and wrapping his arms around Jongin, giving him a lingering kiss. 

“I love you.” Jongin whispers against his lips, and Junmyeon’s heart skips a beat and swells. Maybe it’s okay to be a little late just this once.