Kaibaeksoo - Warm

Exo Drabble Collection

Jongin pushes open the door to his shared bedroom with Kyungsoo, careful not to make too much noise. He is exhausted after staying behind to work on his choreography and all he wants to do is fall into his bed and sleep.  

With the light from the small lamp on the table between their beds, he can see Baekhyun pressed against Kyungsoo’s back in the younger boy’s bed, his arms wrapped tightly around him, nose buried in soft black hair. He smiles down at them, feeling just a little bit jealous that they’ve been wrapped up in each other’s warmth while he’s been putting in extra hours at the studio.  

He really should sleep in his own bed where he can stretch out his aching limbs, but the way Kyungsoo is clutching Baekhyun’s hands to his own chest and the way the older boy occasionally pushes his lips outward against Kyungsoo’s neck in his sleep has Jongin lifting the blankets to slide in against Baekhyun’s warmth. He presses a kiss to the soft skin behind the boy’s ear before scooting closer to drape his arm across his sleeping boyfriends, curling his body around Baekhyun’s smaller frame.

He feels warm fingers twining with his own and Kyungsoo is pulling his hand up to rest on Baekhyun’s against his chest. "Glad you’re home," he whispers, giving Jongin’s hand a gentle squeeze.

"Me too.” Jongin squeezes back.

“Missed you.” Kyungsoo’s words are soft and slow and Jongin can tell he’s already falling asleep again.

“Mmhmm,” he hums against Baekhyun’s neck. The older boy makes this soft little noise in his sleep as he presses back into Jongin’s chest and Jongin thinks he couldn’t possibly be more in love as he falls asleep.