Revelation

Unrequited Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyoung was drying her hair with a towel while walking towards the living room,  when she was near she hears voices talking but it’s really low, to the point that it sounds like hissing, she’s not used to it, they all talk loud with each other, she decided to stop and hide behind the wall to eavesdrop for a bit.

“I can’t believe she’s even considering to stay.” Jungyeon said. Chaeyoung wonders what are they talking about, she listened a bit more.

“Mina sure does fall hard for Chaeyoung.” Sana said.

“What? Fall?” Chaeyoung muttered to herself, her heart beat doubled.

They all fell silent for a moment, then Jihyo, being the mic of the group suddenly said.

“I can’t believe she’s still inlove with Chaeyoung.”

Chaeyoung’s mouth drop open, she was not sure if she’s hearing this right. Mina? Inlove? With me? How? Whe--? She thought. She could not believe what she heard, she was so shock by the revelation that she jump in and interrupted the girls.

“WHAT!?” Chaeyoung said, her bemused expression. All heads turned to her. Their eyes grew bigger. Surprised that she suddenly appeared.

Chaeyoung tilted her head, eyebrows raised, waiting for an explanation.

“Uhhh.” Were all the words that came out from Jihyo’s mouth.

“What are you talking about? Mina? Inlove with me?” Chaeyoung asked them. All of them started avoiding contact with her and looked in different directions but she was determined, she will not surrender, she has to know something, or maybe not just something, she has to know everything.

“Well.” Nayeon started. Chaeyoung focused on her, she can see Nayeon’s hesitation, and she lifted both of her eyebrows, signaling that Nayeon should continue.

“What you heard was true.” Nayeon continued, still hesitated. Jihyo raised her forefinger, looks like she was going to say something but she didn’t continue.

“What! Why? When? How---“ Chaeyoung shouted but was cut off by Sana.

“She likes you Chaengie. Very much.”

“Oh. My. god.” Was all that Chaeyoung could utter, her hand covering , still can’t absorbed what had just happened. “And you all knew?”

Nobody said a word, too guilty to respond. They were all silent for a bit but Tzuyu broke it off.

“This is huge. When Mina finds o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter