Table's turned

Unrequited Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyoung tried to call Mina but sadly, Mina's place has a poor signal coverage. Her call can't get through. And Mina's too busy to even bother to entertain a call. Chaeyoung's having a hard time trying to figure out what to do, it's been 2 weeks and she haven’t had any answers to all her questions in her head. Until she decides to give up trying to figure out this Mina-thing and move on.

Chaeyoung texted the girl she's seeing. They went out a lot but she can't consider it dating, especially when Jihyo broke the big news. But now, she tried contacting the girl again because maybe, Mina's not for her.

Chae: Hey wanna hangout.

Girl: sure. where?

Chae: My place?

Girl: Arent you guys many there?

Chae: Nah. Only one is here. Others left to go out.

Girl: Okay. Be there in 15.

 

Chaeyoung put down her phone on her bedside table and proceeded to take a quick shower and prepare for her guest. After 15minutes, someone rang the doorbell. It must be the girl. Jungyeon opened the door and let her in. It was only her and jungyeon at the house.

She was at the kitchen preparing their snacks when Jungyeon entered the kitchen.

"What the hell are you doing?" Jungyeon questioned

"What?" Chaeyoung confused

"Why is that girl here?" Jungyeon said

"coz we're hanging out?" Chaeyoung reasoned

"What about Mina?" Jungyeon asked

"So what about Mina?" Chaeyoung replied

"Just gonna throw it all away?" Jungyeon said, crossing her arms.

"There's no us. Look unnie, I've been thinking about it a lot. I think I don't want to go down that road." Chaeyoung revealed.

"What? Why?" Jungyeon said sadly

"It feels like, it's not going to be okay. I mean, our friendship, what if we broke up? What if we had a fight? It will affect all of you. I just, i feel too pressured." Chaeyoung said

"Nooo. How could you say that. You haven’t even tried." Jungyeon pleaded

“I can't risk it. Just let it go okay. My guest is waiting" Chaeyoung walkout of the kitchen, leaving Jungyeon alone. Jungyeon immediately texted the other 6 girls to tell them what Chaeyoung said.

Chaeyoung smiled at the girl, and put down their snacks and drinks at the table. The girl was sitting at the sofa, and she took the vacant seat beside her.

"Hey!" said the girl

They chatted for a bit. Until suddenly, while listening to the girl. She had flashbacks.

 

Flashback 1

During their fanmeet, they have a wall on the stage with lots of post it’s with messages from their fans. It was Mina's turn to read something from the post its. She stood up and approached the wall. After a few seconds, Mina took a post it and read, "Mina heartu Chaeyoung" and the crowd went wild. Chaeyoung smiled because they are just used to fans' otps. After that, Mina was asked what would be her nickname, they were all thinking about what they would name her until Chaeyoung decides to play the crowd and blurted out "Only look at Chaeyoung". Then the crowd went wild, she only laughed hard. But she noticed that Mina's face was as red as a tomato. She just assumes that Mina is really shy.

 

Flashback 2

During an interview on their sixteen, Mina was asked by the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter