Alliance

Unrequited Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Months later, Mina and Tiffany are still dating. Chaeyoung felt hopeless. Everyday she felt like giving up, but there's something about Mina that keeps her pulling back. She focused on their shows and rehearsals. Tried to ease the pain.

One day, Mina went out to have a date with Tiffany, which left the 8 members at the dorm. Jihyo looked at Nayeon and gave a nod then suddenly, Jihyo and Nayeon stood up and blocked the Tv.

"Okay girls! Listen!" Jihyo announced.

All the girls suddenly paid attention to them.

"Jihyo and I are talking, and we thought that Chaeyoung still has a chance with Mina." Nayeon said.

Chaeyoung's eyebrows raised. "What?"

"Yeah! We thought so too!" Dahyun said, pointing at herself, Tzuyu and Jungyeon.

Chaeyoung, who's busy with her phone, suddenly lost interest and paid attention on what the girls are saying. "What are you guys talking about?"

Momo speaked up. "We can still see how Mina looks at you. It's still there Chaengie."

Then a bunch of "Yeah" and "Yes" filled the room.

"What! Are you suggesting we break them apart?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Well.." Jihyo started.

"No way! They're happy! I dont want to break them apart." Chaeyoung protested.

"We will not break them apart. We'll just make Mina realize how she still loves you." Nayeon said.

Other members nodded and agreed. They all love the plan.

Chaeyoung hesitated. This is not a good plan. But then, the thought of Mina with her, in her arms. Made her smile. Chaeyoung sighed.

"Cmon Chaengie. We'll just try." Sana said.

"Okay fine." Chaeyoung finally agreed. They all cheered.

"Okay! So what do we do first?" Jihyo asked them, still standing in front of the Tv.

"How about we make her jealous?" Tzuyu suggested.

"That's right!" Nayeon said, pointing at Tzuyu.

Chaeyoung just laughed, her members are very serious about this.

"Do all of us make her jealous or just one of us?" Dahyun asked.

"All of us will be better. So that she will notice easily." Sana suggested.

Then a bunch of yes filled the room. All of them aggreed.

"Okay then it's settled. Everytime Mina's with us, whoever's with Chaeyoung will be very sweet?" Nayeon asked.

"Or we'll be just very clingy to Chaeyoung" Jungyeon said.

Then they all agreed.

"Oh god." Chaeyoung thought. Suddenly felt this is a wrong idea.

"Chap chap! Do your best ladies." Nayeon clapped. Signaling their meeting is over.

 

Mina went home a while ago from her date. They were having their dance practice.

"Okay let’s do this." Chaeyoung thought.

Sana gave her an eyebrow nod. All of them aware of the plan.

After finishing the rehearsal, Nayeon who's with Mina. Suddenly excused herself to give a towel to Chaeyoung, who's at the opposite side of the room.

When Nayeon's with Chaeyoung already,

"Is she looking?" Nayeong asked.

"No." Chaeyoung pouted.

Then she handed the towel to Chaeyoung. Dahyun suddenly bump Nayeon with her elbow. "She's looking." Nayeon quickly turn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter