Secret love

Unrequited Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"" Chaeyoung thought, she felt betrayed, her heart felt like falling apart. She was trying to hold her tears.

"Chaengie, we're sorry." Nayeon said, rubbing her back.

"Guys guys. She's near." Jihyo warned and looked at Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung gave a nod. Signaling her members that she can handle it. Can she? She thought. They went back to their formation, she went back at her position, took a deep breath and prepared herself. Her eyes are getting big because of the tears that are building up in her eyes but she tried her best to fight it.

The sliding door opened and revealed Mina together with the unknown girl wearing a mask. Chaeyoung's heart melted at the sight of Mina's smile. Her members are waving to Mina while she stood there frozen and felt empty. She was trying to smile but it was hard.

Mina saw them and waved. She was near them. She was near her. Reality is near her. She can already hear the sound of rejection, the reality that Mina has moved on and found someone, that it's her fault because she's too late.

When Mina got closer, her members enveloped her in a group hug but she just stood there, couldn't move. Trying her best not to see the girl. Mina noticed that Chaeyoung was not in the group hug.

"Chaengieee!" Mina said, with her soft smile, Chaeyoung swear her heart skipped a beat

Chaeyoung still haven't move from her spot but she was smiling. Or was it a smile? Or a frown that's a grin? She tried her best to pull a smile. A smile that is a bit weird?

"Are you okay?" Mina said with a worried look.

"ahm.." Chaeyoung started but out of words. Started to panic.

"She's just sleepy. She slept late last night. You know our Chaengie." Tzuyu came to the rescue.

"That's right!" Chaeyoung agreed. Suddenly went back to the world from spacing out.

Mina doesn't look convinced but her smile returned and immediately hugged Chaeyoung that she slowly reciprocate, she slowly wrapped her right arm around Mina, feeling the familiar warmth, all of them were looking closely at both of them. Observing what may happen to Chaeyoung.

Before her tears started to fall down, she released herself from the hug and pushed her away which causes the confuse look on Mina's face.

"Enough about me. How's New York?" Chaeyoung asked. Then she saw the girl beside her. That girl! She suddenly remembers. She's with a girl. Are the words keep screaming in her head? She forced again a smile. "Tell me everything. Everything!" she pat Mina's shoulder but it was more like a hit than a pat. That last line of her sounded a bit bitter, it was like asking Mina to tell her everything, meaning, what had happened and how did she meet that girl.

Mina really gave a confused look to Chaeyoung but then she shrugged it off, smiled and faced her members. She put her arm around the girl's shoulder who was wearing a face mask and a hoodie. Chaeyoung's heartbreak is about to start.

"Hey guys!" Mina said excitedly, she was giggling. "This is tiffany." She winked.

"Annyoung haseyo. I'm Tiffany. I'm sorry I can't remove my mask. I'll be better once I visit you guys in the morning." The girl said and bowing.

They were all a bit confused. But they didn't bother.

"It's okay." Momo said.

The group is giving a weird vibe, they are silent after Tiffany introduced herself. Unsure how to response, having the trouble processing that Mina brought home a girl, their Mina, the most demure and introvert one, the one who's madly deeply in love with Chaeyoung for years. If this will be a rivalry, their loyalty sure will be to Chaeyoung.

Mina stared at them with a questioning look. Telling them why are they not answering. After about 3minutes, they realize that they were giving a silent treatment after the girl introduced herself so they snapped out from their thoughts then became alive and cheerful like they just came back to the world from somewhere cold.

"Hey!" "Hey you!" "Nice meeting you!" They all said in unison. Some even offered a hug. They made a little conversation with tiffany but Chaeyoung just stood there silent. Wearing that weird smile.

Nayeon noticed that one more minute and Chaeyoung might die there from severe heartache. "Let's go? So you guys can rest." Nayeon said to Mina and Tiffany. Both of them nodded. They started walking to their car. While Mina walked Tiffany to her car.

Meanwhile, Chaeyoung finally moved from her spot but she was walking slowly and alone. Tzuyu walked towards Chaeyoung.

"Hey, you okay?"

"I hope so." Chaeyoung sighed. They stopped and stared at the new couple, where Mina is helping Tiffany load her bags in her car's trunk. Tiffany waved goodbye to them and hop in her car. Tzuyu waved and Chaeyoung smiled. Mina gave Tiffany a kiss on her cheek through the car's window that gave Chaeyoung a pang in her chest. She felt a little angry. Tiffan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter