Ballet Camp

Unrequited Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina was sitting on her bed, holding her phone and browsing some pictures. She swiped continuously until she stopped on a certain picture. A picture of her and a short haired girl. The girl’s arm clung around her neck and her head lie gently on the girl’s shoulder. She was smiling demurely while the other girl was grinning. She sighed at their picture, suddenly having a heavy feeling around her chest. She locked her phone and let her body fall on the bed, putting her arm on her forehead and closing her eyes.

 

When she closed her eyes, images started flashing on her head. Like there’s one time where the short haired girl hugged her from behind, or that one time where they had a Korean language lesson.

In the midst of her reminiscing, someone knocked on the door.

 

*knock knock*

 

It knock her out of her consciousness but her eyes still closed.

“Come in.” Mina said

“Mina-ya” Nayeon opened the door and went to Mina’s bed. She lie down beside Mina.

“Mmm?” Mina said

Nayeon looked at her. “So, you’re thinking about it huh?”

Mina still haven’t moved from her position. “Yeah.”

“It’ll be just 3 mos.” Nayeon said.

“I know.”

Mina sighed.

“I’ll miss her birthday.” Mina said

“She’ll have another one next year.” Nayeon reasoned.

 They both fell silent. Mina opened her eyes.

“Should I stay?” Mina asked.

“What? Are you out of your mind?” Nayeon said, tapping slightly Mina’s head.

“but unnie. It’s her birthday” Mina sighed.

“That she will have again next year.” Nayeon reasoned

“I want to be there” Mina replied

“What happens if you don’t go?” Nayeon asked.

“I can celebrate with her” Mina said

“There are 8 other girls here, you won’t have her alone.” Nayeon said.

“But still---“ Mina tried but Nayeon cut her.

“Stop reasoning.” Nayeon cut her. Mina already retreating and closing her eyes again.

“I’ll really miss her.” Mina added.

“I know.” Nayeon replied.  “Well, the delivery is here, we should go down and eat.”

Mina opened her eyes, she raised her arms to Nayeon asking her to lift her up. Nayeon took her hand and pulled her up. Nayeon offered a hug and Mina took it.

“It’ll be okay.” Nayeon said, patting Mina’s back.

“Aigoo.” Mina said. Then they both laughed and then went to join the members to eat.

Everybody’s a bit busy watching the tv or talking with each other while having their dinner, they are all scattered in the living room. Mina was sitting beside Sana and Nayeon at the couch.

“So, Chaeyoung’s seeing someone?” Min

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter