0003

Youth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3

Sulli pushing a wheelchair that there is Saeron in it, she walk around the Hospice care with Saeron who sit calmly on the wheelchair while talk to each other and sometimes laughing together. Since Sulli come, Saeron always pay much attention to Sulli, try to get close to her so well. she said she like Sulli because her nice behaviour, her eyesmile and she said she is so pretty in her eyes.

“eonni?”

“hm?” Sulli murmured while keep pushing the wheel chair slowly, she smile to the nurse who just passed by.

“can you told me the story how you and those four guys can be a bestfriends?” asked Saeron while look up to Sulli.

“why? You are curious eh?” Sulli smile nicely to her, that’s what Saeron like from her.

“of course! Actually I’m envy with you eonni, with you guys friendship. How could you guys being bestfriends for so long time like that eh, and all of your bestfriends are good looking though”

Sulli laughing because of Saeron’s statement “so..you envy me because four good looking guy around me eh? So.. you mean that you want to be around a good looking guys as well?” asked Sulli to Saeron.

“hm.. no, not like that eonni. I just feel amazed with you guys friendship though. How could between you guys there is no relationship, remember you guys are good looking. Including you, eonni”

Sulli just shrugs with Saeron question “I don’t know. Everything’s just flow like that. Do you like one of those guy huh?” asked Sulli and it makes Saeron smile.

“Chanyeol oppa is unique though”

“oohhh~ so you like Chanyeol oppa, huh?” Sulli start teasing Saeron, make that girl just chuckles because of Sulli.

“hahahha no eonni, I just like him because he is unique. Free spirit Park Chanyeol, I like that kind of guy” explain Saeron, it just makes Sulli nodding.

“really? Usually if I asked some girls, most of them will answer, Minho”

Saeron smile and nodding “Minho oppa indeed most of girls ideal type, eonni. I can see that he is so kind, he have a warm heart, polite attitude. Everyone who close with him must be like him. But for me, that kind of guy is too good eonni. I feel bad if likes a perfect guy like Minho oppa”

“ah I see. Hm.. how about Baro and Mino? You said all of them are good looking right?”

Saeron smile widely and nodding excitedly. Because yeah, she thought all of those guy are good looking and being Sulli must be so fun. “yes! of course. But Baro oppa, I like him better if he is become my bestfriends, like really bestfriend. He is so playfull, funny, ridiculous, also he is so cute especially when he imitating you eonni” they chuckles “its must be so fun having a bestfriend like him right eonni?” asked Saeron while look at Sulli who is nodding agree of her question.

“and Mino?”

“Mino oppa.... he look cold but actually he is not as cold as I see. He is so kind and also he like to joke around as well, just the same like Baro oppa but he is not as crazy as Baro oppa. He is mature as well sometimes, he must be a good oppa and take care of his sister well. Dana is so lucky to have an oppa like him though”

“waahh without I know that you know them so well already eh? Daebak!” Sulli laughing and clapping, make Saeron just laughing as well following Sulli

“not really eonni. I just said what I see so far because you guys are here. So..... tell me how’s you guys first meet and become bestfriends?” asked Saeron who curious since then about their friendship.

“hm... we meet when we were in junior high school........”

 

“students who is not doing a homework, please get out of the class now!”

Sulli is busy looking inside her bag, she looking for her math book but she didn’t find it anywhere, in the bag even in the small locker under the table. She look so panic because she can’t find it anywhere.

“what’s wrong?” asked Minho who sit next to Sulli.

“I..... I think I left my book at home” Sulli said worried, but she seeing Minho nodding.

“I have the same problem with you”

“Minho! Sulli! You are not doing the homework I gave you?” the teacher stare at them sharply to Sulli and Minho.

Sulli just look down, scared of that teacher. She is one of a smart student in the class. Not doing a homework is not her style, she accidentally left it in the home this morning because she was in hurry.

Finally, Sulli get out of the class with Minho eventhough she doesn’t want to. Because get out means she can’t join the class and the lesson. In front of the class there are already Chanyeol, Mino, and Baro who is also get a punishment because they are not doing the homework. Teacher asked them to kneel down and lift both of their hands up. they can’t let down their hands until math class is over.

“what a bad day” Chanyeol mumbles and sigh heavily, sometimes he let down his hands because feels sore and then lift it up again.

“I almost finish it just if Taehyun not pull away his book, aish!” Mino rolled his eyes annoyed and sigh heavily just like what Chanyeol did. He tilted his head, feels sore already.

“Yah! Chanyeol,  I don’t  wanna be friends with you anymore. You always asked me play playstation though, I must be do my homework yesterday but you asked me to play a game. You are....”

“it’s you! it’s you who asked me to playing with you, brat! It’s you! aish this kid” Chanyeol glance at Baro , but that kid Baro just grinning to Chanyeol.

“be quiet if you guys don’t wanna we get more punishment though” warn Minho who look so lazy and bored there. His knee feels hurt.

Minho just finish his sentence, and then all of them listen to someone who is sobbing. A girl that sobbing exactly.

Chanyeol, Minho, Baro and Mino turn their head to the sound, it come from someone who is kneel down next to Baro. It’s Sulli, she is cry.

“why are you crying, Sulli?” Baro asked her innocently. He just look at Sulli in sorry look.

“oh? I don’t know if there is Sulli here” Chanyeol widen his eyes as he seeing Sulli there, and now she is cry. He doesn’t even know why she cry.

“how could a smart student can get punishment as well?” Mino also curious why Sulli can be with them here now.

“Yah, Baro! Did you bother her until she cry?” Chanyeol glance to Baro, follow by Mino.

“what? I don’t even do anything”

“she forgot bring her homework justthe same like me. That’s why she is here” explained Minho who already knew Sulli’s problem. Listen to what Minho said just now, Chanyeol, Baro and Mino nodding as their mouth make a shape O.

“Don’t cry Sulli, it’s not that bad though” Baro try to persuade Sulli eventhough it sound awkward because so far he never get really close to Sulli. Because Baro always think smart student is arrogant.

“that’s right, Ssul. You never get punishment right? Just enjoy it, Baro often get punishment but he never cry though” Chanyeol try to make a joke to take Sulli’s attention, he just want to make her stop cry.

“yes, Ssul. You just forget to bring it though. I’m sure you have done your homework already” Minho added, also try to persuade Sulli.

Mino nodding “not giving your homework to teacher just one time like this not make you look bad though. You’re smart student so far, your grade won’t be get down too much just because you are not doing your one homework” all of them nodding after listening what Mino said just now.

Sulli still sobbing eventhough actually she doesn’t mean to cry, and already try to stop, calm herself. And those boys persuade her now make her feels amused a bit, slowly she try to stop crying and wipe her tears that already flowing.

“Sulli ispretty though, I just notice it” Baro smile widely as he look at Sulli who is right next to him.

Chanyeol nodding agree “moreover seeing her crying, she is pretty when she cry. Not like other girl who look ugly when they crying. Moreover if it’s Baro who crying, he will look so ugly though”

“why me? I’m not a girl though”

“aish stupid! I just try tomake a joke to make Sulli laughing. Aishh you stupid!” Chanyeol rolled his eyes to Baro who just grinning.

“it’s okay Sulli, you’re not alone though. We arehere with you, five of us will be famous after this” Mino also try to make a joke eventhough it sound a bit lame.

Minho nodding “I think we can be a good team, five of us” Minho added.

“wah agree! Nice idea, Minho! Genius Sulli, Charismatic Mino, Nice guy Minho, Handsome Chanyeol, and Idiot Baro” Chanyeol grinning after saying that.

Al of them laughing including Sulli that laughing while her tears still on her cheeks. She seems shy but she laugh because of those boys who is with her now. They close their mouth immediately to not make the teacher listen to their laughter.

And since that time, Sulli, Minho, Chanyeol, Baro and Mino often to greet each other on the class. Beforehand they just know each other as classmate, not really care to each other, just greet when there is something to ask to. But now, since that punishment together they become close to each other and get closer day by day. They often hang out together, studying together at Sulli’s house, and if exam come they will studying with Sulli. Stay all day at her house to studying, for Sulli her friends is not stupid students. They are easy to teach, they are just lazy that’s why Sulli isn’t feel hard to teach them.

As more as they grow up, they get to know each other more and more until they become a bestfriends. Entering the same high school and same university. Even they already know each parents of them so well. Until one day, Chanyeol watch for grow up Dana. He fall for her since she is in college dan until now they already have a job. Dana still in the last semester of college now, yes she look so pretty when she being teenager.

 

“hahahahhahha daebak! So that’s the story you guys can  be bestfriends eonni? It’sso funny though, omg”Saeron laughing after hearing Sulli’s story about her bestfriends.

Sulli nodding “if I think again, there are so many stupid moment we did together. Maybe I can write a book for it” Sulli laughing as well.

“aigoooo, you guys are great eonni. I feel amazed, your friendship is so precious. I hope you guys can be together forever okay?”

Sulli smile widely and nodding “I hope so, Saeron-ah”

 

***

 

Chanyeol, Baro, Minho, and Seolchan sit together at the backyard. Chanyeol and Seolchan hold the guitar each other, all of them singing randomly. Unexpect, those kid interest join them there. They make a cycle on the grass and singing together. There are four kids there including Seolchan, and all of them are boys. All of them is so happy with Minho and friends existence. Since they come here, the boys often to gather together and singing, listen to funny story, and a joke from Chanyeol and Baro.

And seems like this is the first time Seolchan join with them, singing, playing a guitar, laughing together. Look at Seolchan who having interest like this, make Chanyeol feel glad. Seolchan typical a kid who is talkactive just like Chanyeol, it just a situation make him pull himself from others. But now he is being attractive, he even often to troll Baro just like what Chanyeol did. Seolchan is like Chanyeol’s little brother, their behaviour is almost same.

Mino is not join them, he just sit on the bench near the coridor with Dana. They just watching from a far. Look at their laughter, those kid laughter, Mino feels so happy, well- happiness is simple like this. Feel happy to see people happy.

Mino turn his head to his sister that sit next to him, he seeing Dana stare straight to the front while smiling like adoring someone. And so, Mino following his sister gaze, he can see that Dana’s eyes is glue on Chanyeol and friends. Mino smile and nudge her arm with his elbow, it makes Dana look like just wake up from daydreaming.

“hm? What’s wrong, oppa?” asked Dana innocently.

“you likes him eh?” asked Mino back and smile ridiculous to his sister. Dana just chuckles and slap Mino’s arm lighty.

“what are you talking about eh?”

“oh you deny it, just be honest to your oppa though. You likes him, right?” he asked again and now while poking Dana’s cheek.

And once again, Dana just chuckles “I don’t know oppa, day by day I start thinking of it though” Dana smile after her sentence.

“ooohhh~ My Dana is growing up already now huh?” Mino chuckles teasing to Dana.

“hahahh oppa! Stop teasing!” Dana slap his arm again who keep teasing her till the end.

“oh Dana is blushing hahahahahah”

They just chuckles and then silent, they back to watch those kids singing together.

“do you mind it, oppa?” asked Dana without look at her brother.

Mino just sigh and smile “if you likes him and he likes you as well, that’s mean you like each other right? What should I do? I’ll just pray the best for you, Dana” Mino caress Dana’s head, his beloved sister. And he smiled.

“Hi!” suddenly Sulli appear and sit next to Mino immediately while slap his thigh. Mino look at Sulli and smile.

“where have you been, Ssul?” asked Mino.

“accompany Saeron. She just sleep after take a medicine” Sulli said and look at to the backyeard where Chanyeol and friends gather together.

“ah.... you are not join there?” asked Mino again while point to Minho and friends with his chin, Sulli just shake head.

“no, I don’t want that they will force me to sing again later hahahahh my voice is creepy. I just want to watch”

“eeyy this kid” Mino poking Sulli’s cheek make that girl rolled her eyes. Dana just chuckles look at both of them.

“Min-song!! Come on join us!” Baro shout to Mino who sitting on the bench with Sulli and Dana. Baro just look at Sulli there and he shout again “Sulli, Dana. You both as well, come here” he waving his hand excitedly.

“No, I just want to watch you guys. Boys time though” Sulli point to them who indeed all of them are boys.

Dana nodding “yes, we girls just will watch from here” Dana added.

“you- go now! Enjoy the boys time” Sulli said while push Mino lightly to join the boys there. Mino just smile and messed Sulli’s hair before he walk to the garden and join those boy to sit on the grass. He hug one of the kid and put him on his lap while laughing.

______________________________________

10 days already Minho and friends are in this Hospice care. They having so much moment already here. And today is day-10 they are here. Chanyeol and Baro awake because of a sounds of the girls laughing happily, their laughter seems so beautiful in Chanyeol and Baro’s ears. Only them who is not wake up yet, while Minho and Mino already went jogging together since 30 minutes ago.

“Baro.....” Chanyeol called. He still close his eyes because still feel sleepy, he just listen to those laughter make him smile like an idiot by himself.

“Chanyeol.....” Baro called him back, and he still in the same position with Chanyeol. Close eyes and smile like an idiot while hug a bolster. Smile like an idiot because of the sound of laughter from the girls.

“is it the sounds of laughter of those beautiful angel? Where are we now? Are they the angel come here to the earth?”

“I don’t know, Yeol. Their voice sounds so beautiful in my ears though until it can wake me up”

The sounds of happy laughter get more real, and more attractive because sometimes they whines and it sounds so y, makes Chanyeol and Baro open their eyes immediately and sit up immediately then look at each other. Seconds later, they run to the door while pushing each other like a crazy. They are in hurry, pulling and pushing each other to get the knob of the door first.

When they already get out of the room that on the 2nd floor, Chanyeol and Baro’s eyes sparkling immediately when they seeing a beautiful view in their version, in the garden. There are Sulli, Dana, Seohyun, Saeron and Dasom  who was playing a water together, splash each other to get wet while laughing happily. It was because of Saeron. Sulli and Dana were take care of the garden, suddenly Saeron and Dasom coming while splashing the water to Sulli and Dana, and then Seohyun join. So it’s happen, they splash the water to each other.

Look at them all wet like that, make Chanyeol and Baro can’t hide their cheeky grins from their face. they smile from ear to ear, seems so happy. For them, that’s a good view in the morning like this when they wake up. Moreover they can see black lingerie of Dana and Dasom who wearing a white t-shirt. Chanyeol’s eyes get even bigger, and he close Baro’s eyes with both of his hands but Baro smack Chanyeol’s hand and enjoy the view that for them it’s so y.

“what are you guys doing?’ suddenly Mino already stood up behind them. He used a headband and white t-shirt, look y with sweat all over his body.

“Chanyeol? Baro?” Minho called them but no one of them answer him, they still focus on something there.

Look at Chanyeol and Baro who is not answering them, it makes Mino and Minho feel weird and curious. So they walk closer to Chanyeol and Baro, standing next to them and follow her gaze. Their eyes widen when they see what Chanyeol and Baro see. Minho and Mino gulping look at that view, however they are also a guy, but they shake their head immediately to wake them up. and then they stare at Chanyeol and Baro who still smile like idiot.

“I don’t know why I have a bestfriends who have a dirty mind like them” Minho shake head and close his eyes.

“I don’t know, I think we need to wash their brain” Mino added.

Chanyeol and Baro still smile an idiot while stare at those beautiful view for them. Mino and Minho suddenly shouting.

“Sulli! Get in, it’s cold!” Minho shout from the second floor, Sulli look at him and nodding while smiling.

“yes, it’s enough to play the water” Mino said again, so Sulli asked the girls to stop and get in to clean up.

When the girls disappear from the view, Chanyeol and Baro seems just comeback to reality and just notice of Mino a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter