0002

Youth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2

Best friend is....

Those who talk bad in front of your face, not behind your back.

Those who coming first when you’re in the hard time.

Those who mocking at you, laugh at you first when you are fall down. Not the one who helping you first and laugh in the end.

Those who hug you tight when you comeback.

Best friend is not a shadow that there is only when shining, and when the light missing the shadow is disappear.

Best friend is those who know bad and good of you but still want you no matter what.

Best friend is like spongebob and patrick, same stupid, same crazy, same ridiculous but love each other no matter what.

___________________________________

Baro walk alone on the corridor, while smiling happily like a kid. When he passed by a backyard, he seeing a man who is around 40 years old. Baro stop and squinted his eyes to look at that man clearly. Suddenly his smile disappear nowhere after he seen a man who sit on the bench alone. After he sure with what he seeing, Baro shout immediately,

 “samchuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!” he running like a crazy toward that man and take a cigarrete from that man hand immediately. Baro save it in his pocket and stare at that man he called ‘uncle’.

 “samchu, I told you to stop smoking right? Aish samchu, why are you not listen to me eh?” protest Baro and folded his arms in front of his chest.

“aish Baro, don’t mind me. At least now I just take one cigarette per day”

“still- no cigarette, samchu”

“you should try first, then you will know how great that is. Give me back, Baro” that man grinning to make Baro give him a cigarrete back to him.

“No, samchu. You need to have a healthy life though”

“Baro, you know...my life is not like you who still have long long life. Tomorrow or maybe tonight, I’ll die. So just let me enjoy the cigarette for the rest of my life”

Baro just look at the man and shake head. This man is the one who is very stubborn in this hospice. He keep smoking no matter what, since Baro and others in here. Baro always catch him who smoking silently in the corner backyard. Baro get close to him and always ask him to stop smoking. But- he is damn stubborn anyway.

“samchu, no one can predict that when we will dead anyway. You said your life is not like my life which is still long long just like what you say eh?” Baro smile “who knows? If God want me to dead tonight or one hour later, of course I’ll dead right? I’m healthy, and don’t have disease. But if God want it, then? We can’t do anything right? Who knows later I’m dead first, and you still alive?”

“but all of us come here because our age is not.......”

“at least stay healthy, samchu. Please, stay healthy. Oh come on samchuuuuu, I still need to win playing mahjong with you. aisshhh”

Suddenly that man laughing because of Baro’s words “ah yeah, you never win over me right? Hahahahh you need to be smart, Baro” that man mess Baro’s hair while laughing.

“give me chance, I’ll win against you. Let’s make a bet then?” Baro tilted his head while look at Uncle Lee who also look at him right now.

“oh sure, what is it?”

“if you win, you can take all of my ramen stock on my luggage. You know that I’m a big fan of ramen right? I can’t live without ramen”

“okay deal, and if you win?”

“if I win... I just want you to stop smoking. How? Deal?” Baro smile widely to that man. That man seems thinking hard, for him stop smoking is so hard though. He is a cigarette maniac. That’s why he got that disease. After thinking like few minutes, finally Lee Samchu nodding, agree with Baro.

“okay... I agree because I know you will never win against me, Baro” Lee samchu laughing and mess Baro’s head hard.

“oohhh you underrated me eh, Samchu? Let’s just see eh” Baro smile widely and again- he imitating Sulli’s eyesmile.

Since Baro come here, he get close to Lee Youngjae, he is 41 years old and he always smoking here eventhough he got disease already. of course he always hiding whenever he want to smoking. And since Baro come, that kid always caught him. At first he complain hard and curse on Baro, but day by day he likes Baro just like his own son. He listen to Baro little by little except stop smoking, until now he can’t stop it. And Baro always make an effort to make him stop smoking.

.

“you want this?” Sulli show a shrimp crackers in front of Minho’s face. he look at it for a while and open his mouth immediately, and automatically Sulli feed him.

“where are the kids?” he asked as he chew it.

“I don’t know, I think Chanyeol still sleep? Because too tired”

Minho and Sulli walking together on the coridor, they just look around after helping some nurse to give a breakfast to the patients.

“Minho-ya! You know Seohyun? Patient in the room number.35?”

“yes, why?”

“I think she likes you” Sulli makes a serious face all of sudden and squeeze a snack that on her hand dramatically.

Minho look at Sulli immediately and smirk as he rolled his eyes, and then he flick Sulli’s forehead.

“you talk nonsense, she is already like my own sister you know? And I think everyone likes me here” Minho said proudly, while Sulli mocking on him and push his arm. Minho just chuckles.

“but seriously, she is different. Wahh you got a lot fans” Sulli clapping without sound.

“fans what? Stop talking nonsense, ey this kid”

Suddenly someone link his hands on Sulli’s and Minho’s arm, he stood up between Sulli and Minho while grinning. Sulli and Minho look at that kid in the same time.

“omo, Baro-ya!” Sulli get surprised but then she smile to Baro.

“what are you guys doing? Where is Chanyeol? I didn’t find him anywhere”

“just have a random talk” Minho answer while look at Sulli “Sulli said he still sleep”

“seriously? But he is nothing in the room though”

“then- he must be take a dump, Chanyeol’s habit every morning. Be imprisoned in the toilet” Minho said and it makes all of them laughing.

Sulli laughing also but she stop as soon as she seeing a cigarrete on Baro shirt’s pocket.

“YAHH!!” she shout make that two guy immediately step back from her. They rubs their ear while look at Sulli weirdly.

“oh you shock me!! what’s with you Sulli...” Baro said scaredly. He think he didn’t do something wrong but why Sulli shout at him like that.

Sulli take that cigarrete from Baro’s pocket and stare at him immediately. “since when you smoking huh? Aish Baro, tell me!” Sulli knock Baro’s head outraged.

Minho’s eyes widen when he seeing a cigarrete that Sulli took from Baro’s pocket, he knock Baro’s head as well and glare at him “Yah, brat. How dare you smoking in this area huh?” Minho shake head unbelieve.

Not even Baro explain, he just open his mouth but suddenly Chanyeol, Dana and Mino coming together to them.

“what happen in here?” Mino asking because Sulli and Minho’s face seems annoyed and not friendly.

Sulli show a cigarrete to Chanyeol, Mino and Dana. All of their eyes widen as they look at that cigarrete.

“Sulli you smoking?!” Chanyeol’s mouth make Sulli want to smack his head right now.

“this is Baro’s” she answer as she look at Chanyeol lazily, Chanyeol just grinning and rubs his nape.

“oooohhhh~” Chanyeol, Mino and Dana said in unison and they look at each other but a second later “WHAT?!!” Chanyeol, Mino and Dana look at Baro with their big eyes.

And anyone know what happen after that? Baro get a two knock on his head from Chanyeol and Mino, Dana... of course she doesn’t dare to do that.

“Brat! How dare you smoking in this area huh?!” scold Chanyeol and knock Baro’s head again.

“since when you smoking huh? Told you it’s not healthy!! Aish” and Mino knock Baro’s head again as well.

“aish yah! Yah! Yah! Stop bullying me! It’s not mineeee. Aish I’m so done” Baro said frustrated because his bestfriend always bullying him like this.

“and then who?” Minho asked.

“and how come it can be in your pocket?” Sulli asked as well

“tell us” Mino glare at Baro.

“hurry up!” Chanyeol shook him.

“it’s Lee Youngjae’s samchu, I took it from him because he try to smoking again, I try to forbid him but he still being stubborn, that’s why I snatch it from him and about to throw it away but Sulli took it and you all accuse me. Aish” explain Baro and the end with glaring from him to all of his bestfriends, while his  best friends just grinning and rubs their nape.

“oooohhhhh~” they said in unison.

“so- our Baro is a new hero eh?” Chanyeol embrace Baro friendly, without feeling guilty that he knock Baro’s head many times, he is the one who knock Baro’s head the most. Well- Chanyeol and Baro are partner in crime, same crazy, same humorious.

“oh~ our Baro is mature now” Minho smile proudly, ignore Baro’s glaring to him.

“I know he always keep his healthy though” Mino said opposite to what he said to Baro early, he grinning and also ignored Baro’s glaring.

“Baro is the best!” Sulli thumbs up while step back from Baro and get close to Minho.

Dana who seeing that all, just can chuckles in the back. She think those people are so funny, sometimes Dana envy with their friendship. Hoping that she can having a best friends like them.

Baro still glaring at his best friends one by one especially Chanyeol, his head hurt enough because get bully by his best friend. He just birthday yesterday and today he already get bully again without know his fault, unfair. He thought.

“aahh~ I need to go guy, because I should help grandma, with Dana. Right Dana?” Mino said as he look at Dana, of course he want to escape from Baro. He pull Dana’s hand immediately and walk away from there.

And now just Chanyeol, Sulli and Minho who left here.

“ahh... Sulli, we have something to do right? The nurse waiting for us though”

“ah yeah right Minho! Let’s go, don’t make them waiting too long!” Sulli pull Minho’s arm immediately and then they escape as well.

And- only Chanyeol left. He grinning to Baro who still glaring at him, ready to take a revenge of his head.

Chanyeol look at his watch and acting like he is busy. “oh it’s 9 am already, I need to do my job!”

“where do you want to go?” Baro asked.

“helping.....help.... ah helping Seolchan to.....fix his guitar, you know it’s broke right? So I need to go now I guess” Chanyeol laugh flatly with Baro who also laughing with him and hit Chanyeol’s arm playfully but hard enough.

“Seolchan doesn’t even want to see you” Baro’s face change all of sudden and stare at Chanyeol.

“ah yeaahh~but- I need to go now. So..... bye!” Chanyeol run immediately without count it. He run fast to escape from Baro who ready to hit him later on if he still there with Baro.

“Yah!! Park Chanyeol! Watch out you!” Baro chase him as soon as Chanyeol escape. They run in the coridor and backyard, Baro need to catch Chanyeol no matter what.

While Baro chase Chanyeol. Sulli, Minho, Mino dan Dana laughing there as they look at Chanyeol who  get chase by Baro, even Sungjae join them laughing together. Chanyeol and Baro indeed ridiculous guy.

____________________________

na ege meoril gidaego
mulkkeu reomi bara bo ado moreujyo
du pareul yeoreo bo imyeon
shiwon hada mal hamyeon seodo moreujyo

tumyeong han na ijiman
ni ape, seo it janha
ne, nuneun nal
neomeo chyeoda bol ppuniya

Seolchan stop singing and play his guitar as soon as he noticed that there is someone watch him in front of the door. He look at Chanyeol standing there look at him while titled his head.

“why stop?” he asked Seolchan.

“what are you doing there?” asked Seolchan coldly.

“watching you of course, what else? I’m a fan anyway” Chanyeol grinning happily like a kid, but Seolchan keep with his cold gaze.

“why are you always follow me?” asked Seolchan annoyed. Yes that’s right, since Chanyeol come here he always following Seolchan, watch him from afar just the same like secret admire. Moreover when he saw Seolchan who standing in front of the door when he having a little performance with Sulli that time. Chanyeol pay more attention to Seolchan.

“told you I’m a fan, why don’t you believe me?” Chanyeol talk calmly and smile. He doesn’t know why, he want entering this kid’s world so much.

“fan my ”

“yah! How dare you talk unpolite to me like that”

Not answering but Seolchan just stare at Chanyeol more sharp “you don’t like it? Then- who ask you to talk to me?” he said still with his cold face.

“okay okay whatever. Not a fan, what about friends?” Chanyeol smile again, showing his white teeth.

“friend?”

Chanyeol nodding “yes, I want to be friend with you. how?”

“I don’t need a friend” he said and about to go but Chanyeol block the way, he stand up right in front of the door to make Seolchan not get out of the room.

“really? But why my heart say you need a friend?” Chanyeol titled his head like a kid. Today is first time Seolchan stood up in front of him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter