0001

Youth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Friends are important! If you have some, that’s great!
but..BEST FRIENDS are whole different level.
you don’t have to be afraid that you’ll embarass yourself,
you never have to be polite,
and you know that they’ll always be on your side even when you obviously wrong.
they may get you into some crazy situations
and occasionally enjoy a laugh at your expense,
but at the end of the day, they’ve got your back.

_____________

"Song Dana, Song Dana, Song Dana"

"Why do you keep calling my sister since then huh?" protests Mino on Chanyeol who had been calling his sister's name while holding a pen and a scrap of paper in front of him.

"I’m thinking right now, hush" said Chanyeol and still think while keep mentions the name of Song Dana repeatedly.

"He must have been writing poems for Dana, as usual" said Baro was enjoying ramen, and there is always Sulli nearby to eat the egg yolks and ramen with Baro.

"You know that already there are a lot of poetry in his room, and that’s all about Dana" added Minho chuckled as seeing Mino rolled his eyes because of Chanyeol. Yes, Chanyeol do like his sister Song Dana since the first, but Dana not really interest on Chanyeol and she doesn’t really pay attention to Chanyeol.

"All of his poems are good, Chanyeol is the best!" Sulli thumbs-up on Chanyeol’s forehead, makes the man pouts and threw his pen.

"Aahh! You guys are so noisy, I can’t thinking well" he then took Sulli’s juice immediately and drink it off. She just rolled her eyes when Chanyeol stole her juice when she just drink it.

"Accept the fact that Dana will never see you, yeol" Baro said that getting hit on his head by Chanyeol.

"You'll see, Dana would definitely aware of how handsome this Chanyeol oppa is. Right, hyung?" Chanyeol clingy on Mino that suddenly make him disgusted of Chanyeol.

“hyung your , since when my mom gave born you huh?” Chanyeol pouting immediately when Mino said that to him.

Sulli and Minho just laughing look at their weirdo best friends, well that’s not a rare sight to be seen but it’s so often happen among them. Trolling each other, mocking each other, laughing, being crazy, being weird, anything. For them, best friends is not about knowing a good side only, best friends is not about they who will be there for you on the happy moment only. For them best friends is they are who know you so well, who know bad and good of you but they still want you, still accept you just the way you are. Chanyeol always said nobody’s perfect including them but their friendship is perfect for him because they have become friends since 10 years ago and now they still friends, bestfriends. No matter how busy they are, they still spend their time to have at least a little conversation, laughing together, hang out together. His bestfriends means everything for Chanyeol.

"No planning for a holiday this time?" Asked Minho who got up and poured juice into his empty glass.

"as usual, we gathered at Mino’s home, hang out in the Gangnam area, playing basketball together while Sulli who cheering up, watch movies, eat ddoboki on the street, camping. Moreover? "

"Bored! You know bored, Baro?" argued Chanyeol seated leaning his back on Sulli’s arm, no matter the weight of his body.

"Chanyeol is right, bored. Long weekend, we should take advantage of the good thing" said Mino who agree at Chanyeol.

"Oh so you guys are bored, bored huh? You don’t like we gather as five like this? Wishing on your own way? Okay, no problem" Sulli suddenly become so sensitive when her two friends say bored. She thinks that Mino and Chanyeol bored because it continues to gather as five like this, while she never tired of hanging out with her best friends at any time that even though they have been friends since 10 years ago, but never flashed the word bored in Sulli’s head.

"Eeyyy not bored on that mean, Choi Sulli" Chanyeol straight up from the back of Jinri and embrace that girl who was sullen.

"Sulli’s wrong, she does not understand" Mino said as he mess Sulli’s hair.

"Sulli’s blank as usual" added Baro and Sulli just pouting hard.

"Okay, to make Sulli not misunderstand. So Ssul, those kid get bored because of the places we visit just that, there is no new things. I think they need a new place to make this holiday become unforgettable” explain Minho to Sulli.

“YEAAAAHHHHH!! That, Ssul” Chanyeol, Baro and Mino cheering after listening Minho’s explanation. Minho just laughing look at his best friends look compact.

“ooohhhhh... why suddenly you threes are so compact like that huh?” Jinri glanced Chanyeol, Baro and Mino turns. While three of them just smiling widely like a kid.

“so.... there is plan where will we go?” asked Chanyeol again.

“usually Minho have a good brain for this all, Minho?” Baro look at Minho follow by Chanyeol, Sulli and Mino.

“there is somewhere” Minho said make all of them smile widely because they know, Minho must be already planning this all before they ask him.

“really? So where?” Mino asked, curious.

"There is somewhere. I'll take you there, the place is still a secret because you guys would be surprised later "

"Aahhhhhhh...." Sulli, Chanyeol, Mino and Baro grumbled because of Minho who did not want to tell them where the places they will visit.

“come on, Minho. Where?” Baro asked full of hope, he really curious where is the place that Minho’s means.

“Minho is not fun” Chanyeol thumbs down to Minho who just chuckles.

"It's a surprise guys! You'll sure to be happy if I take you there. Makes you guys curious is so fun, you know?” Minho laughing while point to all of them.

"Okay okay whatever that is. Just Make sure the place is so good just like what you said" Sulli finally spoke, without asking the place anymore. Because she know no matter how hard they asking, Minho will never tell them.

"Sure! I swear, this place will not disappoint you all. Deal?" Minho look at his fellas one by one to make sure.

"Okay deal!" Mino nodded and raised his thumb to Minho.

"Yeah deal" Baro also agrees because he has always believed in Minho expert.

"Of course, deal!" Sulli smiled.

"Watch out if disappointing huh? Deal! "Chanyeol also finally deal even though he was still curious about the place.

"Don’t worry, it will not disappoint you all" Minho smiled proudly as his friend as always trust him.

_________________________________________

Everyone is put on a flat face and not excited at all when they arrived at the destination. Only Minho and Dana were smiling when it comes to this place. Yes, Song Dana is Song Mino’s sister go with them to spend her holidays is only two weeks left. Of course Sulli greeted her warmly when Mino comes with Dana because she think she is not alone female later. While Chanyeol, had blossomed when he saw Dana coming together with Mino, he smiled wide and excited. But after he got this place now, a wide smile had vanished.

"Minho, you must be kidding, right?" Asked Mino to Minho, he is still looking forward with that flat faces.

"I should follow my father to Busan instead when he asked me to, I'm regret that I have rejected him" continued Baro who has the same expression with Mino.

While Sulli, she just stay silent, stunned, put a blank face as usual. Characteristic of Choi Sulli.

"My feet itch wanted to escape" Chanyeol lose his mind since he arrived. He thought he would see a very beautiful scenery, like the places he had visited before with his fellas. Like before they went to Suncheonman Bay, Hongdo Island, and last summer their went to Seoraksan. All of the moment that can’t even Chanyeol forget it. Minho is always smart in choosing where to spend time together for fun, but this time Chanyeol obviously disappointed with what in front of his eyes.

They are in a Hospice care. Not only adult who are here, but there are also children and teenager. Besides work, Minho also devoted himself in this place, he just want to just share the happiness of those who no longer lives. Minho socialization soul is very high, that's why people liked him a lot because he is very friendly to everyone, and he did not hesitate to help others.

Minho know that most of people in here just have a half of their life, their life is not long anymore. That’s why Minho want to be here, at least he want to see the kids smile and Minho always try to help them to catch their dream. He doesn’t want that the kids even teenager feel bored in here, know that their life is no longer anymore. He want sharing a happiness here, he want to see their smile, he want they keep spirit eventhough their disease is worse already. and today, he bring his best friends. He want his best friend also sharing the happiness here, it’s not he doesn’t wanna bring them to a good place for spend their holiday together. Because they always do that so far, and now he want something different. He want they learn how to appreacite alive.

“oh come on guys, you all must be have fun here. Trust me” Minho said to cheer up his best friends that still dumbfound on their each place. He know already if his friends will have a reaction like that, he aware already. but he sure that his best friends will usual with this place later.

“it’s not that bad though” Dana said and smile to Minho, she link her hands on Mino’s arm who stood up next to her.

“look! Dana is smile, but why you guys still with your stupid face like that huh? Oh come on” Minho laughing and embrace Chanyeol who stood up next to him “let’s go in” he said and pat Chanyeol’s shoulder before walking forward to go in to that Hospice, follow by Dana, Mino and Sulli.

While Baro and Chanyeol still dumbfound, they don’t even budge since then. But then Baro nudge Chanyeol’s arm with his elbow. They sigh in unison and nodding.

“come on” Baro pull Chanyeol’s arm with him to follow their friends who already walk in front of them.

“hyung!” someone call Minho as he waving with his wide smile. He walk to Minho excitedly and hug him immediately. Minho smile widely as well.

“Sungjae! It’s been a long time huh?” they hugging just like brother who never meet for long long time.

“wah hyung, you really coming. I got excited when know that you will come, glad you come here now” Sungjae look so happy to see Minho.

“I told you I’ll coming, and today I’m not alone. I’m with my best friends” Minho said and showing his best friends that standing behind him. He step a side and embrace Baro who standing near him.

“oh? Annyeonghaseyo, I’m Yook Sungjae. Nice to meet you all” Sungjae greet them warmly and his smile is so bright, make Chanyeol and others bowing back to  him and smile warmly to him. They introduce themself one by one to Sungjae, to make him know their name.

After short introduction, Sungjae accompany them to look around the Hospice. This place is good enough, wide, no much noisy and comfortable. The wind blow so soft make them want to be relax in here for a moment, so peace.

They meet to some people in here, and gladly they greet them warmly. Most of them know Minho, and so glad when Minho coming with his friends like this. Look for their greet wram, make Chanyeol and others feel warm as well to be here. Most of them are so kind to each other even to the new people like them now. Minho smile look at his best friends that finally smile, there is no annoying look anymore on their face just like before.

When they passed by the last coridor, Chanyeol’s eyes catch something that interest him. There is a boy, seems like he is just 10 years old. He play guitar in the corner, he play very well until make Chanyeol get impress. After that boy finish with one song that he played, Chanyeol smile so widely and clapping for him. He look so excited, not like Chanyeol few minutes ago.

“wahhh that kid is so great!” praise Chanyeol while point to that kid to his friends that standing behind him.

Chanyeol immediately come to that kid and talking much, praise that kid excitedly because he play a guitar so well but that kid just use a flat face as he look at Chanyeol. He look at him weirdly and not friendly at all.

“who are you?” he asked.

“oh? Ah, hello I’m Park Chanyeol. I..............”

“are you new here? Don’t get close to me” that kid say cut Chanyeol’s word. And then he stand up and walk away with his guitar, leaving Chanyeol who gape in his place.

Baro, Sulli and Mino chuckles in the back because Chanyeol just get ignored by the kid. Moreover when Chanyeol walk back to them, Chanyeol’s stupid expression make their stomach get hurt because it’s so ugly for them.

“are you guys see that? Wah that kid is so.....” Chanyeol shake his head unbelieve with what that kid just doing to him.

“that’s him, hyung. He doesn’t like having interaction with others. He just like to be alone with his guitar. And he always talk informal to people, no matter if they are older or not” explain Sungjae who already know most of people’s behaviour in here.

“you listen that? So don’t hoping that he will call you hyung” continue Minho as he embrace Chanyeol who still can’t believe what he just seen “by the way, his name is Park Seol Chan”

“waahhh that kid, you know I got impress at first because of his skill. Tsk” Chanyeol pouts and shake his head disappointed. They continue to walk around.

....

....

....

The next day, all of them wake up early in the morning. The air is so fresh, make them feel the comfortable. Of course, beside the people are so kind and warm and the air is so fresh and clean. And they already thinking to enjoy for stay here for a moment, that’s all because of Minho’s explanation last night before they sleep.

Minho bring them here not because he want to torture his friends, or have a bad means. He just want his friends spread their love for people here, eventhough their live is no longer anymore. He want tell his friends and himself if the healthy is very important, and he want to tell to themself to love themself because we just live once. Because live just once, that’s why Minho want his best friends to be more appreciate their live. Remembering in this place there is always people who passed away, don’t know it everyday, or every week, even e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter