Goodbye

Velvets Over Flowers
Sooyoung smiles thinking that the girl fainted from being too drunk but then Yeri sits up again quickly and startled Sooyoung. Yeri grabs Sooyoung by the shoulders yet again and pulls her in. Sooyoung sits there frozen as she watches Yeri's face get closer. 
 
Then BAM
 
Yeri throws up on Sooyoung's newly bought dress.
 
"Aish! Dammit," Sooyoung shouts as she sits there in despair. 
 
-
 
The next morning, Yeri wakes up and stretches her arms. One moment later, she starts smelling a delicious scent, "Hmm, smells like good bread huhu," she says to herself as she rubs her belly with her palm.
 
She opens her eyes and it seems like she's in a huge bed room filled with expensive wardrobes and all those other things you see in a rich man's house. 
 
"So you're awake now?" A familiar voice echoes from the side.
 
She turns her head to the corner of the room and sees the foolish punk, Park Sooyoung, sitting on a sofa while eating a piece of bread. 
 
Her eyes widen and she nervously looks around. She notices that she's wearing an oversized pajama and she starts panicking. "Wh-what happened?!?" she says nervously. 
 
"I brought you here..." Sooyoung answers. 
 
"Why am I at your house and not mine?!?!" Yeri shouts while trying to cover herself with the blanket. 
 
Sooyoung stares at her intently, "Do you not remember what happened last night?"  
 
Yeri glares at Sooyoung and suddenly she recalls what happened last night. She recalls herself drinking a glass of alcohol and slapping Sooyoung at the bar. She also reminiscences the moment when she suddenly grabs Sooyoung and vomits all over her dress. Yeri's face reddens.  
 
"So you remember now?" Sooyoung says with a grin. Yeri just nods without speaking a word. 
 
"Do you think I would bring you to your house while you were like that?
 
Yeri sighs, "Fine...I'm sorry."
 
"My secretary called your parents and they didn't seem so worried.
 
"I should be going now...Sorry for all the trouble I caused..."
 
"Stop putting on an act!
 
The butler then walks inside and cuts their conversation, "Madam...your mother is here..."
 
Sooyoung quickly stands up and panics, "Huh? What? Already? How did she get here so fast?!?"
 
Downstairs, Sooyoung's mother walks in and all the butlers and maids are all lines up. 
 
"Where's Sooyoung?" the mother asks the butler.
 
"She's upstairs."
 
"Make sure she doesn't leave the house today.
 
Upstairs, Yeri just sits back on the couch. 
 
Sooyoung walks in front of her and grabs her, "Come with me!
 
Sooyoung drags her out the door but she sees her body guards going up the stairs so she quickly pulls Yeri back inside.
 
Yeri forcefully removes her arm from Sooyoung's grasp, "Look, you better stop pulling and yanking my poor arm like that or soon I'd be armless"
 
"Can you be quiet?"
 
Sooyoung grabs her phone and dials the three other V4 girls.
 
"This is an emergency. The witch is back."
 
 
"What? Really?"
 
"I am in my room with laundry girl, we can't go anywhere."
 
"Are you serious? Look, if you get caught-"
 
 
"You're done for."
 
 
 
__________
 
 
Joohyun, Amber and Seulgi all came in and gathered up in Sooyoung's room.
 
Joohyun scratches the back of her, "If your mother finds out that there is a girl in your room, I wonder what she'd think."
 
"We are all girls here though," Amber says.
 
"I meant some other girl!" Joohyun exclaims.
 
"I bet Sooyoung will be sent to Australia," Amber says.
 
Seulgi smiles, "She'd probably hire a hit man."
 
Yeri gulps nervously, "Re-really? Is she really that scary?"
 
Sooyoung stands up, "I have a plan."
 
__________
 
Sooyoung's mother goes up to her room and opens the door. 
 
The four girls all look at her as she walks inside.
 
She sees Yeri wearing formal clothes and her hair is all styled up.
 
Sooyoung's mother glares at Yeri, "Who are you?"
 
Seulgi sits close to Yeri and lays her hand on Yeri's head, "She's a friend of ours. She goes to our school."
 
"A friend?"
 
"Yes! She's like our mascot," Joohyun says.
 
"Tell me about your family..."
 
Yeri gulps again, "Umm...my family..."
 
"What does your father do?"
 
"My father...umm..he-"
 
Seulgi butts in, "He owns a business."
 
"And what kind of business?"
 
"A fashion business...he's pretty popular in the industry..." Amber says.
 
"Oh, I see. Are you interested in the auction today?"
 
"Yes she is interested. She's going to bid too," Joohyun answers.
 
Before Sooyoung's mother could say anything else, her body guard walks in.
 
"Madam, the guests are here. It's time to greet them," the man says.
 
"Sooyoung, come down with me. Also, you three come down as well, you should all help."
 
She glares at Yeri for the second time then starts walking out. The body guard follows and all of them just watches them leave first. 
 
"Why did you lie? What if she finds out?" Yeri exclaims.
 
"Look, if you tell her the truth, your family might be in danger," Joohyuns says.
 
Amber sighs, "Good thing we got out of this. Let's just send her home."
 
 
__________
 
 
[The next day in school]
 
Yeri walks up to the roof yet again to search for Seulgi but she wasn't there so she goes back inside. She runs to the dance room and looks through the window of the door. There she sees Seulgi dancing non-stop, she notices that Seulgi has tears running down her eyes. Yeri thinks to herself that it's probably because Junmyeon is about to leave soon. Yeri didn't have the courage to go inside so she just walks away and starts running to the pool room. As she arrives at the pool room, she sees Junmyeon standing in front of the pool.
 
Yeri takes a deep breath, "Junmyeon-oppa! Why are you here?"
 
Junmyeon turns back at Yeri and smiles, "I came here to see you one last time."
 
"Last time? You really won't be coming back?"
 
Junmyeon nods his head, "Yes, I won't."
 
"When will you leave?"
 
"Tomorrow..."
 
"Oh...that's so soon...I haven't even thanked you yet..."
 
Junmyeon sighs, "Stop saying that...let's sit down."
 
Outside, Seulgi walks out and sees Junmyeon's car. She asks the driver where Junmyeon went and the driver said he went to the pool. Seulgi then walks off and goes to the pool. She stops when she sees Junmyeon and Yeri sitting down and having a conversation.
 
Yeri stands up and kneels down, "Oppa..."
 
Junmyeon gives her a confused look, "Hey, Yeri-ssi...what's wrong?"
 
"I'm begging you, please don't leave."
 
Junmyeon sighs, "Stand up."
 
"I know I have no right to ask you this but-"
 
Junmyeon cuts her sentence, "Is this about Seulgi?"
 
Seulgi hears the conversation and she looks away.
 
Yeri's eyes starts to water, "I don't know about Seulgi at all but I know she treasures you with all her heart..."
 
Junmyeon stares at her with a sad look.
 
"She looks so sad in my eyes. She rarely smiles..."
 
Before Seulgi can hear more things from Yeri, she walks out really quickly.
 
"Her smile can melt your heart. You are the only one who can make her smile. If you leave just like that, she might never be able to smile again..."
 
Junmyeon holds back his tears. He stands up and holds Yeri by the shoulders to get her up.
 
"Yeri-ssi...I already made my decision. Seulgi is very important to me and I'm sure she feels the same way about me but I don't she would want me to have any regrets. What do you think?"
 
"I am sorry..."
 
Junmyeon smiles again, "Don't be. I'm glad you were honest with me. Thank you."
 
"Oppa..."
 
"I have a favour to ask of you...please make Seulgi smile again," Junmyeon says with a big smile.
 
 
__________
 
 
As Yeri walks out of the school, Seulgi appears and stands in front of her.
 
"What do you think you're doing? Why did you have to do that?" Seulgi says angrily.
 
Yeri stares at her with confusion.
 
"Who told you to talk to him? You were begging. Don't you have any pride?"
 
Yeri tries to hold back her tears, "This isn't about pride. You just looked so miserable. You were so sad."
 
"Who cares?" Seulgi shouts, "It's none of your business!"
 
Tears starts falling down Yeri's face.
 
"Stay away!" Seulgi says angrily.
 
Yeri breathes in deeply and quickly walks away. Seulgi stays still and lets out a deep sigh.
 
__________
 
[The next day at the airport]
 
Sooyoung, Yeri, Joohyun and Amber are all sitting down waiting for Junmyeon. 
 
"Hey Sooyoung..." Yeri says.
 
Sooyoung turns her head to Yeri.
 
"Can I ask you something?"
 
"What if I said no? Just be yourself. Stop acting," Sooyoung says.
 
"I like someone. I really really like someone. But I'm trying to hide my feelings. Is that the right thing to do?
 
Sooyoung looks back at her, "No! That doesn't seem like you actually like that person at all. If the world came to an end tomorrow, don't you think you would regret it?"
 
Yeri smiles, "Hey Sooyoung."
 
"What?"
 
"I guess you're not that stupid."
 
Sooyoung chuckles, "Lol, you only notice now? I just think it's better to tell them how you really feel but I guess Seulgi won't be here."
 
Junmyeon walks towards them and they all stand up. They all start walking together.
 
"Don't cause any trouble..." Junmyeon says. He walks up to each of them and hugs them each really tightly.
 
"Take care!" Amber says.
 
Junmyeon walks up to Yeri and hugs her. He lets go, "Don't forget my favour," he whispers.
 
Yeri smiles at him, "Stay healthy."
 
"Well, I will go now. Goodbye." Junmyeon says while waving his hand.
 
 
__________
 
 
"I can't believe she didn't even show up," Joohyun says.
 
"I told you she's stubborn," Sooyoung replies.
 
"Hey why are you talking about me like that?" a familiar voice suddenly pops out.
 
All of them turn their back and sees Seulgi standing at the back.
 
"What the heck? How long have you've been standing there?" Amber says.
 
"Just about three hours."
 
"Huh? So you went here earlier than all of us?" Joohyun asks.
 
Yeri suddenly butts in, "What are you doing? Go after him! You can always go to him. Do you really love her? You can't just hide like this."
 
Seulgi smiles. She reaches out to her pocket and takes other passport, "I'm taking the next plane!"
 
Yeri looks down and steps back.
 
"What made you have this decision?" Joohyun asks.
 
"This girl did!" Seulgi says while pointing at Yeri.
 
Joohyun grabs Seulgi and starts rubbing her head, "You are such a kid."
 
All of them start laughing but Yeri just stands there with a sad look. Sooyoung looks at her and notices. Yeri fakes another smile and Sooyoung just stares at her with concern.
 
They all walk together with Seulgi to the boarding station.
 
"Thank you, Yeri. You taught me a lot of things. Thank you for all the things you have done for me. I'm glad I met you, " Seulgi says with a smile. She walks closer to Yeri and held her by the face. She gives a small peck on her forehead. Sooyoung's eyes widen. Joohyun and Amber stares at each other in shock. 
 
"I'm going now. Goodbye," Seulgi says as she walks away. Yeri just smiles as she watches Seulgi walk away.
 
 
 
__________
 
 
Back at the pool room at school, Sooyoung and Yeri stares at the pool while holding cups of coffee. Sooyoung sighs and goes closer to Yeri. She puts down her cup of coffee on a chair and pins Yeri onto the wall. Yeri just stares at her and freezes.
 
"Yeri."
 
"What? What are you doing?" Yeri says nervously.
 
"I'm only gonna say this once so listen up."
 
Yeri just nods while looking away from Sooyoung's face.
 
"Meet me at the park at 4 pm. Don't be late!"
 
Sooyoung then steps back and grabs her coffee again and walks away. 
 
Sooyoung suddenly stops, "Hey, come with me, I'll drive you home!"
 
Yeri sighs and follows her out.