The worse first kiss ever?!?

Velvets Over Flowers
(Author's Note: Sorry if this was so late. I lost track. I'm so sorry)
 
 
After Seulgi applied the makeup on Yeri, she moved closer and ran her fingers through Yeri's hair to fix it. Yeri just froze. Seulgi took out a hair tie and tied Yeri's hair up. 
 
"There you go...you look beautiful."
 
Junmyeon then opened the door and stared at the two girls. "Oh, so are you done Seulgi-sshi? I'm just going to tell Yeri something. Can you give me a few minutes?" 
 
"Okay then, I'll just wait outside," Seulgi said as she stood up and walked out the room. 
 
"You're a friend of Sooyoung right? She was the one who invited you."
 
"We're not really friends..." Yeri said quietly. 
 
Junmyeon smiled, "Are you a friend of Seulgi then?" he said. 
 
"No...she's just being nice to me..." Yeri said as she tried to avoid looking at Junmyeon. 
 
"Nice? Well, I've never seen Seulgi stand out before or even helped someone the way she helped you and she smiles when she talks about you," Junmyeon blurted out. Yeri looked down on the floor and blushed.
 
"And Sooyoung...I heard you've declared war with her, that's why she's been giving you a hard time now," Junmyeon said. 
 
"She's just lonely you know. She's not really a bad person."
 
"What do you mean? How can someone like her be lonely..." Yeri asked. 
 
"She only sees her parents once a year. She never really felt what it's like to have a real family. Do you know how that feels?"
 
Yeri shook her head. 
 
"Don't lose to her. I'm rooting for you," Junmyeon admitted which made Yeri smile.
 
Junmyeon walked up to the closet. He opened it and took out a shoe box. "I was supposed to give this to Seulgi but...I can just buy her another one..." Junmyeon said as he kneeled down. He placed the heels next to Yeri's feet and helped her put it on.
 
"You're all set. Let's go shall we?" Junmyeon said as he extended his hand to hers. Yeri placed her hand on his and they both walked out. 
 
Seulgi waited in front of the door with her arms crossed. She smiled at Yeri and reached out for Yeri's hand and held it tightly.
 
They walked up to the ballroom entrance and just when Yeri held onto the door knob, Sooyoung suddenly came and reached out to the door knob. Their hands then touched. Sooyoung quickly moved her hand off the knob and scratched the back of her head. 
 
As Yeri opened the door, the guests just stared at them in shock. Shocked at Yeri's sudden change of appearance.
 
Junmyeon walked in first and took Yeri's hand. He pulled her to the middle and moved her hands around him. "Let me take this dance," he said. Sooyoung stared in shock for a few seconds and ran back out. 
 
After the dance, Junmyeon let Yeri go and extended his hand out to Seulgi. Seulgi held onto his hand without hesitation. Yeri slowly walked away and sat down with a sad face and watched them. 
 
Seulgi dazed into Junmyeon's eyes with a soft smile on her face. She stared at him sincerely almost as if he was the only person there.
 
"She really loves him, doesn't she..." Yeri whispered to herself. She stood up and held back her tears and walked out the room unnoticed.
 
 
_____________________
 
 
At the pool area, Sooyoung raged and kicked the benches out of anger. She stomped her foot angrily and sat down on the floor. 
 
Suddenly, a small bug flew to her dress which made her panic. She quickly stood up and tried to remove it. She shook her body and tried to flick it off but she lost her balance and fell into the pool. 
 
Water then filled . She flapped her arms in attempt to float up but failed. She tried to scream for help and tried her best to stay afloat. 
 
Fortunately, Yeri passed by the pool and heard Sooyoung's screams. She panicked and quickly removed her heels. 
 
She dashed to the pool and jumped in and tried to save to Sooyoung. One of the  guests passed by and witnessed the scene. The man ran back to the ballroom and shouted at everyone
 
"She's drowning!" the man screamed which made everyone panic and ran to the pool area. 
 
"What's happening?" Junmyeon shouted. "Swimming....it's the one thing Sooyoung cannot do!" Joohyun shouted back as they ran to the area.
 
Yeri held onto Sooyoung and dragged her to the edge. Yeri then went out the pool and pulled Sooyoung out. 
 
She laid Sooyoung's unconscious body on the floor and checked if she was breathing. She pumped Sooyoung's chest to save her. The guests all ran out and surrounded them. 
 
Yeri pumped Sooyoung's chest a couple of times but she still wasn't breathing so Yeri decided to do another option. 
 
Yeri pressed onto Sooyoung's mouth in attempt to blow some air to her lungs. Her first attempt wasn't success so she pressed onto Sooyoung's mouth again. Sooyoung then opened her eyes. Yeri pulled away but Sooyoung pulled her in and pressed her lips onto hers.
 
Yeri forcefully pulled away and glared at Sooyoung. Sooyoung sat up and smiled widely. Yeri opened her eyes widely due to anger and punched Sooyoung's face. 
 
She ran off and everyone just watched. Seulgi stared at Yeri sadly as she walked away. Joohyun and Amber laughed, "You sly pepe," they said. 
 
_______________
 
 
At the chicken and soup shop, she aggressively ate some chicken Seungwan cooked for her. She suddenly thought of what happened earlier and she gritted her teeth.
 
"Why are you like this? You said you had your first kiss. Why aren't you happy?" Seungwan asked with concern. 
 
"Because I had my first kiss with the most awful person ever," Yeri shouted.
 
"Wait, it's not with someone you actually like? Yikes."
 
"That girl! Park Sooyoung!!!," Yeri screamed as she angrily drank her tea. 
 
"Chill," Seungwan said as she patted Yeri's head to calm her down.
 
"I will make her pay for this! Ugh!" 
 
 
 
_______________
 
 
 
The next morning at Sooyoung's house. She woke up with a huge smile on her face and walked out happily. She ate her breakfast with a big smile on her. 
 
After she ate breakfast, Sooyoung sat down on a sofa and bopped her fingers to the sound of the orhcestra playing in the background.
 
The maid poured some tea on her cup then Sooyoung sneezed which startled the maid and made her spill some of the tea.
 
"Are you sick, Miss Sooyoung?" the butler asked. "What? No, I feel great!" Sooyoung said. 
 
"Get the car ready. I should go to school," Sooyoung asked merrily.
 
"It's still so early."
 
"Good students should go to school early." 
 
The butler then walked close to Sooyoung, "Don't worry about it! I'll fire the maid," he said. 
 
Sooyoung stared at him with confusion, "Huh? Fire her? She's a human being. Human beings make mistake every time. I'm not mad. Why would you fire her for such a small mistake?" Sooyoung said. 
 
She stood up and walked to the butler with a big smile, "You're being too sensitive. Take it easy," she said. She walked away. The butler and the maids looked at her with concern due to the sudden change of Sooyoung's attitude. 
 
[ at school ]
 
Yeri goes to the swimming pool room and was surprised with lots of ducks all swimming around the pool. "Park Sooyoung!!!" she screamed. "I'll kill that stupid girl once I get my hands on her!" 
 
At the student's lounge, Sooyoung watched Yeri rage over the ducks she placed in the pool and laughed really hard. 
 
"I've never seen her this focus before," Amber said as Sooyoung watched Yeri. 
 
"She's been like that all day," Joohyun said. "Why does she have to pester the transfer student?"
 
"Yeri even saved her life," Amber added.
 
"I think she's taking Yeri's gratitude for granted..." Joohyun said loudly.
 
"This is my way of thanking her or else I wouldn't even be paying attention to her," Sooyoung replied. 
 
Joohyun and Amber looked at each other and laughed quietly at Sooyoung. Sooyoung was too focused on Yeri to even hear them and just continued laughing.
 
_______________
 
 
At the dance room, Seulgi danced and danced really hard. She did not even stop even if she was already sweating and hardly breathing. Yeri passed by and saw her through the door window. 
 
She goes inside unnoticed. Seulgi kept dancing and was too busy to notice Yeri. Yeri took out her water bottle and slowly walked towards Seulgi. Finally, Seulgi stopped and noticed Yeri. "Oh, hello..." Seulgi said as she breathed in and out to catch her breath. 
 
Yeri extended her arms and handed her water bottle to Seulgi shyly. Seulgi paused and looked at her with concern, "It's okay, I don't need this..."
 
Yeri sighed and grabbed Seulgi's hand. She placed the water bottle on Seulgi's palm and closed it. "Drink this," she said. 
 
Seulgi sighed and drank from the water bottle. Yeri then took out her handkerchief and wiped Seulgi's sweat off her face. Seulgi stopped drinking and stared at her and smiled.
 
Yeri smiled at her back, "I'll go now," she said and walked away slowly. Seulgi just stood there and watched her leave. She held up her hand and stared at the water bottle then smiled,
 
_______________
 
 
Back at the swimming pool, Sooyoung laid back on a floating rubber bed and listened to classical music. She moved her fingers to the rhythm of the music merrily and waited for Yeri to come to the pool. Footsteps were heard and Sooyoung opened her eyes, "Do you know what time it is? You shouldn't be skipping your swimming practice," she shouted.
 
Suddenly Taeyong, Mark and Doyoung appeared. 
 
"I'm going to kick you off the team," Sooyoung said jokingly to the thought that Yeri was the one who was there. She looked at the side of the pool and saw the three boys and her eyes widened.
 
 
After Sooyoung went off the pool, the three boys took out a video camera.
 
They all sat down and Taeyong handed the video camera to Sooyoung and let her watch a video.
 
The video showed Yeri slowly wiping Seulgi's sweat off and staring into each other's eyes. The three boys seemed to have recorded what happened in the dance room.
 
Sooyoung walked out without saying a word. The three boys then followed her out and held her arms. 
 
"I think they're dating!" Doyoung said. 
 
"You're saying they're gay? They could just be really close..." Mark asked. 
 
"Who knows maybe they both have a thing for girls too. They might really be dating. Seulgi wouldn't stand up for her and look at her like that. I can even feel the tension between them as I watch the video," Taeyong replied.
 
"She might destroy your friendship with Seulgi!" Mark told Sooyoung. "Do you get it now? Yeri might look innocent but she's just a gold digger!" 
 
Sooyoung stopped and slammed Mark against the wall by his shoulders,"Be quiet!" she said angrily. "If you utter one more word, I'll choke you to death!" 
 
The three boys widened their eyes in shock. Sooyoung pushed Mark away and then slammed the video camera on the floor which startled the three boys. She walked away without saying another word which left the boys shook.  
 
 
[at Junmyeon's party]
 
Everyone dressed up formally. Black and white could be seen everywhere.
 
Yeri walked in and was shocked by how the people look. She just stood still at one of the tables and felt a little insecure as she was surrounded by rich and sophisticated people. Joohyun and Amber walked up to her and grabbed her with them to another table. At the other table, Sooyoung stood and quietly drank her juice. Joohyun and Amber let Yeri go near Sooyoung. Yeri looked at Sooyoung and her smile suddenly faded and glared at Sooyoung. 
 
Sooyoun looked at her, "What are you doing here?" she asked. 
 
Yeri angrily sighed, "Junmyeon-oppa invited me," she replied.
 
"Why are you dressed up like that? Did you rob a bank?" Sooyoung said as she looked at Yeri's dress.
 
Joohyun butts in the convo, "Can I just say that Yeri looks really pretty like this?"
 
Amber nodded, "She's the prettiest girl here honestly."
 
"Really? You must be kidding. She looks so ugly," Sooyoung blurted out.
 
Joohyun and Amber opened their mouths in shock, Yeri glared at Sooyoung and tried to punch her again but Junmyeon suddenly appeared and held Seulgi's hand as they walked through.
 
Yeri suddenly brightened up and smiled widely when she saw them.
 
Junmyeon and Seulgi stopped at the middle and the waiters served the birthday cake and placed it in front of Junmyeon. Everyone then sang the happy birthday song. After the song, Junmyeon smiled and blew out the candles and everyone applauded him. Seulgi sighed and quietly walked out. Yeri watched her leave and looked at her with concern.
 
"Thank you for coming here tonight..." Junmyeon said loudly which caught Yeri's attention back.
 
"Thank you, mother and father for taking care of me. Thank you my friends and relatives for being there for me..."
 
"In addition to share my gratitude, I would like to share some news with you all..."
 
Joohyun smiled and looked around her, "Where is Seulgi? Is Junmyeon going to announce an engagement?"
 
Yeri frowned and looked down.
 
"I'm going back to Europe next week...and I won't be coming back," Junmyeon spilled out.
 
Everyone looked at her with shock. "I've already quit acting...
 
"Huh? What is he saying?" Amber asked and Sooyoung smiled widely,
 
"I want to start a new life by my own...
 
"I had to hold a party to make you all understand. I wish you all happiness..." he said as he bowed down and slowly walked away.
 
Joohyun and Amber looked at each other, "He's leaving just like that...does Seulgi know about this?" Amber said.
 
"Now I see why she's been so depressed lately," Sooyoung said with a huge smile.
 
"Junmyeon is so cool about it, but what about Seulgi?" Amber asked which caught Yeri's attention. Yeri then walked away and the three girls looked at her.
 
[at Junmyeon's room]
 
Seulgi sat down and played with the stuffed bear Junmyeon gave her before. Junmyeon walked in and saw her. He walked in front of her and kneeled down.
 
"You still have this...remember the first time we were apart?" Junmyeon said quietly.
 
Seulgi looked away and sighed, "So you remember?..."
 
"That was the time when stopped..."
 
Seulgi looked back at him again.
 
"...treating me like your own brother..." Junmyeon continued.
 
Seulgi stood up, "What was I to you?"
 
Junmyeon moved closer to her and laid his hand on her shoulder, "You're still mad about it..."
 
Seulgi slapped his hand off and threw the bear on the floor. "I feel abandoned..." she said angrily.
 
"You are the one person I can't abandon..." Junmyeon admitted. Seulgi sighed and faced the other way. 
 
"Don't lie to me!" she shouted
 
"If I'm lying, why would I care that you actually like Yeri?" Junmyeon said.
 
"What?" Seulgi asked in confusion.
 
"I saw the way you look at her. I know because you look at me like that too..." Junmyeon replied.
 
Seulgi sighed, "I don't want to fool around right now. I'm just a toy to you..." she said.
 
"I always thought of you..." Junmyeon said quietly.
 
Seulgi faced him again. She walked closer and held him by his cheeks, "I've always been loyal to you. There is nothing in this world I want more than to have you beside me!" Seulgi admitted.
 
Junmyeon stared into her eyes and hugged her tightly. Seulgi hugged him back. "I know...I know...I'm so sorry Seulgi..." Junmyeon said as tears rushed down his face. He pulled away and looked into her eyes. They both dazed into each others eyes and both leaned in closer. Their lips then touched. Seulgi closed her eyes and tears fell from her eyes.
 
The door was slightly opened. At the door, Yeri watched Junmyeon and Seulgi, lips entangled with each other. She slowly closed the door and leaned back against it. She blankly stared at the floor and started to walk away. She stopped and banged her head on the wall. "Lol what are you doing?" Sooyoung said when she randomly appeared and startled Yeri.
 
"If you faint right now, it would be so out of character" Sooyoung said jokingly. Yeri glared at her and growled. "Are you a dog?" Sooyoung asked with a grin. "Shut up!" Yeri said angrily in a quiet tone. She started to walk away but Junmyeon and Seugli suddenly walked out the room.
 
"Oh you're here. Why didn't you come inside?" Junmyeon said.
 
"Oh! I was on my way to say thank you hehe..." Yeri nervously said and Sooyoung snickered.
 
"Want to join us for a drive?" Junmyeon asked politely.
 
"Ah...no..it's okay.." Yeri said and Sooyoung grabbed her hand all of the sudden. "We are going somewhere!" Sooyoung said with a big smile.
 
"Really?" Seulgi asked. "Yes really! I'm taking her for a drive!" Sooyoung said.
 
"Yes..yEs!" Yeri said as she nodded rapidly. "Let's go now!" Sooyoung said as she pulled her away from the two, "This is my payback for pulling me out the pool. I saved you..."
 
"Okay but this is not enough!" Yeri angrily whispered.
 
"Okay let's go back then..." Sooyoung said but Yeri pulled her back. "Let's just say you paid me back 25%" Yeri said as she walked away. Soooyung grinned and followed her out.
 
[ at the bar ]
 
"Why are we are here?" Yeri asked while she held Sooyoung's hand.
 
"You're 19 now right? Which means you can legally drink...I rented the whole place for just the two of us. You can scream, shout and cry. Just do whatever you want. If you want a punching bag, I'll call my body guard," Sooyoung said.
 
"Why would I do that?" Yeri asked nervously.
 
"I thought you were going to die when you saw what happened between Junmyeon and Seulgi," Soooyoung answered.
 
Yeri nervously gulped and stuttered, "Hehe, no way! I'm no match for Junmyeon. He's rich and handsome. I'm just some potato.."
 
"and your personality ..." Soooyoung butted in.
 
"Right..I . I'm nothing," Yeri shouted.
 
"It's true that you're nothing much but you're not nothing...you're eglible..." Soooyoung admitted. 
 
"What?" Yeri asked.
 
"If Seulgi met you first, there is no doubt that she'd fall for you...girl or not..." Sooyoung said.
 
Yeri nervously scratched the back of her head. "You're not pretty nor smart, but you're the first girl I noticed..." Sooyoung admitted and turned her head to Yeri's. 
 
They stared at each other for a few moments then shyly looked away from each other. Soooyung nervously swallowed her saliva, "I'll use the bathroom..."
 
Yeri just froze for a few seconds and inhaled and exhaled deeply, "It feels so hot here, is there even airconditioning here...I'm thirsty hehe" she said as she nervously fanned herself. She grabbed the alcohol and nervously drank it.
 
At the bathroom, Sooyoung sat down at the faucets and fanned herself. She paused for a moment and thought of something deep then smiled widely.
 
After a while, Soooyung came back and Yeri was already drunk. Yeri moved her head from side to side. "Yo rat! Get up" Soooyoung said as she tapped Yeri's shoulder.
 
"Hey what happened to her?" Sooyoung asked the waiter. The waiter pointed at the wine glass. "What the heck? You drank all of this? Come to your senses," Sooyoung said as she slapped Yeri's arm. "What? What? Here I am! You said I am not pretty nor smart. You're right!! You didn't have to tell me stupid" Yeri said while drunk.
 
Sooyoung chuckled and sat back down.
 
"I don't have time for this...I am a busy wOmAn," Yeri said which made Sooyoung laugh.
 
Yeri then slammed her face on the table. 
 
"You're drunk!" Soooyung shouted as she pushed Yeri's shoulder.
 
Yeri suddenly put her head up which startled Sooyoung. Yeri started laughing, "I'm sad...I'm very sad..." she said. "Sooyoung, you're so awful!" she said as she slapped Sooyoung's face.
 
"Hey!" Sooyoung shouted.
 
"Fine, I will go easy on you. I will cut your debt in half. Thanks for saving me, Sooyoung...There is nothing I can do in return..." Yeri said.
 
Then she suddenly grabbed Sooyoung by her shoulders and pulled her close to her face but fainted.
 
Sooyoung just smiled.
 
Yeri got up again quickly and pulled her again then suddenly...