colors;

she's your roommate

this one is for a friend of mine, QweTITS ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)  check out her story #07, it's really good!  

 


 

The first time she sees her, she's in the street.

The woman walks by, looking around, like she's searching for someone–her eyes follow every of her moves, and she tries to memorize her face.

The woman doesn't look at her.

(She decides to forget her.)

 

The second time she sees her, she's at her job. She works for a company – and she already forgot its name – and she's tired, and the woman walks in, an aura of confidence around her–and she's probably drooling.

(She thinks pink pink pink, just like the sweater the woman is wearing.)

 

The third time she sees her, it's lunch. The woman, and she still doesn’t know her name, has been working for the company for a month now, and she looks like she made some friends.

She doesn't see her anymore, only when the black-haired beauty needs something, because her office is upstairs, and hers isn't. She can't help but look at her lips, and her face, and her hair–and she is drooling.

(She thinks it's a shame, really, because she would like to work next to her. With her.

She's sure the other men, and perhaps women too, think the same.)

 

It's lunch, and she's here, and she doesn't know what to say so she just watches.

She feels like a creeper, or a stalker, and she's certain the woman can't see her.

(She can, and she doesn't think of her as a creeper.)

 

The fourth time she sees her, it's one day after she saw her at lunch.

It's her break time, and apparently hers too–she likes to think it's not a coincidence.

“First talk, uh?”

She blinks, and wonders if she's talking to her—she turns around, confused. There's nobody around so, yes, she assumes that she's talking to her. She chuckles awkwardly, rubbing her neck with her right hand.

“Hum, I've been watching you since the first day so—”

She blinks again, and her hand hides her face.

She wasn't supposed to say this–no, she wasn’t supposed to randomly blurt out things like this, especially when it was their first meeting.

“Let's, huh, forget what I said,” she murmurs, and yeah, she's pretty much blushing.

She can't see her smile, and she's looking down, and she just wants to disappear because she's sure she thinks of her as a stalker and—

“Maybe you weren't the only one watching,” and she looks up and she's here, her dark eyes shining and her smile and–and she's drowning.

All she can see is red, just like her lipstick.

She whispers her name, Tiffany, and she introduces herself while blushing as Taeyeon and she just says, “I know.”

She leaves, and she is blushing hard.

(Taeyeon decides that she is in love.)

 

The fifth time she sees her, they're on a date.

(She tells her that every time she looks at her, she's pink, pink just like her entire being–she can't explain, really, but when she sees her, it's pink. She's so beautiful, and so bright, and yeah, to her, she is pink.)

(With, sometime, a hint of red too.)

 

Nine months later, and she meets her every day because they live together.

Taeyeon left her job, and it's okay, she found another one and she's happy with Tiffany, and they are both happy with each other.

 

(She asks Tiffany what she sees when she looks at her, and she doesn't answer.)

(She says later that she sees a light blue, and multicolor, but especially blue.)