Special Chapter 1

Is it fate?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR POV

It's chrismas day, and all of them having christmas dinner in sehun house. "So minji when you and chanri dating?" chanyeol asked minji and get smacked in head by his wife "It's their privacy hon" chanri rolled his eyes. "Kwangsoo-ya" jongin called kyungsoo son who sit beside sehyun "Yes uncle?" jongin flashed a smirk "Did you guys already have se-" jongin got smacked in head by kyungsoo and sehun pulled his hair "Don't you dare do it" kyungsoo and sehun said at the same time.

"EVERYBODY LETS STA-" baekhyun sentences got cut by Kris "YOU ALREADY TALK WITH THAT DAMN MICROPHONE AND YOU STILL SHOUTING?" kris shouted back "I kinda regret to choose baekhyun as mc for this year christmas" sehun said while pouting "It's more better if i'm the mc for this year, you guys want that Mr. Kim to be the mcagain like last year?" Baekhyun pointed at Joonmyeon "YAH!" Joonmyeon already got up from his seat to smacked baekhyun but her daughter held his wrist "Honey let me go i want to beat uncle byun" he said to his daughter "Don't hurt uncle baek" joonmyeon cooked his head "Why hon- no no don't tell me yo-" her daughter cheeks got red "NO NO NO YOU LITTLE PIECE OF CAKE BYUN BAEKHYUN!!" Joonmyeon ran to baekhyun and smacked baekhyun . The rest of exo member followed what joonmyeon do to baekhyun "Are you guys sure we married a grown up men?" minhye asked to all exo's wife "I guess no.." all of them sighed and continued fangirl-ing over a new boyband. "Are you sure our dads almost 50?" chanri, chanyeol son asked to all exo's son "Are we will be like them?" and they sighed. "You fool why you make it obvious to your dad if you dating that byun" linxi said to jira "Am i?" minji flicked jira forehead.

"YOUR SON DATING MY FREAKING ONE AND ONLY PRECIOUS DAUGHTER" instead smacked baekhyun , joonmyeon smacked sehun "HYUNG IT'S SEBOOTY THAT YOU SMACKED NOT BAEKHYUN HYUN " Sehun yelled to joonmyeon and kris smacked sehun in head "Don't yell near my ear you freaking sebooty". "IF YOU GUYS DON'T STOP RIGHT NOW I WILL CHOKED YOU GUYS TILL DEATH" kyungsoo yelled and everybody freeze in their spot "Looks like they still scared with little do kyungsoo huh?" minhye said and got glared by kyungsoo wife "I'm kidding unnie hehe "Kyungsoo really found his soulmate" chanyeol wife said and almost got smacked in the head by kyungsoo wife. 

"So jira you dating taehyung?" kyungsoo said and jira nodded while joonmyeon shook his head in disbelieve "What's wrong if my son byun taehyung dating your daughter huh?" they laughed really hard "By the way what actually happen between byun tae and jira?" yixing asked with blank face and others just sighed "Uncle

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter