The propose

Is it fate?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yesterday i talked with the dorks and what will happen today? I thought while combing my hair *beep beep* "NOONA SEHUN HYUNG ALREADY HERE!" Mingyu screamed "JUST SAID WAIT A MINUTE" i grabbed my bag and went out, oh yeah my parents already met with sehun parents and they got along really well especially our mothers and i decided to live in my home before wedding and after wedding we will live in my apartment. Actually it's not my apartment, it's my parents but they gave me and mingyu apartment for each of us when we have our own family "Let's go" i said to sehun and we bid goodbye with mingyu and my parents.

"Let's buy coffee" he said and i just nodded. "Unnie" i turned around "Sinji-yaaa" i hugged her, "Sinji-yaa, one iced americano and one ice caramel latte with extra milk" she repeated my order and i paid it yeah i'm the one who paid it and waiting the orders "Unnie who is he?" Sinji whispered me "Sinji this is sehun, sehun this is sinji" they shook hand "Sehun, minhye boss and fiancee" sinji eyes widened "Fiancee?" she looked at me "Ehm ehm, sinji is ms. Jung daughter" he make an o shaped with his mouth. While we chatting our orders come "Sinji see you again okay?" She nodded and we bid goodbye.

In office sehun kinda weird he always went outside and comeback again, went out again comeback again he do it several times and i'm the one who watched him got annoying "What are you doing? Going outside then comeback again outside then comeback again are you get diarrhea?" He shook his  head and went out again and i just sighing hard *ring ring* "hello, mr oh assistant speaking?" (Minhye-ssi this is anna receptionist at lobby

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter