What should i do?

Is it fate?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SEHUN POV
"She's fine and i already choose the tux so we can go now, i need to continued my work" she's not fine she's not even fine, she look so fabulous i don't know how to said it but really i love it when she wore that dress and i felt not just butterfly in my stomach but a whole zoo in my room so i decided to go to bathroom.
"" i cursed now i'm in the bathroom washed my face with cold water, i can't stop imagining her what should i do? I decided go back inside but they already left before i make my way to exit this place "Mr. Oh your fiancee searched you but she already left" she searched me? "Which way?" I asked her "There to the bus stop i think, because she's walking" i thanked her and drove off to search her. I spotted her in the bus stop she is in her phone but i don't know with who she's talking i waited her to ended the call, about 5 minutes she ended the call and i walked to her "Why are you here?" She asked me and i take a seat beside her "I want to take you back to work" she shook her head "We can't, my parents wants to meet you" the what should i do? Her parents wants too met me i'm ing nervous "But if you don't wan-" i cut her "Okay, let's meet your parents they need to know about the wedding too" i pulled her to car and drove off. 
"Actually you didn't want to meet my parents right?" She asked me "Who said? I want and i must meet your parents" this i'm ing nervous now "But why we continued this drama? I mean we can stop before it's too late" but i wont stop- eh what? "I want to stop but i can't because i think it's like fate that make us like this, if fate make us stop we will stop in every way the fate wants" she just nodded.
"Don't get surprised with them okay?" I nodded.

"I'm home!!" She screamed and closed the door "Yah!- oh hello you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter