You, Me and Him??

Boku No Hime

A/N: Just like last chapter's. The conversation in italics is in Japanese and the ones in normal fonts is in English. And there is some conversation in Japanese as well < as in romanji >

Shocked by Nazuna's scream, Hikaru-kun and I rush to Nazuna's side to find her laying flat on the ground. Some of the decals were stucked to her face and she was covered with pieces of scrap paper. Nazuna was about to cry when Hikaru-kun ran over to her and comforted her. Today, never have I seen a part of Hikaru-kun that is so heart warming and mature minded. Usually when Yuto cries, he would just make it worse. 

"Oujou-chan, Naka naide.."

Hikaru-kun was indeed different than what I had thought him to be. All of us agree that Hikaru-kun likes to clown around and in times when you have to be serious, he just did the opposite. Hikaru-kun help Nazuna to stand up as well as removing some of the decals from her face. When Nazuna feel a little bit better, I could not help but to notice that huge smile on Hikaru-kun's face. By any chance Hikaru-kun likes him? 

"Nazuna-chan, what had happened?"

"Etto... I suddenly lost my balance and fell.."

"EHHH???"

We had a short break at that point of time. After which, we had to continue to cover the rest of the first floor. In no time at all, we managed to cover the hallway of the first floor. Other than that, we also re-arranged the furniture inside the other room except the storage. There is not much items in the storage room except for storage rack as well as a few photo albums. It is the same thing for the other room as well. I wonder why.

"Ne, Nazuna-chan, I thought that you used to live here when you were young, what happened to all the stuff here?"

"Oh~ Few months back, my Onii-chan came over to clear some of the unwanted items away, he gave some to the needy for those which is still in good condition and get rid of them for those which is not useable anymore. My daddy also help too! But I didn't get to help them clear up because I had my major exams that day."

"Eh? Nazuna had a onii-chan?"

"Yup! But he wanted to stay in Singapore because his girlfriend is a Singaporean."

Within two hours, we manage to paint the entire hallway of the first floor as well as re-arranging the furniture. Not much energy was wasted and we still wanted to carry on. Hikaru-kun had asked her since we got some extra paint and decals left, why not cover the second floor as well. The second floor has four rooms, the master room, Nazuna's room, her brother room, which now had turned into a guest room and another guest room. 

As we were cleaning up some of the items, I happened to see the title deed of this house laying around the floor of Nazuna's brother former room. It seems to be recent as I touch the texture of the paper when I took a look, I realised that it belongs to Nazuna now. She must be very fortunate to have a house on her own.

Being with Nazuna was fun today. I am glad that I offer to help her refurnish the house. Kei-chan decided to clear Nazuna's brother former room while Nazuna and I clear the guest room. Amongst the stack of paperwork was an old album. Nazuna decided to browse through the album after flipping a few pages, Nazuna's face turn pale and confused.

A/N: Hi! Sorry for not updating. I keep having writer's block plus I have to teach little children how to do spelling. I'll update soon. Promise! Meanwhile do rate and comment what you think of this chapter.
Yoroshiku Onegai shimasu
20120116 0222