Chapter 2

SECRETLY QUIETLY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongin felt his stomach aching since last night, his body was burning and the baby kept kicking continuously and that made the situation even worse. His body felt very weak and frail but suddenly the baby stopped kicking, he felt nothing at all but pain, and that’s when Jongin’s begun to panic but his body betrayed him, he is very weak right now, he can’t do nothing but in his mind he kept praying and hoping on and on that maybe someone would help him, that maybe someone would find him and bring him to the hospital.

But he can’t just sit there and hope, no. shakingly Jongin put on his coat and walked slowly, a pained moan escaped his mouth, he was really in pain. He propped himself on the hallway walls. None of his neighbors opened their doors, and Jongin didn’t dare to knock on one of them. He walked slowly to uphold himself and his body’s temperature kept getting hotter and hotter.
His one and only hope is Chanyeol, the taller would help him.  Jongin should head to the park, but he doubts he’s strong enough to get himself there in his weak state, even though the park isn’t that far. However, he forced himself. Only Chanyeol would help him.
Jongin noticed that every person who passed by was staring sympathetically at him but no one approached him to offer help though. They just throw pity glances then look away. Jongin wanted to cry, now his belly is hurting so badly that he can barely walk and he felt liquid running down his leg. Jongin didn’t look at it, he just quickened his pace towards the park. He tried to look around and maybe find Chanyeol but it was in vain, nevertheless, he kept searching with his eyes and searching until he spotted him finally heading towards his car.


GRAB


"Jongin?" Chanyeol was genuinely surprised when he felt someone grabbing weakly his hand. It was Jongin. Jongin tried to open his mouth but no sound came out. Chanyeol was puzzled until Jongin almost lost consciousness and his body just collapsed to Chanyeol embrace.
"God,  Jongin! Hey are you okay!" Chanyeol felt really stupid asking the boy this when obviously his baggy trousers are tainted in red because he was bleeding. Chanyeol immediately took Jongin into the car and sped away towards the hospital.
While inside, Chanyeol didn’t stop pacing in front of the ER door.

"Are patient Kim Jongin's relative?" A nurse called him.

“Actually, I’m the one who brought him to the hospital.”

"Please complete the administration file of the patient because he’ll be transferred to the wards. Afterwards Mr Lee the Obgyn, will see him. Excuse me now "the nurse left Chanyeol who was standing there staring blankly.

Chanyeol then immediately made his way towards the reception to do as the nurse told him. After completing Jongin’s personal file, and it wasn’t that easy because all he knows about the boy is his name and that was that. He also listed himself as his guarantor to pay for the hospital fee. After that Chanyeol immediately headed to the OBGYN.

"May I see the doctor Lee please?" He asked the receptionist politely.
"Of course, follow me please."  The nurse accompanied Chanyeol to doctor Lee’s office.
"Good afternoon doctor, I’m here for Kim Jongin." Chanyeol said as soon as he’s reached Doctor Lee’s office.

"Please sit Mr - ?”

" Chanyeol , Park Chanyeol."

"Well, please sit Mr. Park.  The patient condition was really, really bad. He’s malnourished during pregnancy and this is very dangerous for the baby. Moreover, it seems that Jongin never took vitamins and zinc that any pregnant man or woman should take since the first trimester of pregnancy. Jongin pregnancy condition is the worst we have ever encountered. I hope you can help him maintain a diet, and if needed, force him to eat regularly as much as he can manage, he should really eat 3x a day even if he feels nausea. Anyway, please make sure he also drink a lot of milk because he’s so weak and remind him to take his vitamins and zinc to support his pregnancy. "<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter