Chapter 5

SECRETLY QUIETLY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Without them knowing, Jongin listening to their conversations.

“no,no this can’t be happening,” Jongin thought.

He immediately packed up some clothes that Chanyeol had given in a backpack. And also not forget to brought Haowen necessities in a bag and hide it in the closet.

“money” Jongin forgot he has no money at all. He can’t survive without money this time.

.

.

.

The night has come at Chanyeol’s residence.

“Jongin, is Haowen already sleeping?”

Jongin walks towards Chanyeol and writes, ‘ne’ on his notebook.

“Ah, you sleep. It’s already night!”

‘ne’ he writes again.

Jongin waits till Chanyeol enters his room. After that he went straight to the kitchen. He remembered that Chanyeol would leave the shopping money once a week. Jongin will return the money after he shopped.

Jongin found 500.000 won in the kitchen box. Enough for him and Haowen survive for several days. Jongin also took Haowen’s milk. He quickly return to his room and packed what he needed.

At midnight, Jongin immediately put on his bag and carried Haowen with a sling and pickep up a bag containing Haowen necessities. Its not heavy because Jongin deliberately bring a few stuff only.

He rushed out of Chanyeol’s house and walked quickly toward a parked taxi waiting for passenger. And wrote down his destination then handed it to the driver. Train station is his destination. He plans to go to Jeonju and rent a small flat there. The ticket price to Jeonju is not expensive only 35.000 won because it’s not to far.

After arrive on the station he immediately buy tickets and wait until the train depart at 3.30 am. One more hour. And he will start a new live. He knows it won’t be easy but this is the best option. There is no way he would let Haowen taken by Mr. Oh. He really love his son.

.

.

.

Chanyeol felt weird this morning. There is no Haowen cries. Nor there was a noise in the kitchen because Jongin prepare breakfast.

Quiet.

The house was so quiet. At 6 o’clock in the morning, Jongin will always been busy cleaning up the house and washing Haowen.

Tok tok tok

“Jongin, are you in there?”

……..

“Can I come in?”

……..

There was no signs Jongin will open the door, so Chanyeol took the initiative to open the door of Jongin’s room.

Empty

There was no one inside.

“Jongin, where are you?”

Chanyeol began to walk towards the entire rooms in his house and shouted Jongin’s name. Until he reached the kitchen.

‘I’m sorry, Chanyeol ssi. I don’t want Mr. Oh take my son away. Thank you.”

Chanyeol recognized this writing, Jongin’s writing. He check Jongin’s room again and open the closet, a few of Jongin clothes gone. Also Haowen.

Jongin has left him. Jongin must have listened to Sehun’s words yesterday. Chanyeol feel so frustrated today. Without him realized it a new feeling has grown in his heart.

.

.

.

Sehun orders his workers to turn one of the rooms in his mansion into a nursery room full with toys and expensive equipment. He also told them to buy baby boy clothes with all models and colours. He also not forget told the maid to buy several clothes that smaller from his body size for Jongin.

Sehun can’t wait until his son come to this house. What is this feeling, but Sehun happy to feel it. What Sehun never knew was this won’t be easy. Jongin will never hand Haowen for money though.

.

.

.

Jongin was lucky enough when he got off the train and walked towards the market area he saw an available vacant room ads. A small flat. A well-equipped with bathroom. But for Jongin this is more than enough. He can buy food. The most important thing is Haowen need somewhere to rest. The rent also not really expensive. Only 120.000 won per month. All he needs right now is water and work. He immediately bought a gallon of water. Luckily the room he rented has been equipped with water heaters, heater and a fan. Perhaps God help him because of Haowen.

He prepares milk for Haowen and puts him to sleep in a safe place. Jongin needs work. He went out from his rented flat and walked around the block. He found a laundry house that requires employees for night shift. The laundry open for 24 hours and lacks the employees for iron and to keep watch every 9 pm to 7 am. Jongin takes this job. H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter