Chapter 4

SECRETLY QUIETLY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongin woke up with a panicface,Chanyeol quickly approached and embraced Jongin to make him calm.Jongin started to cry, his face look confused. He saw his flat stomach and he felt very sorry. Chanyeol who saw immediately understand.

"He was fine. Haowen is fine Jongin "

Jongin confused with Chanyeol words, he looked at Chanyeol confused.

"Haowen is your son name. I named him that. He is fine. Nurse took him to a special room for infant who borned premature so they took him for treatment. "

Jongin started to calm. He cried with joy. 'Take me to him " he wrote in the hands of  Chanyeol.

"I'll take you to him after your condition stable." Said Chanyeol as he the jongin head slowly causeJongin became drowsy and fell asleep again because it is still under the influence of drugs. Chanyeol can see Jongin face that looks very sweet today. Really nasty Oh Sehun, his friend who bear  to hurt a human  being as frail and sweet as Jongin.

,

,

,

Sehun feel a bit confused by him feelings, he was very happy to see the baby. As copies of himself  as a baby. With money he successfully asked the nurse to take blood samples of the baby.

Yes.

Sehun do a DNA test without the knowledge of anyone. However Sehun remains Sehun, he returned very angry when he learned that the new doctor can issue the results within 1 week. Very slowly he thought.

Hey ... maybe Sehun did not understand that it is the fastest time to get DNA test results anywhere. Finally he decided to leave the hospital. Sehun vowed to make life Jongin suffer if the child was not his son. Sehun still trying to remember it, but did he never woke up in a room with Jongin face beside him. ? Oh, a Sehun not possibly do it, men and women will be offered their self to him.

,

,

Nurse finally brought a baby into Jongin room. Jongin a little surprised to see such a baby. Reminded him of someone who really wants it to remove its presence in the minds and memories of his mind. Oh Sehun, the baby had look alike human being exactly the jerk who had ruined his life today. However, he did not deny that his heart is very happy to see the handsome face of his son who is very petite and cute today. Chanyeol seemed to carry him toward Jongin lap.

"Look at the baby, ... your papa really wanted to hold you dear."

Chanyeol give the tiny body who wrapped in blankets to Jongin lap and he accepted. Tears dripped Jongin eyes without the need for command. He was really happy.

Now Chanyeol and Jongin have brought back home, Chanyeol can not deny that he feels, he really became a father. Haowen very cute and adorable to pass up, but he could not cover his surprise regarding haowen face that looks similar to Sehun though he was an infant aged 7 days.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter