Chapter 3

SECRETLY QUIETLY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Damn, ! This ing boy is a snack, how could he turn Chanyeol against me??" Sehun hit the steering wheel so hard, his hand  hurts.

After this he immediately run away at high speed, it was still daylight but he was not in a good mood to head to his office.  Going to the club during the day is not an option for him right now even though he needs the beer to clear his mind. his life.

He really, truly can't understand Chanyeol's attitude, why was he defending the boy? Sehun is sure as hell he used protection because he always takes condoms with him when having , especially as he only dated people from the upper class. Then how can a delivery boy claim to have been by him and that he's carrying his child?? This...this is ridiculous and ing absurd. Sehun ruffled his hair frustrated, this all happened suddenly. Although his heart was telling him to listen for once  to what the boy, jongin, has to say and trust him because maybe just maybe the baby is actually his. But of course, arrogant and stubborn Sehun would never allow himself to show weakness or admit it.

,

,

,

Chanyeol guided Jongin to the couch and helped him to sit down to watch TV. Apparently,  Jongin was still tense and shaken, if his with furrowed brows is anything to go by, obviously he was thinking hard. Chanyeol understands, he massaged his back slowly in a show of compassion and understanding.

"Please don't be bothered about it .Sehun is just like this, I mean he can be out of control when he's angry....it happens so often unfortunately. "

Jongin kept silent  and just nodded weakly.

"This child is Sehun's right?" Chanyeol asked hesitantly.

Immediately, Jongin looked up, a look of disbelief in his his eyes and...he looked offended. Yes Chanyeol knows he's stupid, he himself doesn't know why he asked such a stupid question to  Jongin.

"Don't get me wrong, please,I trust you, I really do. But Sehun needs proof and we can't blame him, so... can you tell me something,  anything?" Chanyeol asked him later.

Jongin round eyes just stared at him blankly. Then he adjusted his positition on the sofa facing the television, and he ignored the question, giving Chanyeol the cold shoulder. Even if Chanyeol would think he's selfish, ungrateful brat, jongin doesn't care because he no longer wish nor wants to revive and relive the bad things again.

,

,

The next day Sehun immediately walked towards Chanyeol workspace.

BRAK

Sehun slammed the door with force startling the employees. "Tell me the truth Park."

"Sehun, What do you want?" Chanyeol sighed because he was really annoyed.

"Were you the one who ed the and impregnated him? Are you the baby's father and you both planned on pinning your ing bastard on me? So, spill ? Because I KNOW for a fact that he's lying,  so tell me was this your master plan to get to me?" Sehun say Deceitful.

"Whatever makes you sleep at night, I'm not in the mood to entertain your hallucinations. And, if you are that sure he's lying why are so concerned?? Listen, just stay in your bubble and stay away from him, because it's none of your business ." Chanyeol replied calmly without loosing his cool. Chanyeol has been really so patient with Sehun about the issue because despite of his rudeness and stubbornness Sehun's still his freind. "If you don't want to take responsibility  and admit what you did to him, so be it, just leave this issue as if nothing happened at all and stay away from him".

"I never thought you are that low Chanyeol."

"Now that is ridiculous.  Listen, don't you dare judge others if you can't judge yourself Oh Sehun. I really, really want to bit the out of you right now Sehun. You know better than anyone else that I won't hesitate to break your nose if you keep saying this bull, so GET OUT, I DON'T WANT TO HEAR MORE accusations!" Chanyeol said loudly  and he seemed so so angry.

" you Park Chanyeol."

"Just get the out, I do not wanna make a scene  and believe me it's for your sake."

Chanyeol sat back on his chair and ignored Sehun's presence in his office completely.  The latter seemed immensely annoyed and livid when he turned around to leave the room.

BRAK

Sehun slammed the door on his way out of Chanyeol workspace which made the secretary flinch in surprise. She's not used to see him that angry. Usually, his poker face, cold gaz and  words are enogh hints to indicate his bad mood. This of course made her wonder what happened between him and Chanyeol, and all the employees were wondering about the same thing, but no one dared to ask, they simply kept silent because they don't even dare to say hello to one of them let alone ask.

,

,

,

A month after the incident, Jongin body was getting better, his cheeks are getting more fuller compared to before. His collarbones don't stand out like before. Chanyeol now invite jongin to walk around with him. This Sunday, Chanyeol is planning to take Jongin to shop for the baby. Well, Chanyeol always call Jongin's baby with baby names like kitten, baby bear etc. Jongin never protested and Chanyeol can't be happier. Jongin only reply with a wide,  wide grin and looks at him  like he's an idiot. Despite that, deep, deep down, jongin's very grateful to Chanyeol because he's willing to help him even though they don't know each other.

Jongin pouted childishly, he didn't really want to go to the supermarket. He wants to laze around a little bit more while watching Pororo and maybe take a nap later, but Chanyeol said they are runnig out of groceries so they need to go shopping. During his stay with Chanyeol, Jongin was always the one to make lunches and cook dinner for Chanyeol. Chanyeol's very grateful and with this new routine he never went again to bars and nightclubs.

"Hey pouty-boy, what's with that face now huh?"

Jongin only stared at streets outside from the car window.

"This is definitely not how employees are supposed to behave when they are with their boss, I'm just saying  " Chanyeol tried to tease Jongin.

Jongin round eyes were filled with surprise and fear, then he stared pleadingly at Chanyeol biting his lip bashfully. Jongin was just annoyed because his plans were interrupted, but he absolutely didn't mean to be disrespectful towards Chanyeol, really, he was just trying to be playful. He lowered his head shamefully. He was aware that he's just Chanyeol employes. He was also aware that his attitude was very inappropriate.

Chanyeol on the other hand noticed the change in jongin's expression and attitude and he knew immediately that he said something he shouldn't say. He only intended to tease Jongin earlier, he really meant it as a jock, but it became like this. Sigh, he's really dumb.

"Hey, I was just kidding you know? Don't be sad please. I'm not mad at you."

Jongin just nodded his head, but he's very sensitive. Jongin still bowed his head. He was feeling slightly guilty, but Chanyeol is confident Jongin mood will improve.

,

,

,

"Choose whatever you need" Chanyeol  said smiling.

Jongin mouth was wide open in shock, Chanyeol took him to the kids' clothes store , and now he's  telling him to buy whatever he needs and wants. Various baby clothes are cute and charming are available here, baby bedding, dolls, and toys are also here. Jongin eyes sparkled in happiness, but it was ephemeral. Jongin doesn't have any money to buy it.

"Hey don't worry, I'll pay for it. Of course, by cutting from  your salary...of this month?"  Chanyeol told him like he was reading his mind. He must be a psychic.

Jongin eyes sparkled again with happiness. He nodded his head repeatedly like a child. Adorable.

Finally jongin bought several items and some baby clothes with a neutral color and he choose socks, a cute hat, talcum  pouder and diapers in preparation for labor. Also Jongin Knew he had to save some money from his salary to the expenses of labor and hospital bill. Although Jongin never asked Chanyeol about the salary. He has been given a place to stay in and food to eat every day, Jongin already feel very grateful.

Also Jongin planned to keep saving the money even after his baby's born. When the baby is old enough and Chanyeol would inevitably get married, then Jongin would try to move out from here and open a small business to fend for himself and for his baby.

.

.

.

Chanyeol loves Jongin, really, this kid looks so adorab

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter