Chapter 1

SECRETLY QUIETLY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1.

His frail body was wrapped in a thick jacket. Everyone turned their heads towards him as he passed by. Once upon a time, everyone would’ve greeted him with a friendly hello and a smile. In the past, his life wasn’t as miserable as now to be honest.  Now, all the looks that were directed at him were filled with pity and disgust or a combination of both. The swell of his belly was now prominent, a firm curve that was visible for everyone.

He used to have several jobs. He worked as a porter carrying things, an errand boy, and a milkman to the homes around his flat. Yes, before, everyone would greet him cheerfully and give him bright and fond smiles, but everything is different now. He lost all those jobs because of the baby he’s carrying.

People no longer use his services to bring the newspapers or papers or whatever, because physically he’s not able to do as much as before. Same goes for his other jobs, milk buyers won’t buy it anymore if it was brought by him. As a result, his income isn’t enough for him to provide himself now. Fortunately, the owner of a dairy farm, a really kind man, still gave him some money and milk from time to time.

Not because he works for him, the kind man just felt really sorry for him and for his condition.

In the past, he would get a lot of tips and extra pocket money from customers for his cheerfulness and friendliness every time he delivered their stuff. But now, all he receives is the cold glances and stoic faces.

But he doesn’t complain, he just stays quiet and silent staring blankly at the streets while he walks ahead, but he still does hope there might be a change in his life someday nevertheless.

 

You are probably wondering where is his husband. No, he hasn’t one.

He is an orphan, a junior high school graduate, he’s just 19 years old but he’s been removed from the orphanage when he was 16, that’s why he’s living alone in the flat rented for 5 years by a donor for his old orphanage. Although the flat was very small and simple but it felt enough for him. It felt like Home, and he was happy.

But not after what had happened to him. Now you can barley see a ghost of a smile on his face.

Jongin.

That’s how people call him, that’s his name, Kim Jongin, a sweet, sweet boy who is quite, friendly and polite to everyone. But that’s not how people see him anymore; it’s funny how their opinion has changed about him. Now, he is viewed as a trash. A lowly creature in their community.

Jongin sat slowly in a lawn chair. His hand gently his swollen belly, he is really, really hungry. He knew it. He felt it. But he no longer had a penny of money. Although he was so grateful for  Uncle Lee, the owner of the dairy farm but he was embarrassed nonetheless, he can’t just keep asking the kind man for food and money. No, he won’t abuse the man’s kindness, he already done enough for him and for this Jongin’s truly grateful.

He won’t ask anyone or talk to anyone. Not after what had happened to him, even though his stomach’s already humming angrily asking for food, especially now that he’s taking care of another tiny human inside of his him. His baby.

"Oppa, this is for you." Jongin was lost in his thoughts when a little girl, who he recognized as daughter of one of his customers when he used to deliver milk, approached him. The girl was carrying a cupcake in her small hands.

"Hyebin-ah. Lets  go home." The girl’s mother called her suddenly. Hyebin left with her mother after she gave him the cupcake.

"Hyebin-ah, from now on, don’t go near Jongin oppa again sweety." Jongin still can hear the mother's words to hyebin.

His heart ached, but at least he can give his stomach some food .He truly enjoyed the cupcake Hyebin gave him so so much, its been a long time since the last time he ate something this good. If you look attentively, you'll know that his body looked extremely thin for someone who is pregnant.

After enjoying the cupcake Hyebin gave him, he didn’t move but kept sitting there until lunchtime just observing people before he finally returned back to his flat to sleep until the next morning.

Sleep is his way to ignore the hunger and his nagging stomach.

,

,

,

,

"Again Oh Sehun. Are you sure you didn’t do it this time?"

"Chanyeol Come on, you know how many people claimed to be carrying my baby only to ask for money later. No more, not this time .Just ignore that boy. "

"Seriously Oh, what if the boy wasn’t lying? What if he’s saying the truth?"

"You know me Yeol, how could I ever, ME OH SEHUN, spend the night with someone who is not even good enough to sit with us."

"But the boy seemed honest Sehun."

"Come on dude, you know me better than anyone."

"Exactly, and I know that you are the one who lose control when he get drunk, especially when you are with Kris and Luhan."

"Shut up Park, I don’t want to talk about this , gold digger. . "

"Okay man. I need to go now. "

Park Chanyeol left Oh Sehun’s office after that.

Oh Sehun is the youngest son of the Oh family that will inherit all the assets belonging to the Oh.Corp. He’s currently the marketing director at the company. While the position of chief executive is still held by his father.

These kind of conversations now occur every time he meets with Chanyeol, it started actually five months ago. In fact, Sehun himself isn’t that sure of what had happened between him and that teenager who has claimed to be by him that night. However, his pride won’t allow him admit it, nor would let him, he the almighty Oh Sehun, ask the teenager, Jongin, for further explanations or details.

Sehun closed his eyes slowly, slightly pinched the bridge of his nose and hoped it was just another nightmare. He sure as hell he didn’t the boy, well he admits that he’s a monster, but come on he had enough conscience and awareness to not get involved with just anyone let alone a teenager. However, a part of his heart feels guilty for whatever reason.

 

Flashback ON

"Can I see Mr. Oh Sehun?" ​​Jongin asked the porter of the Oh family residence.

"What do you want Jongin? The milk’s money? " Asked the guard who still remember Jongin’s face because he usually delivers milk to the mansion.

"No sir I’m not here for this.  There is something I want to say to him."

"Do you have an appointment, son?"

Jongin shook his head and bit his lip.

However, from there he could see Oh Sehun inside his car that was about to come

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter