Chapter 7

My Unsecured Love

Chapter 7.

 

Two weeks has passed, two weeks for me feeling both delight and torture. Tiffany would be out of the house more often than she should, I almost don’t feel her presence anymore. I’m now close to wondering if what she said the past weeks were ever true, she doesn’t have time for me or for Taeyeon and Jessica. She literally ditched us for Nickhun.

 

 I can’t utter words about that to her though, for she has every right to do what she wants since it’s her own life anyway, but still is she too oblivious about all these?

 

“Yuri, this information’s I’ve found are completely a pure disgust for me.” That was Sooyoung, she’s the one who keeps me updated on Nickhun’s nonstop . Her brother used to be Nick’s classmate in high school.

 

“Why? What do have for me this time Soo.”

 

“Just take a look at these pictures…” she handed me multiple photos of girls, lying on the bed, and from the looks of it I can tell that all of them are completely under those piece of cloth covering their body.

 

“You gave me pictures of woman, what are you trying to say here?” I raised a brow, is she erting around.

 

“Idiot.” Sooyoung told me as she bit on a donut, eating half of it in one bite. “These girls are the s who got hooked up with Nickhun. He tends to take pictures of them after some one night stands or some .”

 

Hearing those words from Sooyoung deafens me, who does he think he is! I can feel my knuckles turn white as I clutch my fist tightly. Tiffany is not going to be one of them, I take pledge that she will never be, and even if I have to trade my whole being I will.

 

“That bastard being a full Casanova is one thing, but Yul this!” Sooyoung pointed at the pictures. “This is just wrong! His friends are on with his acts.” Sooyoung shook her head. “I swear if I see Nickhun I’m gonna help you beat the pulp out of him!” she rammed her fist together with her palm.

 

I heaved a deep sigh as I calm myself before I do something I know I’ll regret later on.

 

“How did you even get this?”

 

“Yuri, I may be an eating machine but I’m not dumb you know.” Her words are almost incoherent for she was chewing a lot of food.

 

“Yeah, a smartass who empties my wallet every time we meet.” I answered sarcastically; she just rolled her eyes in return.

 

“I’m a computer Yul, I know lot of stuffs; and by stuffs, I mean hacking and whatnot. Besides I also have lot of connections I-“

 

“You on some kind of gang or something Soo?!”

 

“My brother Yuri, my brother is my connection…and don’t even ask me about him.” She continued to eat whatever’s left in our table.

 

“Whatever, but thanks bud.” I smiled at her, she might be the death of my wallet whenever she eats but it doesn’t matter, she’s a precious friend and I trust her. I’m thankful she’s around.

 

“No problem Yuri” she checked her watch. “Oh, I have to go, I’ve gotta go to Sunny’s house.”

 

“Sunny?”

 

“Yeah.. Her Yul, bye I’ll just call you again if I find something interesting once more.” With that she bid goodbye to me and went out of the café immediately.

 

I looked at the pictures scattered on the table, “I have to go talk to Taeng about this…” I grabbed all of it and slid it to my bag.

 

                                                                        X

 

Nickhun and Tiffany went strolling around the mall; Tiffany keeps looking at every material on shops and so on. Nickhun on the other hand had an unreadable expression as he follows Tiffany anywhere.

 

Their so called date ended and Nickhun brought Tiffany at his parent’s house, Tiffany thought for a while before she agreed.

 

As they entered the house, Nickhun lay down the couch, tired.

 

“You tired Khunie?”

 

“Yeah, we went around the mall so much, can’t believe I have to put with this.” Nickhun replied saying the 8 last words inaudibly.

 

“Uhm yeah, it’s because I saw a lot of good things in the mall.” Tiffany sat beside Nickhun while smiling. Nickhun bolted up and sat facing Tiffany.

 

“You know what? Maybe I can have a price for accompanying you, am I right?” Nickhun had this smirk on his face.

 

Tiffany, without the slightest idea of what’s going on in Nickhun’s head answered joyfully. “Ok, what price do you want?”

 

Without warning Nickhun trapped Tiffany under him as he hovered his body over Tiffany. “Nick, what are you doing?!” Tiffany is in a state of mild shock on what’s happening at the moment. “Just stay still, I deserve what I’m about to do.” Nickhun said sternly as he leaned in and his lips touch Tiffany’s. The girl became relaxed at first but squirmed later on when she felt Nickhun’s hands roam freely around her curves, his hands going on places he wasn’t suppose to touch, to Tiffany it felt wrong and wrong only, nothing feels good about it at all. Without thinking twice Tiffany pushed Nickhun off the couch.

 

“What are you doing?!”

 

“What do you mean, what am I doing?! It was getting good Tiff and you just had to push me.”

 

“But I’m not ready yet!”

 

Nickhun clenched his jaw. What Nickhun wants, he gets them. “That’s bull…”

 

“W-what?” Tiffany looked at him in the eyes.

 

“Nothing… how come you’re not ready when we’ve been dating for like months already!”

 

“But that’s not enough!”

 

“Fine! Now go, I’m tired.”

 

Tiffany just looked at him her eyes almost teary. “I-I’m sorry Khunie, I’m just not r-ready yet…”

 

“I heard you, so GO!” Tiffany flinched from Nickhun’s voice, she hurriedly stood up and gather her things as she ran out of Nickhun’s residence.

 

After Tiffany’s departure Nickhun’s phone rang, he smiled as he looked at the caller id.

 

“Hey…”

 

He keeps on nodding on the phone whenever the person would say something.

 

“Really, you’re coming home now! That’s great, tell me when you’re here already and I’ll fetch you from the airport ok…”

 

“Yeah bye…”

 

***

Chapter 7. Sorry it took so long. But here it is ^_^