Chapter 5

My Unsecured Love

Chapter 5.

 

Noisy upbeat music booming all over the room, multi colored lights plays with every man in woman swaying their bodies on the dance floor. Trashy slow music, moans and groans filled Yuri’s ears as she sat near the bar’s counter, intoxicated by alcohol and not a single part of her is sober.

 

“Yuri unnie, that’s enough ok, you’re already drunk…” Seohyun, the young female bartender said refusing to pour her unnie another glass.

 

“No Seohyun ah, I’m a customer……so……you…hehe….you have to pour me another g-glass...” Yuri chuckled, her words barely managing to come out properly. “…and the customer is…..always...right…haha” Seohyun can’t do anything but shake her head disapprovingly.

 

                                                                        X

 

Yuri chugged another glass like it was jelly, her eyes getting blurry, and movements starting to get out of hand. Despite this she made her way unto the dance floor, and swayed her body that was currently having connection with the sultry music, erted eyes darted towards her, and the alcohol’s influence was obviously no help.

 

“Yah unnie, let’s go, stop that…”

 

“Tippany dance with me…”

 

“I’m not Tiffany unnie….let’s go”

 

“Oh, you’re Seohyun?” Yuri asked with a confused look but smiling. “Yeah you’re Seohyun ah….” Yuri stopped for a moment then her face contorted slowly into a frown “I hate…you….” Seohyun looked at Yuri; her eyes filled with hurt, but shrugged it off since she’s aware of the reason why. “I…hate you…because you….look like…Y-Yoona…”

 

“Unnie…”

 

“No….it’s okay… Yoona left me… and Tiffany is doing….the same thing..” everyone’s attention are now directed towards Seohyun and Yuri.

 

“Seohyun ah, I’ll take over from here.”

 

“Taeyeon unnie, thanks for coming immediately..”

 

“Give her to me, I’ll do the rest get back to your job, sorry for this..”

 

“It’s ok, here..” Seohyun handed Yuri’s limp body, Taeyeon took her carefully and supported Yuri from her waist and shoulder’s, she headed out the bar… but turned around before completely walking away.

 

“Seohyun, don’t mind what she said a while ago…”

 

Seohyun smiled warmly, “I know unnie, I know…”

 

                                                                        X

 

Taeyeon’s Pov.

 

I placed Yuri gently on the bed; she reeks of alcohol so much. My poor friend, she’s indirectly dying.

 

“Yuri, what are you doing to yourself?”

 

“…”

 

“I agree with you, you know. Nickhun does not deserve Tiffany, she doesn’t even deserve a single strand of her hair.”

 

“…”

 

“You’ll get happiness my friend, I’m sure of it. Just be patient and don’t waste yourself until that day comes…”

 

She keeps on groaning and spinning around the bed, so I had to arrange her position every once in a while. I checked my watch, 8:47pm I have to go now, Jessica’s waiting for me.

 

“Bye Yuri, I have to go now…” I looked at her once more. “…deal with that ing headache tomorrow on your own buddy…haha”

 

I left a glass of water on the table beside her bed before leaving hers and Tiffany’s dorm.

 

                                                                        X

 

Someone’s Pov.

 

Yuri lay almost lifelessly in her room, the surrounding was dim and dark, the lampshade was the only object that would serve light upon the rooms gloom.

 

She took out a wallet out of her bag, and from that she slowly pulled out a picture featuring two girls, a selca where Yuri was being kissed in the cheek by someone…

 

 

Yoona.

 

“Y-Yoong~ guess what?” she looked at them picture and let out a chuckle.

 

“I’m a ing fool in love aren’t I!” she raised her hands up wildly. “Stupid Yuri! Stupid Yuri! Stupid Yuuuuuuuuuriiiiiii!” she rolled her body around the bed messily. “First you leave me because you found some !! And now Tiffany, the new love of my life is doing the SAME!” she laughed loudly like a mad woman, drunk, her tears constantly flowing down her cheeks, sobs filled the room, and memories came like a train.

 

“Yoona yah~”

 

“Hm? What is it Yuri yah?”

 

“I love you…”

 

“Oh really? You do? How unfortunate…”

 

“W-W-Why?”

 

Yoona smiled inwardly seeing her girlfriend, almost in the verge of crying…she thought it was a cute sight. She captured Yuri’s lips.

 

“I was joking, I love you too Yuri.”

 

Yuri claimed Yoona’s lips eagerly, her tears falling down slowly.

 

“Don’t do that Yoong…”

 

“Sorry, you don’t have be afraid Yul.”

 

“I can’t help but be afraid; I love you so much that’s why…”

 

“I’m assuring you that you don’t have to…our love is secured and it’ll never be undone.”

 

“Keeps your promises Yoona yah”

 

“I will…”

 

“You are a liar Yoong!! A big liar!” Yuri cried so loud, her tears overflowing not having a sign of it diminishing. “Don’t make promises you can’t keep…”

 

“Yoong! Where are you going!”

 

“I’m sorry Yuri, I was…I was cheating on you from the start…I’m so sorry” Yoona’s tears began to fall as she takes Yuri’s hands that are wrapped around her waist away.

 

“What are you saying… don’t leave, you promised…” Yuri tightened her grip, and buried her face unto Yuri’s neck.

 

“I love him Yuri, I really do…”

 

“Then how about me Yoong?! How about me?!”

 

“I love you too Yuri…it’s just that…”

 

“…”

 

“…I love him more.”

 

***

Chapter 5 ends.

Yey, memory lane! ^_^