Chapter 2

My Unsecured Love

Chapter 2.

 

After talking to Taeyeon and Jessica, I ran my way to class, Tiffany and I have different first periods but the rest would be almost the same, I was lucky for our teacher hasn’t arrived yet so I won’t have any problem getting lectured at early in the morning.

 

First period was so-so it wasn’t hard but it wasn’t easy either, after that I immediately got up from my chair and went to my next schedule, Tiffany will be there. I need to apologize properly to her after what happened awhile ago.

 

I entered the room and I saw her fixing her books and placing them on her desks, the chair beside her is empty as always for she saves that sit for me, I sat quietly and waited until she finish her business before I start a conversation with her.

 

“Hey Fany-ah…” I told her softly, “Hm? What is it Yul?” she answered without looking at me. “I’m sorry about Taeyeon awhile ago ok, please don’t put any meaning to it” though I want you to, but I can’t for I don’t want you to distance yourself from me. “I told you Yuri its fine, I don’t mind really. We’re best friends after all, maybe she meant it the other way and not what you’re thinking, right?” she chuckled as she shifted her sitting position. Best friends, yeah that’s right, “maybe you’re right, I may be exaggerating a bit.”

 

Exaggerating? Me? Obviously not, I know what Taeyeon meant, and I know that Tiffany is just dodging what happened earlier. She’s been friends with Jessica for a long time and she’s still confused on why the two are dating, why would two girls would date each other, it’s not that she doesn’t like it; it’s just that she…don’t understand how it’s possible.

 

But isn’t it that love knows no boundaries, maybe she has a different perspective about it that maybe I will never realize or I don’t even have the heart to know.

 

                                                                        X

 

Class ended, it’s now time for our lunch break. I was about to ask Tiffany to eat with me, when I saw her talking to a group of guys, she was laughing. You never laughed like that whenever you’re with me. She was talking to a certain guy named Nickhun, oh yeah him. Every night before we drift to sleep tiffany would tell me about him non-stop until her eyelids surrender, while there’s me who would nod and smile whenever she would say anything about him. Though I wanted to cover my ears and hide myself under my blanket and cry, I just simply can’t. How hard was it for me to endure the pain that even I don’t know how long I can handle? She has a long time crush for him, I don’t like him, apart from the reason that she’s going to take Tiffany away from me, I don’t like because I can feel that he’ll be one of the reasons that Tiffany will cry, not a joyful one that is.

 

I was blankly looking at them lost in my thoughts, and then I saw Tiffany approaching me with a smile plastered in her face. She looked back at Nickhun and gave him a wait-for-me-look, she continued going into my direction and I just smiled at her.

 

“Yuwreh-ah” she held my shoulders and showed me her smiling eyes. “You can’t believe it, Nickhun just invited me to have lunch together with him!” she told me almost in a whisper enough for me to hear and not the others around us. I can feel the excitement in her voice and damn I’m inwardly crying. “I’m gonna have lunch with him so go with Tae and Jess without me ok?” and with that she gave me a peck in the cheek and left me, I realized I was holding my breath. . I hate him.

 

                                                                        X

 

I went to the cafeteria and searched for my friend’s presence, Tiffany isn’t here, Nickhun might have taken her somewhere else.

 

I continued my search until I spotted them waving their hands at me.

 

“Hey Yul, here!” I went to their direction as I gave them a smile. “Where’s Tiff?” Jessica asked me, I felt my blood boil, both of them are oblivious to what just happened so I halt myself not wanting to be release my anger at them. Taeyeon seemed to notice the sudden change in my aura, “Yul buddy? Is there something wrong?” they both looked at me with worried eyes, you bet there is Tae. “Is it about Tiffany? What happened this time and where is she anyway?” Jessica scanned the whole place. “Don’t even bother looking for her; she’s with that Nickhun guy ok!” I told them sternly, my grip on my food getting tighter every second. They both understood what’s going on, so they just gave me a light brush on my back, and stayed silent about it. They know that it’s best to cool me for a while before we talk about it, I’m glad I have them as friends, at least they understand.

 

 

Chapter 2 ends.

Ey, I just want to thank those peeps who subscribed to my story <3 I love you all guys =)

-ACE