The beginning 03

The different side of you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

;;thebeginning03;;

 

Jiyeon standing straight, she gasps. "Are you sure, Jess? I mean, I am afraid if I am hoping too much." Jiyeon sighs, collapsing onto the mattress once more. Jessica on the other line just grinning. "It's my speculation. If your lover boy is alive, I am happy for you. I hate seeing you sad." Jessica smiles. "Beside, you looks and sounds more colder each days passing by. Loosen up those muscle." Jokingly she made a remarks. 

Best thing being Park Jiyeon's best friend? Her best friend, Park Jiyeon would never get mad at her rude or spontaneous remarks that may hurts few people if they are not Park Jiyeon. 

Rolling her eyes. "Sure. Please make sure about that thing, okay?" Anxiously Jiyeon plead to her best friend. Jessica sighs. "Park Jiyeon. Promise me. If the proof of Baekhyun has been dead after all these years, you can accept his death and move on. Search other guys that can make you happy. Promise me."

"If only." Jiyeon nods, agreeing at her best friend suggestion. 

"If," Jessica grinned. "How about your lovely sister? Im Jung Ah?" 

Jiyeon groaned, covering her eyes. "Step-sister. That  seriously make my head ache. Did you know that little almost makes us bankrupt? She used our stock's money. Thank god I have my back up. Now, I threaten my family to go strict on her and take all of her credit cards. I don't know what that little doing with all these money. She even fail at all of her subjects. Just exactly what will she be doing in the future?" 

Jessica gasps, pushing all the files aside to hears the story from Park Jiyeon. Afterall, they haven't meet each other for weeks since she got married with a foreign and young businessman, Kevin Wu.

"That little did what?!" Jessica shrieked, covering in the process then she start talking with her strained voice. "She is already 18 and yet she already capable at making your family business go down."

"Exactly! I don't have any idea what did she wants. Suho oppa spoiling her too much. It's annoyed me to death. Probably she goes begging on her knees just for Suho oppa to spoiling her and buy her things. Gucci, Prada and the list goes up." Jiyeon add, making her infamous annoyed face. Jessica cackling, slapping her knees. 

"I wish I can be there and give her a piece of my mind." Jessica wishes. Jiyeon laughs. "Jess, you know that she hates your guts."

"Who cares. That needs some lesson anyway."

 

 

 

 

 

 

Park Jiyeon, after a brief call from one of the servant in Park household, she came for the first time in her months after missing Baekhyun. Standing outside of the mansion, she looks around then clenches her fists. This place reminds her so many sad yet hurtful memories. Pushing off the door, bunch of servants bowing to her as a sign of respect. Confidentally, she walk straight to where their family are. She can't let her guard down. Looking over three figures, she smirked. Three of them already starting eating without waiting for her arrival first. It's not the first.

Usually, when she came with Baekhyun. They used to acted like this, and being a patient man Baekhyun is, he just holding her hand so tightly, giving her assurance that he's here, he will never leave her. 

But when there's Jessica, she would just told them blu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter