The beginning 02

The different side of you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

      

 

;;thebeginning;;

 

 

It feels like a nightmare. Suho voices rang through her head once more. Baekhyun is gone. Just a few days for their wedding and yet, the groom is dead. It's like something choked her. It has been years it happened. So many unknown people, said their sorry to her. She didn't need people's sympathy but she only needs her Baekhyun. Her own Baekhyun. 

 

Today, is his birthday. And Jiyeon with the same cold face, heading to the place which she feels peaceful. Clothed in black dress, black hat and black heels. Holding Baekhyun's favourite flowers, yellow Tulip. He once said, why he love yellow Tulip was because it reminds of him. Full of sunshine and smile. 

 

She only hears her only heels sound, birds chirping, but other than that. There's nothing. She smiles once she arrived to her destination, placing the yellow Tulip on top of the grave. Baekhyun's smiling face and Baekhyun's day of death. Its feeling just like yesterday she's in his embrace. 

 

"Baekhyun-ah...Happy birthday." She breathe out, holding in her tears. "Today is your birthday. You've gotten older...what if.. you're alive right now? Probably I can see you grow up and we probably might have twelve children like how you like it." She laughs. "It's gotten lonely. I am tired of people constantly giving me stares. They probably think that I was cursed. How so? Because her groom died just a few days of their wedding." She sighed out, taking off her sunglasses, revealing her tears pooling in her eyes. "When will I follow you, Baekhyun-ah?"

The staffs are whispering, but Jiyeon paid them no time and glances. Fixing her black dress and confidently walks with her steps. She knows, she have gotten more colder and colder as the years pass by since his death. The staffs are afraid of her because of the cold stare she gave them.

She gets inside her big office, throwing her bag on the couch and sit on her place. Her works are now her bestfriend, her companion....probably until she dies. But then she gasps after she saw a man coming out from her own personal bathroom in the office. 

"Jaejoong oppa, what are you doing here?" She frowns. She's a little bit feeling uncomforable for her.

Jaejoong grins, ruffling his wet hair then waves his hand. "Hello, Jiyeon-ah!" Jiyeon frowns again then pursed her lips. She doesn't like anyone coming inside her office, unless her secretary and her clients. Other than that, they are not allowed to enter. Moreover, this Jaejoong guy keep annoyed her and doing whatever he like without any consent from her. 

She sighs, throwing her bag on the near couches, folding her arms. She wants to get mad, but she knew more better than anyone. A woman like her, can't ruin her own reputation even in her office. She needs to be more professional and not childish. She needs to be perfect.

"No 'hi' from you? Oppa is hurt, Jiyeon-ah." Jaejoong grins, wearing his formal attire that he hanged. Jiyeon push a button, calling her secretary, Kang Seulgi to throw Jaejoong out from he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter