The start 01

The different side of you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

;;/thestart;;/

I know the decision I made was such a stupid decision. I shouldn't let him go. I shouldn't. But I do.

"Jiyeon, you have something on your forehead. Let me wipe it for you." He smiles brightly as I eat my ice cream. We are doing the normal date like how we are supposed to be. Like how teenager date. 

He is pretending that I have something on my forehead while in fact there is nothing as I feel a soft thud on the forehead of mine.

He is flicking my forehead! 

Glaring at him, I pull his nose until it reddens.

"How dare you, Baekhyun!" I shove my spoon that is full of ice cream inside his mouth afterwards. It's really funny. Those face...those smile.

"I am going to propose to you. Will you accept for who I am?" He looks at me in the eyes, I could see the eyes. The eyes that are telling me that he love me, those eyes that full of sincerity.

"Of course. I do." I smile happily, wishing the time should just stop. 

We are in the most expensive restaurant in Gangnam, surrounded with a nice music that soothes my ears and my racing heart. Reaching to his hand, running my thumb on his nice fingers that people have been jealous of. 

This man, the man that every girl would fall their feet for him is mine. 

He too, grinning with those lips. His eyes show happiness, mirroring mine.

Open the small velvet box, present the ring inside. 

 

A small and simple ring, which is my style is now on my finger.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter