Talk?

Spoiled Little Brother

"We need to talk." Baekhyun said coldly and that kind off catches Chanyeol off guard.

 
"Hmmm, sure hyung. What do you wanna talk about?" Chanyeol said while scratching his head confused at Baekhyun's sudden change of attitude since this morning. Because who would've guess that a laser-mouthed diva could be really quite and not clingy to his precious big brother like he always did. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
It's like the end of the world you see. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
But I think luck is in our side....
 
 
 
 
 
"Why did you do that?" Baekhyun asked as he turns his head to face Chanyeol while slowly sitting up on his bed.
 
"Do what?"
 
"Do that?"
 
"What?!"
 
"Hurm, that!"
 
"Omaigod, did what baek what?" Chanyeol sighs too loudly and so do baek.
 
"That time when you help me. Why did you lie to your coach? You know that you could've just tell the truth and that will save you from the trouble you went through and-"
 
"And what baek? And tell your brother you're grounded and had to clean up the messy hell? Like I would do that?" Chanyeol said with a higher tone this time.
 
"But still.... Why?" Baekhyun stays calm this time and answer back with a soft voice which again surprises Chanyeol.
 
"I know you wouldn't want your 'precious' brother to know you're grounded right? I know you wanted to keep it a secret, am I right?" Chanyeol emphasises the word precious because he's kinda jealous(?) to minseok actually...
 
"I'm not really keeping it a secret from my brother though... But thanks anyway." Baekhyun mumbles lowly but enough for Chanyeol to catch it.
 
Chanyeol just nods before laying down on the bed beside Baekhyun. 
 
"Get some rest, baek. And please stop that attitude of yours. It's starting to creep me out."
 
"Huh?" Baekhyun frowns slightly while looking at Chanyeol who's now laying on his back.
 
Chanyeol sighs softly before getting up and sit on the bed again before he start with his rambling? "You know, you being nice, talking softly then you turned all cold and it's weird that you're not clingy and-" 
 
"Dude, chill.... Breath...." Baekhyun inhales and exhales softly asking Chanyeol to follow him. And so Chanyeol did it too and after awhile he continues talking.
 
"It doesn't seems like what you always did. It's like you're not you." 
 
"I know right... I don't even know what's going on with me." Baekhyun chuckles lightly in a sarcastic way like he's mocking himself. 
 
"You know that you can always tell me if something is bothering you right? We're friends after all and that what's friends do. Be there for each other." Chanyeol said in a calming tone like a nice best friend he is.
 
"Friends...." Baekhyun mumbles lowly but then he nods his head afterwards as an answer to Chanyeol's question. "Yeah, thanks. I'll call you if I need someone to talk to." 
 
"Good. Now get some rest."
 
"Alright." 
 
 

 

 
Baekhyun woke up to the loud sound of snoring that starting to pissed him out. He tossed and turned trying to sleep again but nope it ain't working because the snoring just got louder and louder.
 
"Omaigod shut up! I can't sleep!" He takes the pillow and covers his ears with it but still... It's not working. 
 
Baekhyun gets up from his bed and takes the pillow with him and walks to the bed next to his and without any hesitation he hits the snoring giant with the pillow he is holding.
 
(Yes, people! Baek is back! Get it? Lmao okno)
 
 
The giant stops snoring and now with his eyes wide opened. Shocked, at what just happened. He blinks a few times to adjusts his eyes on who the hell just hit him with a pillow?
 
"I don't know that a pillow can hurt me that bad." Chanyeol said with his husky sleeping voice.
 
"And I don't know that a giant really snores loudly." Baekhyun fires back sarcastically. "And it's good that it hurt you because it was my intention to make it hurt."
 
"Meanie." Chanyeol said before he turns the other way to continue sleeping but nope Baekhyun ain't gonna let that happen.
 
"I'm hungry." Baekhyun whines as he shakes Chanyeol's body.
 
"Then go eat. Let me sleep." Chanyeol groans all too loudly since he seriously just want to sleep more.
 
"This is not the place for a healthy person like you to sleep in."
 
"This is not the place for you to whine to me either."
 
"I sprained my ankle, remember?"
 
Chanyeol groans again as an answer to Baekhyun's question. Since this happened because he bumped into Chanyeol, he might as well use this as an excuse to be closer to him? But why? Baekhyun are not sure about it but he just feel giddy and he want to spend more time with this giant.
 
"Alright you win. You're so weird Byun Baekhyun, I swear. A few hours ago you were cold and nice and all but now you turned into whiny y little kid." Chanyeol gets up from the bed before fixing the bed back to normal.
 
"Did you just called me whiny y little kid?" Baekhyun asked as if he doesn't understand what he said. "Do you wanna die?!" Baekhyun kicks Chanyeol's leg with his wrong leg. (Sprained ankle baek, did you forgot?)
 
"Ouch! ! Urgh!" He bends down and massage his ankle to soothe the pain.
 
"Damn you Chanyeol!" Chanyeol just stands there chuckling at Baekhyun's actions.
 
"I didn't do anything, princess. You did it on your own." He continues chuckling while walking away from Baekhyun.
 
"Wait! What the hell?! Are you going to leave me here?" Baekhyun whines again as he saw Chanyeol walking away.
 
Chanyeol chuckles again before continue to walk out from the nurse office.
 
"Park ing Chanyeol!"  Baekhyun tries to walk out too but it's kinda hard so he walk slowly, too slow for his own liking. "Urgh!" He gave up and flops himself on the floor of the nurse office. "Hyung...." He's on the verge of crying when Chanyeol came back into the nurse office with a crutches
 
"What are you doing on the floor, princess?" Chanyeol frowns slightly but he feels like laughing at the same time.
 
"I thought you left me here." Baekhyun said while wiping the tears that threatening to fall from the corner of his eyes.
 
"Of course I won't do that, princess. Your brother will kill me if I did that." He chuckles while ruffling Baekhyun's hair.
 
"I was out to take this to help you to walk better. Sooyoung noona left them in the other room." Chanyeol said calmly trying to calm Baekhyun before helping him up then he give him the crutches to support him to walk.
 
"Better right?" Chanyeol ask as Baekhyun tries to walk with the crutches 
 
"Yeah. Thanks." Baekhyun said while walking slowly with the help of the crutches
 
"Anytime, princess." Chanyeol said with a big grin plastered on his face.
 
"Will you ever stop calling me princess?" Baekhyun said while rolling his eyes a bit.
 
"I will. When you become my queen. As in when we're married?" Chanyeol said sincerely but he end it with a light chuckle.
 
Baekhyun's face starts to heat up and he's now as red as a tomato. He looks down to his shoes trying to calm himself.
 
"Don't joke around like that, Chanyeol."
 
"But I'm not joking though. You asked a question. And I answered it sincerely."
 
"Whatever." He looks back up, didn't forget to rolls his eyes at Chanyeol and continues walking.
 
"What do you want to eat anyway? School food or outside? We are walking aimlessly right now."  Chanyeol asked.
 
"Can we eat outside?" Baekhyun turns to face Chanyeol with his puppy eyes. "I want to eat cheese burger."
 
"You sure? Will you be okay walking that long?" Chanyeol asked, worried about Baekhyun's sprained ankle.
 
"I'll be okay. For cheese burger I'll do whatever it takes!" Baekhyun's face reaction was kind off overreacting but Chanyeol knew him long enough to know that that's normal for him to do such thing.
 
"If you say so, princess."
 
"Can you stop!"
 
"Nope, princess, can't do..."
 
"Urgh!"
 
 

 

 
"Captain!" Kai shouted to the boy who just came out of his class. 
 
"Oh, Kai! Sup?" Minseok answered as soon as he turned to the said boy. 
 
"The team want to eat out together tonight. Wanna come? We're having bulgogi fest!" Kai said excitedly.
 
"Hurm... I think I'll pass. My brother sprained his ankle so I have to take care of him." Minseok said while smiling a little.
 
"Oh... Alright then I'll tell the others about it." Kai nods a few times.
 
"Tell the others about what?" Luhan suddenly pops out of nowhere then he places both of his arms on Minseok's and Kai's shoulder making both of them jump in surprise.
 
"Oh my god! You scared me!" Kai clenches onto his shirt really surprised by the sudden encounter.
 
"Oh... Sorry. I just came out of the class and I saw you two so I decided to join in." Luhan said calmly like nothing happened before. "So tell the others about what?"
 
"About captain. He can't go to out to eat with us tonight." Kai stated while shrugging his shoulder slightly.
 
"Aaaa... But why? Come on don't spoil the fun, captain." Luhan turns to face Minseok who's quite (and frozen?) this whole time.
 
"I- I have to take care of my brother. He sprained his ankle." Minseok stutters as he answered Luhan's question. 
 
"Oh..." Luhan let go of both of their shoulder then backs away a little bit before mumbling lowly. "He only love and care for his little brother..." 
 
"What did you just said, Luhan hyung?" Kai asked while frowning a bit because he heard him said something but he's not sure.
 
"Nah, nothing." Luhan shakes his head while fake smiling to both of them. 
 
"Let's head to our next class. And you, go back to your class. Don't skip it, kid." Minseok said while patting Kai's shoulder before walking to the nurse office direction.
 
"Where are you going, minnie? The lab is over there." Luhan points the lab direction with his index finger while looking confused. 
 
"Oh, I'm going to check on my little bro for a bit." He said while nodding before continuing his journey.
 
Luhan silently following Minseok to the nurse office and to his own surprise, Minseok doesn't seems to notice that he's following him until they reached the nurse office and Luhan accidentally bump into Minseok. 
 
"Yah! What are you doing here?" Minseok said with his eyes widen as he's shocked at the sudden impact coming from the latter. 
 
"Tailing you? I don't know, I'm bored so I decided to follow you." Luhan shrugs slightly.
 
"Seriously, dude?" 
 
"I'm b.o.r.e.d. And that's it." Luhan said while wrapping his own arms around himself while waiting for Minseok who's now in the nurse office.
 
"What the hell?!!!!" Minseok screams all too loudly that it starled Luhan who's now rushing inside the nurse office. 
 
"What? What? Are you hurt? Did you saw some ghost like the rumours said?" 
 
"No, stupid no. My brother. He's gone! Omaigod what should I do?! How if someone kidnapped him because he's too damn cute and decided to tainted him?!!!!! Argh!!!!! No!!!!"
 
"Dude, chill out. Why would someone even kidnap him? The kidnaper must be dead by now if he really did kidnap Baekhyun which is in my opinion not going to like ever happen."
 
"But- but he's not here. He must've been kidnapped?"
 
"Did he bring his phone?"
 
"No. It's with me."
 
"Who's the last person you met with Baekhyun?"
 
"Chanyeol."
 
"Why him out of all people?" Luhan said sarcastically while rolling his eyes since he knows how Baekhyun always spits sarcasm whenever he's with Chanyeol but the giant is stupid enough to actually like it. Yea. Luhan is another version of Baekhyun just less y I think.
 
"That kid! I will kill him if anything happened to my baby baek!"
 
"Dude chill, how about try to call Chanyeol first? I'm sure he have his phone right?" Luhan said calmly.
 
"Oh yea...." Minseok mentally face palming himself right now because he's being so slow and stupid to not have that idea in mind.
 
Minseok then takes out his phone and searches for Chanyeol's contact number then he calls it. First ring. Second ring. Third ring.
 
"Hello? Hyung?" Chanyeol answered the phone after the third ring. Thankfully he did or he would've have been dead by now.
 
"Where are you? Is Baekhyun with you? Where is he? Do you know where is he? Omaigod where's my baby bro?! I swear I will kill you if anything happened to him. I swear I will-"
 
"Hyung~" Baekhyun said cheerfully after Chanyeol gave him his phone without saying anything. He knew all too well if he didn't do that he will probably won't see the world anymore or he will be deaf listening to Minseok's whining. 
 
"Baekhyun?! You alright baby?" Minseok sighs in relief now with a small smile plastered on his face.
 
"Yeah. I'm betcher (better)." Baekhyun said while munching his fries.
 
"What are you doing right now? Where are you?" Minseok asked some more.
 
"Eating. Outside."
 
"Omaigod you got me worried over you for awhile here. I thought someone kidnapped you or something. Gosh baek don't do this to me again." Minseok said while pulling his hair back with his fingers.
 
"Sowwy hyung... I won't do it again." Baekhyun said while still munching on fries.
 
"Alright fine, just make sure to be save. And hurry up and go home." Minseok said with a sighs.
 
"Okay, hyung! You take care too." Baekhyun said cheerfully 
 
"Pass the phone back to Chanyeol, please." 
 
Confused Baekhyun just handed back the phone to Chanyeol. Chanyeol who's sipping on his coke look as confused as Baekhyun too but he took the phone without saying anything.
 
"Yes, hyung?"
 
"Make sure my baby brother get home safely or I'll kick your later." Minseok said in threatening voice.
 
Chanyeol just chuckles a little before answering "Yeah, I'll make sure of that. Won't want my to be crooked." He added with a joke.
 
"You better. I'm hanging up." 
 
"Alright, hyung. Bye~" Chanyeol then put back his phone inside his pocket before continue eating his cheeseburger.
 
"Can we go to the mall after this? I'm bored." Baekhyun said it cutely, again using his puppy eyes.
 
"No we can't, baek. I need to get you home safely and you need to rest." Chanyeol said in a serious tone, not bothered to look at Baekhyun and just continue eating his food.
 
"Tsk... Meanie giant!" Baekhyun stuck his tongue out before he too continue eating his food.
 
 
 

 

 
 
[A/N]
 
Sorry for the long wait! 
I'm currently writing other story, staring Mingyu of Seventeen and OC.
Please do check them out if you love angst. Lmao no. The starting of the story is kinda slow but it will get better I promise. And yes I use other acc to write that fanfic, I don't even know why. I'm weird like that.
 
http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1158994/can-t-see-the-end-angst-slightfluff-seventeen-gfriend-originalchacater-twice-mingyuxoc
 
 As for this story.... I will keep on updating them don't worry. 
I'll manage somehow. Do you guys notice the change of foreword?
I just got new idea to make this story more interesting so stay tuned.
Don't forget to comment and subscribe~