I hate you

Spoiled Little Brother

The soccer field are filled with numerous of fangirls and fanboys or just simply people who come to watch (but mostly the fans), cheering for the player they likes since you know, almost all of the players in this team are attractive as hell. But tbh almost all of the spectators didn't really have any idea about the game. They just came for all the attractive players, hoping that the player they like will talk to them or at least make eye contact with them.

Eventhough all the players again are as hot as hell. Baekhyun's eyes is fixed only on none other than his handsome big brother. Baekhyun watches the soccer game excitedly although he himself doesn't understand about the game like 'why would someone run after a ball' he thought. But he tries to learn about it since it's what his big brother loves to do. He stands in the front row of the bleacher, cheering for none other than the Prince Charming Minseok aka his big brother. 

As Minseok scores a goal, the numerous fangirls (and fanboys) screams their lungs out, and Baekhyun is annoyed at the girls (and some boys) who's screaming his big brother's name. He hates it but what else can he do. Almost all the girls and boys likes, admires and loves Minseok because of his great features, good grades, his awesome manners and his skill and passion for soccer. He's a really popular guy...

But well... Although his big brother is one of the most popular guy in the campus, the most loved student by the teachers and we can say almost everyone in this planet loves him. Baekhyun, is apparently the opposite. 

He's really hotheaded and he's the type who said whatever floats his mind without even thinking that it might hurt other people's feeling or etc. The good thing is he's being honest. But sometimes too honest that it could cause a scene.  That's one of the reason why Baekhyun is the opposite of his brother. 

People tend to not get involves with him because he sometimes can be too noisy and he basically judges everyone everywhere everytime for their style, their manners, he even judged the way they walk.  Baekhyun exaggerated every words and actions he did and sometimes it's just too much that people gets annoyed of him. Yeah he's a drama queen.

But surprisingly the so called fashionista Baekhyun, is best friends with the so unfashionable geek named Do Kyungsoo.

Do Kyungsoo is around Baekhyun's height maybe even smaller than him. He likes to wear oversized sweater and big glasses. Kyungsoo doesn't talk much, he just talk when it's needed and he's the number one listener to all Baekhyun's . Luckily Baekhyun isn't a judgmental when he's with Kyungsoo. He does gives some advice tho about his appearance but Kyungsoo just ignored it and said he love his oversized sweater and Baekhyun respect his decision but not without rolling his eyes 1093839 times at it. But he still feels like dragging Kyungsoo into some nice stores and dressed him up properly. 

Okay back to the game. The coach blows the whistle as Jongin, one of the players had scored the last goal and so with that, the coach ends the game and dismissed all the players.

An excited Baekhyun runs to the player's bench to his big brother before holding out a cute purple bottle to Minseok who's now smiling widely at him.

"Thanks, baek." Minseok said as he takes the bottle then ruffles Baekhyun's hair lightly before opening the bottle.

"You're welcome. And that's lemon tea... It's good to help you regain back your energy." Baekhyun states happily, hoping that his big brother would like it since he took like 3 hours to make it and even tasted it like thousands of times (but it's still horrible and lemon tea supposed to taste delicious what have you done Baekhyun). He might as well accidently used salt and not sugar well who knows. (his tongue must be really bad.... *kicked*)

Minseok nods his head and is about to takes a sip when someone not so gently pulls the bottle away from Minseok causing the tea to spill a little before the said guy drinks almost half of the lemon tea made by Baekhyun. The guy then wipes his mouth and frowns at the taste of it.

"Ewww- what's this? It's horrible. Is this sea water or what?" The guy said with disgusted face on while looking at Baekhyun who's on the verge of crying because his precious tea for his precious brother were half gone. 

"You! Mean giant! Give me back the tea! I made that for Minseok hyung not for you! You- you giant jerk!" Baekhyun said while angrily stomping his feat with teary eyes.

Minseok who witnessed the scene just chuckles softly at his cute little brother's action before taking the bottle back from the guy. He drinks the lemon tea and yeah- that guy is right. It does taste horrible but Minseok just swallows it before humming lightly like the tea tasted delicious.

"Mmmmm... It's delicious." Minseok said while nodding his head with his bright smile on. "Thank you Baekhyun-ah..." He ruffles Baekhyun's hair again with one hand while the other one secretly hitting the guy's back motioning him to just go with it.

Baekhyun blushed a bit at the compliment and mumble a low "You're welcome" before turning to face the giant and sticks out his tongue mockingly. "See! Hyung said it's delicious. You're so different from my precious hyung, Chanyeol. Maybe you should learn something from him since you guys are always together. But I think since you're so dumb that might be hard for you."  Baekhyun said sarcastically, rolling his eyes a few times like a drama queen he is. 

Knowing the drama queen since he's 5 years old, Chanyeol didn't take what he said into his heart because he knew that Baekhyun didn't mean it. He wants to say something about it before he noticed Minseok who's smiling the deadly looking smile at him (that Baekhyun didn't notice) like it's telling him to just say only something nice to Baek. 

Chanyeol then sighs softly before saying "Yeah well... It does brings back my energy so-", he awkwardly scratches the back of his neck, hoping that it is what Minseok want him to say. Titling his head a little, he can now see the normal charming smile back on Minseok's face and he feels relief that he won't have to suffer to hear out about how good it is to be nice to others and stuffs. 

Baekhyun then flashes them a victorious smile before saying all too loudly "See! I told you so! Hah!" He sticks his tongue out again and is about to continue  but before he could, Chanyeol cuts it "Hyung, let's go change our clothes." Chanyeol not so gently drags Minseok with him to the changing room, leaving Baekhyun whining all by himself because only players can enter the changing room. Means that he can't enters it together with his precious big brother. Baekhyun just stands there watching the two figures until they're out of sight with a pout on his face.

"I hate you so much Park Chanyeol."

 

 

 

 

[a/n] Hewoooo~ 
I hope you guys like the first chapter, although it's really short! I'm sorry for all the spelling or grammar errors.
I'll fix it later, I wanna sleep nowyyy since tomorrow I have exam but who am I kidding, I'm not gonna study of course. I must be insane if I actually did. *smacked* 
Anyway enjoy this chapter~ I'll update as soon as possible.