What a weird yoda....

Spoiled Little Brother

"Urgh, why is my life so miserable!"

Baekhyun is now cleaning the teachers longue that are filled with a lot of scattered papers everywhere and leftovers and much more miserable things that you don't even want to think of. And this happened because Baekhyun's diva attitude just snapped and he fought with the teacher earlier in the classroom because he wasn't paired up with his precious bestfriend, Kyungsoo for some  project but instead he's paired up with the gross creepy nerd in the class so he got detention for his bad and rude attitude towards others. The worst detention ever if I may say, cleaning the teachers longue is like a job from hell.

"Why is the teacher so messy and gross. Can't they like arranges this themselves!"

He keeps on complaining while picking up and rearranges the scattered paper. Not wanting to stay any longer so he does his works quickly.

"Omooo... Chanyeol-ah! What brings you here?"

One of the female teacher there said all too loudly that it makes Baekhyun who's busy cleaning up turns around to look at the latter she's talking about.

"Oh, Mrs. Shin. I'm actually searching for Mr. Kim so I can hand this document to him." 

Chanyeol states while waving the document in his hand a little bit with a bright smile plastered on his face (one of the reason why all the teachers loves him other than his damn good looking face, his good manners). He turns to search for Mr. Kim but then notices Baekhyun presence instead and he frowns slightly when he figured out that Baekhyun got a detention because literally the diva won't volunteer to clean up the messy hell himself. 

Baekhyun flinches a bit when their eyes meets then he turn back again and continues doing his work.

"But Mr. Kim is not around right now. He's out because of some personal problems."

Mrs. Shin told Chanyeol all too excitedly and smiling all to widely that Baekhyun scoofed when he heard it. Because damn, she's fake af when it comes to good looking boys. 'Bias much' Baekhyun said lowly.

"Aaaa... I see. Alright then, thank you Mrs. Shin..." 

Chanyeol bows politely before heading towards Baekhyun's direction. Why is he heading this direction?! Baekhyun screamed internally when he can see from the corner of his eyes that Chanyeol is heading towards him.

"! He's going to come and mock me now... Urgh... God why..." Baekhyun whispered to himself not pleased with his thought.

"What are you doing here? Why are you doing this? Did you get detention or something?" Chanyeol throws a bomb of question at Baekhyun as soon as he's infront of him.

"What are you? My mother? You don't need know, it's none of your business." Baekhyun said sarcastically not forgetting to rolls his eyes as well, not looking at Chanyeol and pretends to be really busy cleaning up.

He curses his not so lucky star for his bad luck. He could've spend his time with his big brother but instead he's stuck here cleaning up the teachers longue and now have to deal with Chanyeol's mocking that are coming to hit him anytime soon.

"Wow- chill there princess... I was just asking." Chanyeol said while chuckling lightly at Baekhyun's diva attitude that he already got used to.

Baekhyun looks up to glares at him as he called him princess. " you Park ing Chanyeol!" He then continues collecting the papers on the floor without caring about Chanyeol presence anymore. It's better to clean fast so I can get out of here fast, he thought again.

The scattered papers on the floor infornt of him slowly is out of Baekhyun sight. He looks up a little to see who did so and sees Chanyeol helping him picking up the papers on the floor. 

"You don't have to help me you kno-" "I know!" Chanyeol cuts Baekhyun's word with a really cheerful tone while continues picking up the papers.

Baekhyun just let chanyeol helps him because that way he can finish his job earlier so he can go back to his precious big brother's side. 

After what looked like 1 hour after, they finished cleaning up and is now seating on a bench with their back leaned on the wall. Both of them are tired of cleaning up the miserable teachers longue.

Baekhyun then turns his head to face Chanyeol who's leaning his head against the wall with his eyes closed.

"Hurm!" Baekhyun clears his throat all too loudly to get Chanyeol's attention and yea Chanyeol turns to face him right away. 

"I just want to say, than-" "Oh !" Chanyeol cut what Baekhyun going to say again and that pissed the hell outta Baekhyun right now. He's trying to be nice but the tall yoda just cursed at him? 

"What the hell Park Chanyeol?" Baekhyun said with a pissed of tone while Chanyeol has a worried and scared expression on his face at the same time when he finally realised something. 

"What time is it now?" Chanyeol asked a little panic trying to find his phone but he seriously forgot where is it. 

Baekhyun takes out his phone and tell the time. "It's 3.30pm."

"Omaigod!" Chanyeol shot up, standing up staright right away from the bench forgetting that he's already really tired by all the cleaning he had done. "I have football practice at 2.30pm and I'm super late right now. I have to go. Bye."

Chanyeol then runs off to the field as fast as he can leaving a confused Baekhyun sitting there all by himself. 

"What a weird yoda..." Baekhyun said with a small smile plastered on his face as he shakes his head amused at Chanyeol's action.

 

                                                                     ∞


Baekhyun just finished his club practice and now is heading towards his locker to wait for his brother so that they can walk home together. Baekhyun is in a musical club. He has a really beautiful voice that people are jealous of and his acting skill is no kidding. Thanks to his diva attitude I guess.

One thing that Baekhyun does that doesn't pissed of other people. That's is when he's singing and acting because he's really serious and into the character his acting and when he sings, everyone could fall for him really.

If he's a bit taller and his diva attitude is out of the way then probably, he will be one of the famous and popular guy in school. But that's not the story here so yea he's not.
 
He's now rearranging his books in his locker when someone suddenly taps him on his shoulder and that makes him starled and accidently hits his head on the locker's door. 

"Ouch!" He rubs his head and is already ready to throws harsh words at the person who did that but his expression quickly change and his now smiling widely when the person is his precious older brother. The popular Byun Minseok. 

"I'm sorry to shocked you like that, I didn't mean it." Minseok said with a guilty face on and that just make Baekhyun squeals inwardly at how cute his brother look right now. 

"It's okay hyung... But don't do that again or I might get a heart attack." Baekhyun said while chuckling as he closes his locker. 

"Yea, I'm really sorry." Minseok said while rubbing Baekhyun's head gently. "Ah! Here have this.." He then takes out Baekhyun's favourite chocolate from his backpack.

Baekhyun is now smiling and jumping excitedly as he saw his favourite chocolate and he takes it from Minseok's hand right away before hugging Minseok tightly.

"Thank you, hyung. I really love you!" Baekhyun said all too loudly that some of the student left look at him in disgust or more like pissed of but some of them already used to that side of Baekhyun so they just rolls their eyes.

Minseok just hug him back with a satisfied smile on his face. "You're welcome, my precious dongseng. Now let's head back." 

Baekhyun just nods then he let Minseok go and they start to walk home together. As they walk pass the school field, they could see Chanyeol is running around the field alone and he looks like his dying.

"I feel sorry for him..." Minseok suddenly said out of the blue as they continues walking. Baekhyun turns to look at his brother with questioning face on.

"And why? You know you don't have to be that nice hyung. Just let him be-" Baekhyun said coldly.

"I know. I shouldn't. It's kind of his fault tho for coming to practice late. But our couch could be really mean sometimes. He could ask him to do 1000 laps running around the field." Minseok explained and that gives Baekhyun a pang on his heart because if he thinks back. It's kinda because Chanyeol was helping him cleaning up the teachers longue.

"Why is he late?" Baekhyun asked although he knew the answer already. 

"He said he fell asleep in class and no one woke him up." Minseok explained again. "Liar.." Baekhyun mumbles lowly but Minseok is still able to catch it.

"Who?" Minseok asked looking confused. "Oh, no one." Baekhyun shakes his head rapidly. "I was just thinking that we should listen to liar by Big Bang when we're home." Baekhyun flashes his brother a fake bright smile but Minseok thought it's real tho so he just shrugs it off.

Baekhyun been thinking the whole time their walking home, while he showers, while he's eating and now while he's laying on his bed as for why Chanyeol would lie? He could have just told his couch the truth and that won't caused his problem because he was helping someone and in this case, helping him. 

Maybe he should ask Chanyeol why tomorrow at school. And when he thinks back he hasn't thank Chanyeol for helping him yet. Maybe he should do something to repay him but what? He doesn't know what he should do because he never feel this thankful to someone,

"I'll just search something from google later. For now let's sleep. I'm so tired cleaning up the hell." He said while hugging his minion plushie.

And now what he just said makes him think of Chanyeol again. If Baekhyun is tired then how about Chanyeol? He probably really ran 1000 laps. Poor him, Baekhyun thought before be drifts off not so comfortably since a lot of what if is playing in his head. 

This is so not Baekhyun. He never care for other people other than his precious brother and of course his parents. Something is up. I'm sure of it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[a/n] 
So how is it? I'm so sorry for the really really late update. I hope you guys enjoy this update and will continue supporting me in the future. How about the Chanbaek moment? Do you like it? Should I do Xiuhan in the next chapter? Well one thing for sure is that you guys need to wear your seatbelt next chapter because it's going to be a bumpy feeling ride bcs I'm not the you know nice author that will let you have all the fluff wuahahhahaha *slapped* anyway I love you guys! ❤

-mayo-