Its Just The Beginning..

Driving Love. ♡

Minah's POV

Music class ended slower than I thought. I couldnt get him out of my head and kept thinking about him and anything related to us , making Suzy and Jeongmin look at me. 

 

"Hey you okay?" I heard Jeongmin ask. I turned my head around and gave him a slight smile and a nod. "Yeah i'm fine. Quick, we gotta go for Bio class." I answered softly, trying to get my mind off of the thoughts. I let out a sigh and headed off to our next class.

 

--------------------

School ended and I had to go home quick for a press conference that my father wanted me to attend. I got in my car and glared secretly at my father's driver. "Aish.." I mumbled to myself, holding my files to myself closely. Letting out another sigh, I stared out the window and pursed my lips, thinking about so many things. 

 

Throughout the whole press conference, my mind was all on Youngmin. Suzy's preparing my things for my next meeting with some company. Yes, a 17 year old like me is currently going for meetings like a business woman. People actually ask me if my teenage life is boring but no. My father knows how to balance things well and here I am, not exactly hating what I do.

 

After a long day of work and school, I groaned after jumping on the couch in the living room, not wanting to move. My parents had to fly urgently for another business meeting overseas regarding the country's needs and well, i'm rather used to that. 

 

Suzy chuckled when she saw me on the couch. "Tired huh?" she asked with a smile. One of my maids placed a glass of green tea on the table in front of the couch and walked away politely. I just huffed and looked at Suzy with tired eyes. "Dead tired.." i mumbled. Today was pretty rough but it'll get better and i'm sure. 

 

Suzy grinned and ruffled my hair. "Welp! Lets just sleep here~" she said with a giggle. I grinned sleepily and got up from the couch, pressing the 'bed-mode' and letting the couch stretch itself out, turning into a comfy bed. "Kyaa!" I shouted, laughing as Suzy did so too. We laughed and hugged each other, covering ourselves under the bed covers, hugging each other comfortably. 

 

We sighed in relief and smiled. "Tomorrow will be a better day, trust me.." Suzy said softly. I smiled widely and chuckled nodding. "Of course! Everyday will get better~" 

 

Within minutes, we fell asleep and awaited for the next day.

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

 

The days passed on just like the first day of school, except the fact that i'm getting homeworks and more meetings with the government office and more of meeting that douche bag. The douche bag who must not be named. 

 

And so we have come to Saturday. One of the most busiest day for me. Ugh. Suzy as usual gave me my files for the day. "Minah yah.." She started off slowly and softly. I blinked at her and asked, "What." 

 

She wanted to tell me something, I could tell. But she kind of fidgeted and hesitated to speak.

"U-uhm.."

 

I got impatient and groaned, "What?!"


She looked at me, a little shocked before spitting out, "You got a new driver!"

 

I looked at her with eyes a little wide. "AGAIN?!"

 

 

 

========================================================================

 

HAAAAI /shot/ sorry for not updating ;~; sobseu

been busy with school and life activities e u e;;

anyways, i'm gonna update another one right now cause this chapter is too short ._.
i might give triple updates even 8D <3 

yay ; u ;