A New Life.

Driving Love. ♡

[FINALLY. HE HAS ARRIVED LOL I present to you, KWANGMIN ! 

 

======================================================================================

{ Kwangmin's POV ;

I huffed softly and looked at the house that towered in front of me. "Finally this day has come.. Kwangmin hwaiting!" As I walked in the house, or should I say, mansion, I then bowed to the guards as the head secretary led me in. He showed me the cars that I will be using and trust me. There's too many to even remember. He then introduced me to the staffs and it looks like i'll have to get along with a bunch of em.

He told me that I will only be driving one person and that is their daughter. Her name is Min-ah. He then passed me a list of schedules just for the day and I think i'm about to die. Driving to 4 different places and they're all not close to each other. From Chongju, to Gyeonggi, then to Ulsan and then Busan, I hope i'll live. He also mentioned how picky she can be and that I should be very very very cautious with my actions around her, making sure not to scare her off if I want to keep such a job. I bowed at the head secretary and walked towards the car that we'll be using for the day. As I was waiting for my new boss, my mind wandered off elsewhere. 

'Will I be able to see my brother by doing this..?'

I sighed and stood up straight right when i heard the front door open. I looked at the young lady and she looked at me. But there's something different about the way she looked at me. She looks rather.. Terrified.. I blinked and looked down, feeling a little shy to greet and also wondering if there was anything wrong with me. Yes, i'm an introvert. Hard to admit but I can't hide it. I bowed at her and opened the door for her. "Morning miss. Your first meeting will be in Chongju at The Empire Resorts Hotel with the manager of the respective hotel for the Annual New Years Celebration at 9 a.m." I mentally huffed after that long sentence but still keeping a smile on my face. She took a long gaze at me and it made me rather uncomfortable, but really, there was nothing I could do about it. She's my boss now. 'No questions.' 

She then made her way towards the car assigned to me today, the Mercedes E Class. I then opened the door for her before closing the door as soon as her personal assistant climbed in then making my way towards the driver's seat. My heart was still pounding as I was anxious about this job as it was a heavy task. Not only do I have to travel long distances in a day, but I also have to deal with being cautious and to not mess up. 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{ Minah's POV ;

A soft grunt escaped my lips as I made my way down the stairs while Tzuyu carried my items, blabbering about the new driver she accepted. "No, Minah, really, trust me on this ! I guarantee you that he's the one !" While she kept going on about this new driver who is apparently my age, I rolled my eyes slightly before walking out the door only to be invited by.. YOUNGMIN?!

'Hold on- Are my eyes playing tricks on me or am I delusional or is the world flipping around-? Can someone just tell me what's going on here..'

While I had a terrified, or should I say, petrified look on my face, he just continued on his work and informing me about my first location for the day. I was confused, I was lost for words. I didn't know what was wrong with me, really. Did Youngmin really give me this big of an impact that every tall guy I see would look like him? I never thought a break up could go this bad.. I looked away, still a blank look on my face as I made my way in the car, Tzuyu quietly following after me. I turned to look at Tzuyu to which she startled a little upon addressing my schedule for the day. Right away I knew something was up.

'Oh this little-- I knew she's up to something-'

I squinted at her once she was done speaking to which she then sunk slightly in her seat before whining. "W-whaaaat.." I then sighed and looke dout the window, wondering when this day will end. 

 

============================================================

Hiya ! Okay I know its been years. but really, highschool was just too much for me. I didn't have any inspirations. I stopped listening to kpop even at one point. but i'm back now. This may not be the best story ever but i'll try my best. I don't know what happened to Boyfriend really :( I stopped listening to them as well. But either way, I hope I could make a great story ! subscribe to be updated ! I'll mostly update in the weekends and if you're lucky, in the weekdays. heh. also, this story might be a little here and there, a bit messy ? because I lost all my drafts and i don't remember some stuffs LOL but i'll try! Thank you !!