Youngmin ;

Driving Love. ♡

"Ireona Yeongmin-ssi~ You have to get to school!"

I heard a rather soft, cute voice waking me up. He pulled the curtains, letting the sunshine hit me. It was Gong Chan hyung. My Personal Assistant. Well. More like a brother to me, really. Since I was seperated from my own one.. I rubbed my eyes, blinking as I tried to get a clear look of reality.

"Gong Chan Hyung... Get my things ready for me... hehe.." I said with a lazy tone. Gong Chan's been working for me for about 3 years already. My dad got an assisstant for me since.. My troubled feelings for Min Ah occured..

I got out of bed and got ready to get to school. It was the first day of school and last year of school. I should make more memories, shouldn't I? 

"Its the last year for me in school.. Senior year.. Time really went by this fast huh?" I said as I was looking into the mirror. Going back in time, I was just an immature kid a year ago and I mean, I still am but I guess I'm gonna have to change. After all, I am Lee Youngmin. Heir to the biggest corporation company, Nexus. I walked over to Gong chan and took my bag from him. "Thats right! Make it your best year sir.." He said with an encouraging smile as he fixed my clothing as a final check. "Your car is ready for you." 

I walked down the stairs, grabbed a glass of milk and rushed out to my car. I think i'm the only student with 4 other cars following me from behind, filled with body guards. My dad got worried if I got kidnapped. Gosh.. Living as a rich kid ain't easy. I wish I could turn back time to when I was 4 years old.. With my original family. Got nothing much to worry about.

In about 15 minutes time, we arrived at my school. The most privilleged High school in town.  Private High School. Though its just a private high school, its far off better than an International School. 

As I walk into the big building, well, as usual, GIRLS. EVERYWHERE. SCREAMING. One thing that never changed since the first day I got here.

The first thing I see EVERY FRIGGIN DAY OF SCHOOL.. For 3 consecutive years.. I mean... I LOVE girls, don't get me wrong...  But sometimes they just make my ears go nuts. My bodyguards had to block them from coming near me. Well, what can I say? I am one hot shot. I'm rich, good looking, sweet, cheesy. Isn't that every girl's dream guy? Well one girl's dream guy came up to her and told her he loves her. And that girl's my baby. Jisoo. 

I walked up the stairs, still one or two body guards watching after me. Tough I feel secured, I still didn't like how I could barely get privacy. I went through the corridors, to the dance room, where she's always at. Sometimes I just worry about her. She's just practicing too much. If she's not by my side, she'd probably be either in the school's dance room or somewhere she practices her stupid ballet that keeps getting in the way. I hope she's okay. From outside the room, I could see her dance her heart out. She's great..

I didn't want to go in and disturb her so I just stood outside watching her carefully. After a while, I heard the door flung open and my head shot up. I quickly went over to her and hugged her from behind. Gosh it feels so good to be here..

"Aegiya, I missed you..". As I said those words i've been longing to say, I felt her arms slowly and weakly wrapping around my waist.
"Youngminnie...~ I missed you too.." 

Her voice was sorta weak. I, Lee Youngmin, was OBVIOUSLY worried.. 

"Y-yah.. Whats wrong?" She kept quiet still. I pulled away, holding her arms, looking straight into her eyes, wondering what the heck is bothering her now.
"Speak up!" She kept quiet for a moment and finally spoke up.

"I just need some time alone okay?? Why do you always have to be such a bother" My hands fall, feeling the pressure from her hands pushing my hands away. I stood there like an idiot, watching her walk away.

"I- Yah ! Yah Kim Jisoo- Aish-!" I stammered, banging the dance room door as soon as I felt her presence leave the area. This. Happens. ALL. THE. TIME. I let out a sigh, and let her go wherever she wants. All these actions are actions where I know what she means. Everytime she walks away would mean.. That we're over. Everytime she cuts off the line, we're over. Everytime I do a small mistake, WE'RE OVER. Again and again and again AND AGAIN. GOSH. Life was so much easier with Minah.. I muttered, unaware of what I was thinking and saying.

Minah.. I wonder how she is now.. I let out a sigh, as I turn around and walked down the stairs, heading to my class. As I reached my class, Minwoo, the bratty buddy of mine 
would wait at my table. I walked up to him and knocked on my table, causing him to suddenly wake up from his little nap. 


"O-Oh!! Youngmin-ah.. Where were you??" He asked, rubbing his eyes. I chuckled seeing him do that and said, "Jisoo.. We're over again.." I let out a small sigh. "Well i'm not surprised either.." He answered simply. Upon his reaction, I frowned slightly, making a face at him '... Do we really break up that often...?'


"Yah. First class ish shtartingggg." He got up from my seat and headed to his. Which is just right next to mine. I know, he's hillarious.
First class, Maths. God that subject drove me crazy! I hate Maths. I mean, who does?! .. Except Minah.. Speaking of her, I looked around the class to find her. And there she is, with her "bestie" Jeongmin. 'They seem happy..'  I thought. 

After first class ended, it was lunch time. GOD I WAS HUNGRY. Me and Minwoo rushed up to our secret room. There, we had our personal assistant, kitchen, games and a small library. I might seem like a naughty kid but I still read.. Don't laugh..

[ A/N: The 'secret room' is like the one where Gu Jun Pyo and his best friends hang out during break :D I just friggin love that room eue (Boys Over Flowers) ]

We had pancake with golden honey straight from Australia, the best. As expected from me. Everything I own has to be the best. I mean. I am Lee Youngmin.

The bell rang, signaling for us to head to our second class, and we had dancing! Changes every week. We changed up in the room and went back down since some of my friends are waiting in class. Just as I was about to enter, a girl bumped into me. 

"Whooahh~! Look where you're going- " I chuckled. A huge grin spread on my face until I realised it was her..

Minah.. 

After realising it was me she bumped into, she looked away with sorrow filling her eyes. "Min Ah.. " I opened my mouth a little more, wanting
to ask her how she was but nothing came out of my mouth and I was too late. She ran to her best friends, Hye Mi and Jeongmin, keeping her head down. I wish I could tell her I was sorry. 

 

I wish.. She knew the truth..

 

 

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --  - -- - - - - - -  -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - -

 

 

 

 

.... I'm sorry.. ><" I KNOOOOW Its been so long since I updated and I mean SOOOOOOOO Long.. Been busy with school.. ;~~~; MYAPOLOGIES. D; I will try to update more soon I PROMISE! This isn't the best chapter but I hope you guys will keep reading! ;v; <3

 

THANK YOU MY SUBSCRIBERS.. :'3 <3