Min Ah ;

Driving Love. ♡

Like every other day, I woke up early in the morning and have my morning prayers. Well, I'm grateful for being able to live another day! 

Today is the first day of school and I'm excited. I mean, 2 months off school? Its chaotic. I had to go for meetings with my dad, ball room parties, meet people with big names. Dayum. Tough job. I'd rather live my life like every other teenager. 

Most people dream of being the rich one, having everything. I do enjoy all that, but. There's one other thing I hate about being rich. 

Having a personal driver.

I don't trust these drivers. They creep me out alot! They way they look at me, talk to me, stare at me even. Its just.. Brrr. Why can't there be that one driver who's quiet and obedient? My life would be safe and sound if I do have one. After a long thought of it, Tzuyu, my personal assistant came in my room to get me ready. As always! Yes, a personal assistant of my age. Not only that but a sister and a best friend too. She's remarkable.

"Madam Minaaaah~ Ready?" she said, chuckling while looking at our reflection on the mirror. I nodded and fixed my skirt a bit, turning my head to her. "Ready!" 

She took my bag and headed down to the car and I, Bang Min Ah, would just skip down, following her from the back. As soon as we got in the car, I had that eerie feeling... That feeling when you're about to get . Well.. Mentally, probably? But i just don't feel safe! But I cant do much though. Bare with the pain. 

I quickly got out of the car and went straight in the bulding that I haven't seen for the past three months. Gosh how happy I felt leaving that car. I mean, who wouldn't get creeped out?! I waited for Tzuyu at the front doors as my security guards walk out to protect me. A President's daughter must always be safe, mm? 

Tzuyu passed me my bag and we went in, heading to our new classrooms. People were watching our every moves, guys mostly, and again. I'm creeped out. WHY?! This is so unfair..

We reached the classroom and poof! Everyone's going in and out of the class, searching for their loved ones or most probably their groups. While they all do that, I'm only searching for one person! Jeongmin! My eyes were all over the class room and there he was, sitting on a table, reading a book with girls around him, admiring his charming looks and features. I chuckled at the scene and he looked up to see me. 

"Oh! Minah! Tzuyu! Annyeong!" he said with a cheeky grin on his face. The mention of our names made the girls around him to turn to us with glaring eyes. Again. Creeped out. I just blinked at them and slowly walked to him with Suzy beside me while the girls slowly leave the three of us alone. 

"Min min!" Tzuyu said laughing softly. Jeongmin followed along and patted Tzuyu's head gently. "Tzuyu~" he said with a gentle tone. Sometimes, I just think that they're lovers and i'm like the er. Gash. Not cool. Jeongmin turned to look at me and blinked before smiling. "Not gonna give this Po Bear a hug?" he said with his arms spread wide. I was pretty much blur and I just blinked back at him. "... No. Just. No." I said with a playful glare.

He grinned and continued to persuade me to hug him. What a cute bear. "Oh come oooonnnn~ We had a fight and I missed you. I know you love me~ I know you care~". Oh no. Not Bieber. He sang that song loudly and in order to keep his mouth shut, I just have to hug him. Yeaaap. I quickly hugged him tightly and practically squeezed him. " Grrrrr~! Happy?!" I said laughing.  then wrapped her arms around us and laughed along. Oh how I love group hugs.

Classes were about to start and first up was MATHS! Yeah! Mah baby boo boo. Love. Of. Mah. Lifeu. MATHS. Okay I know i'm pretty much strange but Hey! Its not a bad subject. One of the easiest after Hangeul and English. We had two sessions of it and it felt like 5 minutes! Class ended after awhile and huff.. Break time! 

Unlike other students, I have my very own room to do things. There's a mini library, Billiard, Mini kitchen and TV! Of course my lappy is there too. As always, the three of us were guarded by my body guards until we reach our room which is at the top! We stepped in and the first thing I felt was wind made by Jeongmin as he ran into the kitchen to find some food. I froze for a moment and looked at Suzy. We blinked and cracked up as we watched Jeongmin find for food. Usually the chef would just leave some food on the table for us! We headed to the table and opened up the covers to see..

 

Sandwiches. 

Wahaha. Our favourites! "Uwaaa!! Meat loaf sandwich!" Jeongmin said and took one, giving it a big bite. His mouth was full of food and his lips was dirty, making me and Tzuyu laugh at his clumsiness. "Aigooo~ Our Jeongminnie never changes." Suzy said, chuckling.

Breakfast went well and it was time for us to head to our next class, Vocal classes! We hurried down, making sure that we won't be late for class, especially since its the first day! First impressions are important. I left something in class so I Jeongmin and Suzy waited for me at the ramp. 

I headed back to class to get my sweater and when I wanted to step out of class, I bumped into a hard surface. I didn't know what it was so I looked up to see something creamy like yellowish coloured thing. I realised it was a hair and I looked at the face carefully. This was one of the worst views of the day.. 

Youngmin.. 

Everything suddenly came back.. 'We' came back in my mind..
 


FLASHBACK

Hmph.. He hasn't been calling me for days!! Whats he up to....

*Ring Ring*

I grabbed my phone hoping it was Youngmin who called but sadly it wasn't. It was my bestie Jeongmin..

"Jeongmin-ah, wae?" I asked with a boring tone.

"Yah.. Whats up with you these days? Can't you be a little more livelier? You sound like you're dead!"

I stayed silent for a moment then he spoke up again...

"Let me guess.. Youngmin hasn't call you huh? Tsk. What else can it be.. I bet he's out with some other girl.."

Ho Ho.. That got me REALLY worked up..

"Yah! Why?! Is it wrong that i'm dating him?! I love him and I know he's truthful to me so stop saying that he's cheating on me and that he'll leave me! I don't trust you!" 

Tears started to drop down my cheeks. How am I not pressured when my own bestie sounds like he doesn't support my relationship with the guy I love..?

"Yah.. Meet me at Lotte World Mall NOW.. and I mean NOW.. Keut!"

Uh-oh..

He sounded really angry at me.. Did I spill out too much? GAHHH... I guess I better hurry there.. 

I got ready and sneaked out of my house then took a bus to Lotte World Mall. I got off the bus and I saw Jeongmin waiting at the entrance. He looked really furious and angry but his eyes showed those sad and hurt feelings.. I wonder if he was really hurt by what I said.. I went closer to him and waved my hands infront of his face. He was leaning against the wall staring in space thats why I waved my hands.

"Annyeong.." I awkwardly said it. He then looked at me up and down with pitiful eyes.. Whats happening?? He grabbed my wrist and went to a restaurant. So.. He was hungry and he wanted to eat with me?

Instead of going in, we stood beside the entrance. I wanted to ask why we weren't going in but knowing him, I don't think he would answer me in that mood of his..

Suddenly he pulled me somewhere else. He pulled me outside, heading to the big Christmas tree full of lights. My wrist started to hurt a little but I was fine with it. After awhile we stopped.. I didn't really get his point on dragging me outside... Then i looked at him, confused.. He looks really furious and angry.. He's staring at something.. I decided to look at where he was staring at. I saw a blonde guy wrapping his hands around a tall girl's waist. They're faces were inches away. Thats when I realised the guy was... 

Youngmin oppa...

They're faces got closer and suddenly their lips crashed. Tears rolled down my cheeks. I felt my heart being crushed into peices. Jeongmin wiped the tears on my face. Then he realised that their kiss was getting deeper and deeper so he turned me around and hugged me from the back. 

"I warned you, Min Ah-ya.. I warned you before.. Its alright I'm here... Your bestie is here for you..."

I just kept crying, letting out a million tears. He turned me around so that i'd face him. Then he kissed my forehead and hugged me tightly, comforting me in the most gentle way. Now I know that I just cant do anything without him.. Thats when I started telling him EVERY single detail of whats happening in my life.. Without him, I would've looked stupid hanging around with Youngmin thinking he loves me the way I did..

END OF FLASHBACK

Without looking at him in the eyes, I ran straight to Jeongmin and Hye Mi. I tucked both their arms and looked down while walking.. Why did I have to see him?