Qri and Jeongmin!

Driving Love. ♡

I'm sorry if the updates are really short! :( 
I'll try to make them longer! ^^ 

Qri's POV

One, two, three, four. Five, six ,seven, eight. Two, two, three, four. Five six seven ei-
 

"Ahhh!!!" I screamed as I fall to the wooden dance floor. 'Ugh! Qri! Stop messing up!!' I mentally scolded myself.

I stood back up, limping a little with sweat from my hair, dripping down. My leg was hurting so badly but I can't stop here while I have the time to keep practicing. As much as I love ballet, sometimes I get tired from it.

I stared at my reflection on the mirror, panting heavily. Without realising my tears started to drop. I can't keep failing like this.. A competition is coming ahead and I have to win! I always do.. No one's better than me.. I'm the best. Thinking about the competition, it reminded me about my coach scolding me here and then. 

>>FLASHBACK<<

"QRI! Or should I say Lee Ji Hyun!" She called me by my real name. I hated it..

"Tell me.. How many times you fell.. How many times you got it wrongly.. Can you ever take it seriously?!" She yelled at me, walking around me with her arms crossed.

"What, you think this is just a game to you?!"   No..

"Is this competition just like reading ABC to you?!"   No..

"Is ballet itself just a sport to you?! Do you not feel it?!"  No...

"LEE JI HYUN!" She screamed. I jumped back a little, shocked by her high pitch scream.

"N-neh.." I said hesitantly.

"I'm warning you... Better take this seriously.."

 

I had to keep working but the first bell suddenly rang and it was time for me to change my clothes and all.  As I picked up my bag, nothing else was on my mind besides the competition and her voice ringing in my head. Everyone's depending on me and this is it. I walked out of the room only to feel a guy's arms around me, wondering who it was, I turned my head behind and saw Youngmin. I wasn't in the mood for anything but I had to fake it. Haven't I been doing that all along anyways? [[A/N: :O oh mai ghat. oh mai ghat. oh mai ghat. ghat. ouo]]

I hugged him but lightly and gently pecked his cheek. "Hey.." Those were the only things that came out of my mouth. I couldn't say much. He greeted me with full of love and I'm returning none. He's getting annoying. Why does he have to care so much? Gosh. "Aish! Just go away! ugh.." I turned around and stormed off to the changing room. 

Boys.. They never learn..

 

Jeongmin's POV
 
It was great seeing my best friend looking happy in the morning. I barely got to see that in school last year ever since... Youngmin became her boyfriend.. 
 
She'd usually run to him first and she would also forget me sometimes. And the only one that remembers me is Hyemi. She's a sweet girl. I'm happy Min Ah has a personal assistant like her. 
 
But oh well. Now its changed! She's not with him anymore and the three of us would always hang out during the holidays. I'm happy to see her running to me in the morning. Makes me feel like the happiest boy in the world. We were heading to our vocal class and Min Ah stopped in her tracks and remembered something.
"Hey guys! I left my jacket in class! I'll be right back kay?" She said with a soft smile. I chuckled at her clumsiness and nodded, leaning back against the walls. Hyemi stood in front of me and we started kicking each others legs for fun. Laughters filled the air, making me feel happy. "Yah yah! Stop kicking me!" I said, laughing. 

 
"Arasso arasso~" she grinned and laughed along with me. We waited for quite sometime and Hyemi, the punctual lady, was getting impatient. She called out for Min Ah as I stood up properly, waiting for her presence. And well, I did feel her presence but her hands were tightly linked against mine and Hyemi's. She didn't look happy but she looked a little mad and petrified
She came to us running and linking her arms tight with our arms when Suzy called her. She kept her head low, looking a little surprised.
 
I wondered what was wrong but I didn't bother to ask. We reached the singing room and sat down at the front.
 
"Alright class! Now. Uhm i'm sure you've all heard of the famous singer, Adele? Yes, she's known for singing songs that she composed by herself. And the recent one would be Someone Like You, Rolling In The Deep and other songs from her album 21. All these songs were about her past, about her ex boyfriend." 
 
Interesting...
 
"And as of today, we will be singing one of her songs from the album.. Its called Don't You Remember."
 
If I actually remember, this song was about her boyfriend leaving her without a goodbye..?
 
"Its about how.. The boyfriend left her alone without saying goodbye and she's singing this song to, rather, question the man she loved, if he remembered why he loved her in the first place and if he remembers her still.."
 
Great.. reminds me of some 'couple'..
 
"Alright so! We're going through the song first and try feeling it guys!"
 
I had a pokerface plastered on my face when I feel like I could relate this song to 'someone'. Someone pretty obvious.
 
When she played the song, everyone kept quiet, trying to understand the songs through the lyrics. I'd bet you Min Ah could just feel this song without thinking too much..
 
Why?
 
Its just like her past..
 
How Youngmin never said goodbye to her..
 
How he just left her questioned.. Dumbfounded..
 
I don't know why but.. A part of me.. Doesn't want her to make him remember her once more..
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Min Ah's POV
 
When the song played, I wondered what Adele really was talking about in the song since i've never heard it before.
 
I listened to the lyrics carefully, trying to feel the song.
 
When will I see you again?
You left with no goodbye,
Not a single word was said,
No final kiss to seal any scene,
I had no idea of the state we were in,
 
Youngmin.. That was the only name that popped up in my head..
 
But don't you remember?
Don't you remember?
The reason you loved me before,
 
Does he remember why..?
 
Baby, please remember me once more,
 
Do I even want him back?
 
When was the last time you thought of me?
Or have you completely erased me from your memory?
I often think about where I went wrong,
The more I do, the less I know,
 
Did he forget me already?
 
Is he blinded by Qri so much that he has forgotten about our memories together..?
 
Gave you the space so you could breathe,
I kept my distance so you would be free,
And hoped that you'd find the missing piece,
To bring you back to me,
 
Why did he do that to me?
I gave him space and he used it to fill his time with Qri..?
 
When will I see you again?
 
Sometimes I wish you'd forget her and come back to me...
 
All those questions filled my mind.. I felt so lost. I felt amazed how this song could relate to me so much..
 
Every memory we had together came back. How warm his hands felt over mine. How he would play around with me and call me his cute teddy bear.
 
By now, I think Jeongmin and Suzy knew what I was thinking of while listening to this song.. They knew cause they were the reasons I could forget him..
 
My face full of questions and confusion would already give those two the answer to what i'm thinking while listening to this song. I had a feeling Suzy wanted to tell me to erase it at that moment but I felt Jeongmin glaring at her, showing that she should let me be instead.
 
But honestly..
 
When will I see you again in my world...?
 
That was the only question that remained in my head. 
 
"Alright! That was the song so now that you guys are seniors and I see familiar faces from last year, I know you guys can catch up with singing this song straight away. Lets start!"
 
She played the instrumental version for us and divided us into different parts.
 
As for my side, we had to sing the second verse, bridge and last chorus.
 
As I was singing, I felt my eyes burn by the tears that were rising up to my eyes, those eyes that felt lonely and sad. I kept blinking just so they won't fall down as I keep thinking about him, questioning those questions to myself.
 
 
I felt Jeongmin's and Hyemi's eyes shooting down at me with worry. Hyemi held my hand while Jeongmin rubbed my back gently to calm me down. They were the best.. Without them I would be an idiot crying by myself, locked up in my own world, never able to forget him.
 
 
 
-------------------------------------------------------------