To Tell The Truth Or Not ???

You Don't Know Me

As Selina ran away from Jiro,she doesn't know why she is feeling so hurt,so mad at him.She has so much expectations tonight.She even prayed that hopefully Jiro will noticed her tonight.More than a neighbor,a childhood friend but much,much more.But it seems like it is not going to happen at all.She just have to give up on him,and tell herself that the two of them is not going to happen.She is hopeless in her feelings for him.

She found herself in the bench just outside of the hall.She was all alone in the darkness of the night except for the moonlight and the stars above.She can still hear the music inside.She can't help herself anynore as she cried.And once the tears started,there is no way of stopping it.And before she knew it,she was already in a mess,with her eyes red from crying,as she tried to clean herself from all the tears and frustration,before Jiro finds her.As she looked for a tissue in her purse,but before she can find one,Jiro was holding a tissue in front of her,as he stared at her.

Great,she told herself,just when she is in a total mess and then Jiro can see her like this.So much for making an impression at him tonight.

"I am sorry,if  I made you cry.I didn't mean to ruin your night. I told you I am no good at this thing." Jiro said.

Selina looked at him and he looked so sorry and yes quite sad at her sight.She could not say anything.She doesn't know how to expalin her behavior to him.

"I know,you must be sorry now that you asked me to be your partner tonight.You are better off with Show or anybody out there.I am sorry for instead of giving you a good time in the Prom,I made it the other way around." Jiro said.

"It is alright.I asked you,didn't I " Selina said.

"Do you still want to stay? " Jiro asked.

"Can we stay? There is still a lot more time in the night.Yu can still make up from the wasted time." Selina said.

Jiro smiled with a dry smile."You still want me to be your partner? I can go home if you want to." Jiro said.

Selina smiled."I still want you to be my partner,how about you,you still want me to be your partner?" Selina asked.

"Nobody wants me anyway." as he smiled at her."You said that I was crazy,dorky and nerdy,so no girls will want a guy like that."

"I know a girl who likes you a lot, even though you are a jerk,a dork and a nerd...and yes crazy too." Selina said as she laughed at herself.

"Really somebody like me at last ? I wonder who is that crazy girl.She must be desperate to want me." Jiro said.

"Yeah,she is desperate I might say so.I told her that too.And that she is crazy to like you but still she likes you like no other." Selina said, her face brightening up at him.The anger has all vanished but just the true feelings of love is what she felt right now.

"So what can you say about that? Somebody liking me." Jiro asked."Are you alright with that?"Selina looked at him,like she could not believe it.This guy is totally clueless about her feelings.Does she have to spell it out to him?

"You don't have any idea,who the girl is?" Selina asked,as of now,she feel like knocking him down once again...

"I have an idea but I am not really sure if she really likes me.What if I say to you that I also like her,like her a lot since way back then." as he smiled at her and stared at her.Selina smiled back...

"Then that girl will be truly happy." she said."But do you really like her too?"

"What do I need to do to prove it to her? I came to the Prom though I really hated it.I have to learn to dance though I really hated it. I am here with her though there are a lot of beautiful girls out there." Jiro said.

"Oh Jiro,we are so crazy ,trying to hide it from each other." Selina said.

"Yes, I am crazy but do you think I will just let you walk away from me? or let Ethan take over.No way.I'll fight for you tooth and nail ,for i love you Selina.I love you very much." Jiro said as he take Selina in his arms.And then kiss her lips.

"You just don't know how many times I dreamed about you every night,that I will be holding you like this and kissing you like this too." Jiro said."We are both crazy in love with each other and we never knew until now."

"Not until tonight,and yes God did answer my prayer after all." Selina said.

"And my prayers too." Jiro said."I finally got you "...as he kissed Selina once again....